[LTD] [ENT] Legion TD Mega #4, ioniansoul(useast.battle.net) & ff321(asia.battle.net)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

hookmaster
Resource Storage

[LTD] [ENT] Legion TD Mega #4, ioniansoul(useast.battle.net) & ff321(asia.battle.net)

Postby hookmaster » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9783369
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #4
Your Warcraft III Username: Soyelangel
Violator's Warcraft III Username: loniandsoul
Violated Rule(s): -Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills. -Cannot be used to kill-steal your teammate (antistuck)
Any further thoughts: Game started, he didnt want to cross, no problem. At level 6 their started to insult me ''loniandsoul and ff321'', no problem, i kept playing. Their flamme was getting intense, they also spammed pings on me all game, blue started to build on my side after I refused more than 10 times. So i told him to sell his units, then they votekicked me, enemy team refused to kick at the begining, because the reason was stupid, the team was just on rage with me because i didnt push, i was ''holder'' with Warchiefs and at lvl 10 was already 7/3 like them. They realised i was saving the game because I holded all their leaks and used the gold to push, i was fed, and as they called me noob, they kept telling lies to the enemy team to kick me, because i was playing better than them, who called themselves ''pros''. Finally enemy team kicked me because we were about to full send 20 after surviving to their send. Of course they kick me, they are elo-hunters and dont want to get my 3,500+ wood sends. I watched the replay and my team won sending the acorded level ''20'', without me, they wouldnt have get passed 13. So i got a kicked game and a salty taste from a non-deserved kick, and they get? a win?
Last edited by hookmaster on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ioniansoul
Basic Tree

Re: [LTD] [ENT] Legion TD Mega #4, ioniansoul(useast.battle.net) & ff321(asia.battle.net)

Postby Ioniansoul » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:31 am

The OP has made extensive accusations and I merely wish to address the most pertinent.

Firstly, the OP claims that certain members of the team "raged" at him because he didn't push. Collectively, the team asked him to push once we got immolation, but he refused and nothing further arose from that issue.

Secondly, the OP appears to suggest that the team's motivation for votekicking him was merely because the OP was "doing better than them". Quite frankly, that is a ridiculous statement. In fact, a teammate merged on the OP's lane to take advantage of the OP's holder value and the aforementioned teammate's push, with the aim of leveraging a win through teamwork. The OP did not approve of the teammate providing auras and extra value for the purposes of achieving a hold purportedly because the teammate did not agree to cross earlier. The OP refused to cooperate with the team at all and repeatedly threatened to sell all value if his teammate would not. It is at this point that his team asked for a votekick to occur. The opposing team initially did not agree because no reasons were provided in all chat. Prior to the commencement of round 15, in accordance with his promises, the OP sold all value and his lane leaked fully. It is at this point that the opposing team recognised the OP's misconduct and subsequently passed the votekick. The remaining players on the OP's team were able to secure a win at round 20 in a 3v4, not round 17, as the OP incorrectly asserts.

I have presented my account of the game which I believe would be backed up both by my teammates, who were also offended by the OP's unco-operative behaviour, and the opposing players. The OP asks for several players to be banned "to improve the games" and "to teach not to be toxic" while simultaneously claiming, absurdly, that his teammates sought to punish him for his exceptional performance, which his opponents agreed to because they are "elo-hunters". I believe that the OP's words and actions ironically highlight his own misconduct and, while I believe that the OP is capable of adhering to the standards of conduct expected of the participants of ENT gaming, it is ultimately up to an ENT moderator to make a decision on how to proceed.

hookmaster
Resource Storage

Re: [LTD] [ENT] Legion TD Mega #4, ioniansoul(useast.battle.net) & ff321(asia.battle.net)

Postby hookmaster » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 am

I sold all my value? What? Can you stop the lies? And what i am reporting for is for ''Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills''.
I put this again in capital letters in case you dont see it, which i told you in-game more than 10 times DONT BUILD ON MY LANE. Do not build close to your teammate WITHOUT CONSENT to steal kills. That's the behaviour the team didnt like, that i am not accepting you to build on my side when you lost your lane. Good speech, good words, you will be pretty good on politics, but the rules are clear, and i report you for breaking them, nothing else to say.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 pm

After review:

There was nothing wrong with what red did pre 10. Pushing with immolation while being holder is a typical noob move. If he pushed, he would not have held and would have sent even less than what he sent on 7, which is the worst that can possibly happen. He'd rather hold, get some feed and some income than the other way around. During that time, all his team was flaming him, even tho this flame wasn't excessive, it may explain what comes next.

