[LTD Hell] DueEweDootheDEW useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

rzregister
Resource Storage

[LTD Hell] DueEweDootheDEW useast.battle.net

Postby rzregister » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9816831
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #45
Your Warcraft III Username: ffantamas
Violator's Warcraft III Username: DewEweDootheDEW
Violated Rule(s): Intentional Game Ruining
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 11:47 to End
Any further thoughts:

FYI:

(11:47 / Allied) DueEweDootheDEW: i am done
(11:49 / Allied) DueEweDootheDEW: gg
(11:51 / All) DueEweDootheDEW: GG all
(11:57 / All) DueEweDootheDEW: teal solo sends
(12:02 / Allied) DueEweDootheDEW: i wont up king
(12:10 / Allied) DueEweDootheDEW: and i save for 14

Red first claimed that I solo sent, which was completely false, because no one on our team discussed when to send. I played in many many games where people just send all in level 7, especially when no one on the team calls when to send. After that, red built 2+ rows of wanderer in front after level 7 (he had been building gateguards up to this point). It was clear that at this point he was going to ruin the game. He then sent a bunch of mass during level 8, which was fine because again no one talked about when to send. However, after level 9 and during level 10, he went complete afk without building or sending or upgrading king for level 10. Due to his game ruining, we lost at level 10.

Red needs to learn to communicate not to ruin the game intentionally, so please ban, thank you.

Zeratul

Re: [LTD Hell] DueEweDootheDEW useast.battle.net

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:21 am

After reviewing:

On 7, you solo sent without consulting your team about it first - so it isn't "false" as you claimed - You did solo send (While no plan was discussed, you sending without informing/consulting/communicating with your team is not excused due to it)

On 8, you solo sent 3 commanders once again without consulting ur team
During round 8, red makes wanderers next to the creep spawn - pretty much trolling at this point

During round 9, red sends a lot of mass (whelps, militias, archers, etc.), and continues to mass wanderers next to the creepspawn place

After this, red went afk until kicked during round 10

Quite frankly, red deserves a ban but so do you:

[*]You solo sent on 7 and 8
[*]Ghosted:

Code: Select all

17:45    [All] ffantamas: !si autistic red built 3 rows of wanderers in front lol
17:45    [All] ManyFacedGod: [autistic red built 3 rows of wanderers in front lol] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.

19:30    [Allies] ffantamas: !si autistic red 4 rows of wanderer lmao
19:30    [All] ManyFacedGod: [autistic red 4 rows of wanderer lmao] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.

19:53    [Allies] ffantamas: !si its 4 rows of wanderer
19:53    [All] ManyFacedGod: [its 4 rows of wanderer ] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.

And this logic of yours is just completely wrong:

Code: Select all

15:19 [Allies] ffantamas: no one called when to send
15:20 [Allies] DueEweDootheDEW: no one sent with you
15:22 [Allies] ffantamas: r u this retarded
15:25 [Allies] DueEweDootheDEW: and then why did you send solo?
15:35 [Allies] ffantamas: coz i can
15:39 [Allies] ffantamas: and no one called when to send

You are held responsible for solo sending (as you clearly solo sent, and dind't even try to communicate, attempting to bend the rules by claiming "no one called when to send - sorry but that one doens't work: You are part of the team of "no one" that dind't call when to send either)

So if DueEweDootheDEW@useast.battle.net is to be banned for trolling (massing wanderers next to creepspawn) and afk, ffantamas@europe.battle.net deserves a ban as well for solo sending and ghosting (red behaviour started after teal solo sent twice)

rzregister
Resource Storage

Postby rzregister » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:08 pm

Well, I would say in 70% of my recent 50 ltdhell games people send level 7 without saying anything. I hope that when I report those guys in the near future, you would also comment as you did here, thanks.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:14 pm

rzregister wrote:Well, I would say in 70% of my recent 50 ltdhell games people send level 7 without saying anything. I hope that when I report those guys in the near future, you would also comment as you did here, thanks.

tag me and i will :) I can understand that is common (same goes for ltd mega - If you don't send warriors on 1, its common to send 3, then 7 if u got immo, etc.), but communication is the key in both LTD mega and hell (You could easily ask "send 7?" and discuss with your team - Sending alone, or forcing a send, is rarely productive for you, or your team, overall - As you noticed, your team communication dind't exist till that point ... and after what happened on 7, it basically went down the pipe :P )

rzregister
Resource Storage

Postby rzregister » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Agreed. Up to this point I didn't know completely what it means to "solo send" but now I know. Thanks again for the clarification and I will communicate with team more.

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:07 am

It is fairly new that people "always" send 7 now. What I would still call "normal" is 'up king send 10' strat - and most oldschool players just "assume" it if there is no communication.
I will deny this brq due to you both breaking the rules. I verbally warned DueEweDootheDEW on discord. And it seems @unknownwarrior already warned/eplained to you what a solosend is, here.
@rzregister
---
No One Is Perfect...

Return to “Processed Requests”