[LTD] bob-kaare europe.battle.net, fl0rekt europe.battle.net. missgee server.eurobattle.net, aftankaftan europe.battle.n

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

donotpingme
Forest Walker

[LTD] bob-kaare europe.battle.net, fl0rekt europe.battle.net. missgee server.eurobattle.net, aftankaftan europe.battle.n

Postby donotpingme » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 780548.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #63
Your Warcraft III Username: donotpingme
Violator's Warcraft III Username: bob-kaare europe.battle.net, fl0rekt europe.battle.net. missgee server.eurobattle.net, aftankaftan europe.battle.net, d!ng useast.battle.net, rebel[u]tion asia.battle.net, snelhest[brah] europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Feeding / Sending Alone / Refusing Teamplay / Refusing to kick known gameruiner
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 10:13 D!NG Sends alone on level six without announcing with five seconds left on the send clock
11:58 despite having 160 lumber D!NG sends a dino despite having more than enough lumber to send more as he did with team send on 3
15:11 D!NG Sends only archers on level 8
17:58 D!NG Sends archers alone on level 9
18:41 Votekick initiated and despite everyone being notified of the continuing offenses of D!NG the other players continually refuse to kick him
20:10 D!NG sends alone level 10
24:19 All through the Arena round D!NG refuses to build or up lumber then when round 11 begins he initiates a lumber upgrade
Any further thoughts:
26:24 D!NG refuses to build on level 11 while sitting on 329 gold
(27:05 / Allied) AftanKaftan: yellow has 6 ygg lol A - at this point Purple demonstrates knowledge of the other team's build when there was no leak showing the towers
28:13 D!NG refuses to build again on level 13 with 701 gold holding and 913 lumber
30:02 D!NG refuses to send all with team send holding 338 lumber
32:44 D!NG sends alone on level 15
34:43 D!NG refuses to build beginning round 16 holding 651 gold

epicdeath
Treant

Re: [LTD] bob-kaare europe.battle.net, fl0rekt europe.battle.net. missgee server.eurobattle.net, aftankaftan europe.batt

Postby epicdeath » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Mate all the mods here are volunteers so they give up their free time to help the community out. I have heaps of respect for all of them but if you have complaints about any of them or in general probably head to the complaints forum.

As for you waiting for replys on your brq's obviously I don't actually know the reason but I'd recommend making yours easier to read and understand. In this one you have made a case against all 7 other players in the game but the chatlog is heaped together and you didn't make it clear (to me anyway) who should be banned for what.

Would recommend using spoilers and dividing the chatlog into a person by person setup so its easy to see who broke what rule and the relevant chat. I'd imagine that a brq that is easy to understand would be reviewed more quickly.

Meanwhile chin up mate I'm sure this'll be reviewed before long

Zeratul

Re: [LTD] bob-kaare europe.battle.net, fl0rekt europe.battle.net. missgee server.eurobattle.net, aftankaftan europe.batt

Postby Zeratul » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am

After reviewing:

Regarding d!ng:

[*]Sends dino on 3 (with the team send) - was never advised to send different
[*]Solo sends hermit on 6 - claims to be an accident afterwards (when team asks)
[*]Sends dino on 7 (with the team send) - again never advised to send different
[*]Starts sending bowmans and militias on 8 (Altho it was a wrong send, team decides to resend commander mass, so no impact as his send includes in the mass)
[*]Solo sends bowmans on 9
[*]Solo sends bows, militia, ghoul at 10
[*]afk's during arena - pushes right before round 11 begins
[*]Doens't build for 12 with 300g - Thought he was saving for ToK on 13, but turns out hes sitting on 701g on 13, so nope (Looking through DRM, he was afk again)
[*]Solo sends shaman on 15
[*]Doens't build for 16 - hes afk again (looking through DRM)

Regarding the votekicks:

Code: Select all

(12:41 / All) AftanKaftan: A votekick against player [D!NG] has been started by player [donotpingme]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

First votekick happens at round 7 - and to be honest you had no reason to kick him at this point (neither did you give a valid reason - he solo sent on 6, and apologized for it; he dind't refused to send as detailed above)

(18:29 / All) AftanKaftan: A votekick against player [D!NG] has been started by player [donotpingme]. 5 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

2nd votekick occurs at round 9 - they had noticed the hermit and the bowmans solo send, however no1 in your team voted either and this is said as well:

(18:50 / All) Rebel[u]tion: can we kick oj to? teamkilling

Easily, for the enemy team, to assume the bowmans were a late send from 8 (as u had sent there) and considering your team never voted either, i won't blame them (Your team only missed to vote in one of the legit votekicks, so i woulnd't hold them responsible on 1 situation)

So:

d!ng@useast.battle.net should be banned for solo sending & prolonged afk (throughout game)

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:25 pm

"Feeding" is not a thing in LTD, so the valid reason to VK was never given at all. Also agree with the rest above.

User D!NG banned for solo sending 2 days + repeated afk 3 days, 5 days in total.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”