After 10, blue forced himself and built on red's lane while red clearly said multiple times he didn't want him to build with him. Yet, blue keeps building on red's lane.

2 illegal votekicks took place. The first one was initiated because red refused to build and the second one because he threatened to seel his units if blue kept building on his lane (he didn't break any rule at this point) :
Spoiler!
(20:30 / Allied) ff321: !votekick soy
(27:28 / Allied) Lamisak: !votekick soy
(27:38 / All) ff321: !yes

Then, right before lvl 15 starts, red sells his units. Not only 1 wc, as he claims, but all of them.

soyelangel should be banned, even if he's the OP, for ruining the game by selling his units.
Ioniansoul should be banned for building on someone's lane without consent.
ff321 and Lamisak should be warned for votekick abuse.

@hookmaster This is not a way to behave. Next time, remain calm and report the players properly. You even came here after you broke rules and lying about what happened. And fyi, you didn't ask him to cross, you can look on the chat log, so all of this started from nothing.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
Ioniansoul (Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

hookmaster
Resource Storage

Postby hookmaster » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:49 pm

I just moved upper in my lane to run from the steals, not sold and thats it, i still had good value. Check it before saying i should be banned, because i did what i had to, not breaking a single rule. If i say dont build, and he does it anyway, and they start a lot of votekicks for nothing, I just sell and move upper in lane where he cant go and keep playing. Selling units to build others, is not a rule break, i just played the game, and I behave, i can say, as I want, and I am not behaving better with people that insult for a game. Here, rules: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules

Ioniansoul
Basic Tree

Postby Ioniansoul » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 pm

Thank you for your quick review of the game Kiwi. I appreciate your thorough investigation and fair judgement of what happened. I accept the ban for my misconduct and I shall make a point to always ask for permission before building on someone else's lane. Also, thank you for the advice about holding with immolation, it was very helpful to hear your perspective on it, and I will be sure to use that knowledge in my future games.

Edit: I believe this is a useful example to illustrate to new players the scope of the rule: "Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills."
Your judgement has made it clear that it is not a valid argument to say that the purpose of building on their lane was to buff their towers rather than steal kills. If consent is not given the purpose of the merge is irrelevant.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:51 pm

After reviewing the replay, I'm in agreement that mistakes were made on all fronts.

Soyelangel@europe.battle.net
Selling units is against ENT Gaming rules, and would ruin the game for your team mates as you lose 50% of their value. You would not have been able to recover from this, and would have constantly leaked the entire game. This is a form of team kill, even if not entirely intentional.

The best option you had would have been to continue playing the game, and reporting blue for having broken the rule with regards to building too close to your team mate without consent.

@hookmaster
I encourage you to visit our General Rules page, and see the rule with regards to selling your towers. These rules cover the wide range of the games we have here, and though your intention may have not been to team kill, however, as described above you did team kill by selling your units to rebuild elsewhere.

Player Soyelangel@europe.battle.net warned for selling his towers.

Ioniansoul@useast.battle.net
Built too close to his ally after being requested for 5 levels to not do so. It would seem that Ioniansoul understands that this is wrong, and has found the rule with regards to what he's broken.

@Ioniansoul
Please avoid building too close to your ally in the future unless consent is given.

As you've already posted the rule you've broken already, I will be lenient and give out the following warning ban only.

Player Ioniansoul@useast.battle.net warned against building too close to allies.

ff321@asia.battle.net & lamisak@server.eurobattle.net
Players ff321@asia.battle.net & lamisak@server.eurobattle.net warned for initiating invalid votekicks at the start, as the OP hadn't broken any rules yet with regards to selling his towers.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”