[LTD] eGGsack(europe.battle.net) Violate rule King Juggling + king Use one's skill in space [[ENT] Legion TD Mega #1200+

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

populism
Resource Storage

[LTD] eGGsack(europe.battle.net) Violate rule King Juggling + king Use one's skill in space [[ENT] Legion TD Mega #1200+

Postby populism » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... e/9784673/
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #1200+ #48
Your Warcraft III Username: Populism
Violator's Warcraft III Username: eGGsack@europe
Violated Rule(s): King Juggling + king Use one's skill in space [7 Round]
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 15/09/2017, 13:45
Any further thoughts:
First of all, I would like to claim the game number 48 which was 1200+ elo game at 13:45 am game

The user name (eGGsack), I met him on the same team eGGsack yalled at me and complained for no reason because I did not push well.
Push means in ent legion tower making a Wisp and taking a lumbers. As long as I was farming he assulting me and our teammates yelling like he is our boss.
We followed and push however he was mad trying to take a control the king and use king skills to the wall where no units near by which is trolling and tried to lose the game on purpose.
Therefore I and my teammate request him a ban. Assulting and refuse to communicating and try to lose a game on purpose.
Attachments
eGGsack ban.w3g
(569.18 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

pkkimkabsu
Basic Tree

[LTD] eGGsack need to be banned

Postby pkkimkabsu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:21 pm

First of all, I would like to claim the game number 48 which was 1200+ elo game about 2 am am game (asian korean time)

The user name (eGGsack), I met him on the same team eGGsnak yalled at me and complained for no reason because I did not push well.
Push means in ent legion tower making a Wisp and taking a lumbers. As long as I was farming he assulting me and our teammates yelling like he is our boss.
We followed and push however he was mad trying to take a control the king and use king skills to the wall where no units near by which is trolling and tried to lose the game on purpose.
Therefore I and my teammate request him a ban. Assulting and refuse to communicating and try to lose a game on purpose.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [LTD] eGGsack(europe.battle.net) Violate rule King Juggling + king Use one's skill in space [[ENT] Legion TD Mega #1

Postby Unitil » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Confirmed intentional attempt at TK by watching replay, and seeing the following in chat.

Code: Select all

(13:17 / Allied) eGGsack: blue u want to tk?
(13:19 / Allied) eGGsack: i tk now
(13:20 / Allied) eGGsack: :)

Purposefully attacked full health minions, and launched skills in open areas (all during level 7)
Continued spending mana during off time when he had control, wasting the mana.

Player eGGsack@Europe.Battle.net banned 3 days for juggling the king.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”