[LTD] doyouevendraw europe.net, coogshouse useast.battle.net, cerberus44 server.eurobattle.net, tacos4life useast.battle

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

donotpingme
Forest Walker

[LTD] doyouevendraw europe.net, coogshouse useast.battle.net, cerberus44 server.eurobattle.net, tacos4life useast.battle

Postby donotpingme » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:40 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay.php?id=9818538
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #34
Your Warcraft III Username: donotpingme
Violator's Warcraft III Username: doyouevendraw europe.net, coogshouse useast.battle.net, cerberus44 server.eurobattle.net, tacos4life useast.battle.net,takeoflsd uswest.battle.net, darkjonas server.eurobattle.net
Violated Rule(s): Kill steal, trolling, refuse to kick known game ruiner, flaming, trolling and leaving
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 20:32 doyouevendraw built in my lane and refused to sell while the others refused to kick
Any further thoughts:
(24:35 / Allied) DoYouEvenDraw: ill just keep it there
26:49 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: its only because i built 1 unit at his place
(27:53 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: its fine we all ahve cancer
(28:08 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: but rly he is freaking cause i built 1 unit at his place
(25:08 / All) TakeOfLSD: lol you are such anoob orange

Zeratul

Re: [LTD] doyouevendraw europe.net, coogshouse useast.battle.net, cerberus44 server.eurobattle.net, tacos4life useast.ba

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:05 am

Just a suggestion @donotpingme - Try to make your ban requests as clear as you can - Most of the times it's even hard to understand it (who you're reporting, for what, and when they did it) - don't take me wrong, but since you do wonder "why mods take so long to review your brqs", its due to that, most of the times ...

Anyways, after reviewing:

Killsteal/Trolling:

He built a lod on 10 in orange lane, however you had him ignored for no reason since 1.45:

Code: Select all

1:45    [Allies] donotpingme: !ignore DoYou

And you never asked him to sell it, you simply votekick him instantly - If you had asked and he refused to sell, i'd give you reason, but you never asked him to remove it (you pinged)

Flaming:

It wasn't excessive imo, and you could have just !ignored (it was like 2-3 sentences if that much), and it only became "serious" after this:

26:02 [All] donotpingme: some of yall are going to sit this server out for a few days

Votekick

Honestly i won't judge anyone on this, considering you never asked yellow to sell it - If you had asked him to sell it and he refused, you had a reason to kick him (While he did build without asking, he dind't have bad intentions while doing it) -> Judging by what happened, i wont consider anyone for the votekick

Leaving

Leavers are handled by autoban

So:

Honestly i would only warn/small ban yellow (DoYouEvendraw) for the fact he built without asking first - He did it with good intentions (not to killsteal or troll), and orange never asked him to sell it either, so cant say that he "refused to sell it", but shoulnd't have built without asking first.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] doyouevendraw europe.net, coogshouse useast.battle.net, cerberus44 server.eurobattle.net, tacos4life useast.ba

Postby donotpingme » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:57 pm

You are stating that he did it for good intentions yet you see that he repeatedly stated in his own words that I was freaking out BECAUSE he built in my lane and he openly stated he was leaving it there. I igged him and another because they were having a disgusting conversation right off the bat which you obviously saw if you reviewed the game.
(01:05 / All) CoogsHouse: like for faggots who like rectal cancer
(01:14 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: thats all i ever love
(01:28 / All) CoogsHouse: no disrespect to gays
(01:32 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: every day I order cancer for my rectal column
(01:33 / All) CoogsHouse: yall keep doin you
(01:40 / All) CoogsHouse: and your nasty ass shit
(01:45 / Allied) donotpingme: !ignore DoYou
02:28 / All) CoogsHouse: Like cant we just bufu and be done
(02:36 / All) CoogsHouse: poop on penises
(02:43 / Allied) donotpingme: !ignore Coogs

Now what does that conversation have to do with the game? It is trolling pure and simple. And then right after this conversation while GoogsHouse was being warned by others for sending alone he just dc's. But you say the 24 hour autoban is enough. Not when they are intentionally trolling and leaving.

You are stating that the flaming became "serious after this" serious after I had attempted to votekick a known game ruiner several times while they refused to kick and I notified them of the probable result. Which is not illegal in any sense. Now you yourself admitted that the flaming "only happened a couple of times" before that. Flaming is flaming period. There is no mild flaming. Enforce the fucking rules.

And everyone immediately saw that he built in my lane and I made it obvious to everyone that this was not by my permission. Which is clearly a server rule and refusing to kick a known game ruiner is also a bannable offense yet you refused to address this.

And when I include ALL of the issues by copying and pasting the chat records then the admins say I have included too much. So what exactly do you need when MULTIPLE obvious infractions are ongoing throughout the entire game?

You are also saying that he built in my lane for good intentions which is clearly not the case when you review our first interaction.
(00:03 / Allied) sheeep: -pr
(00:22 / Allied) donotpingme: cross u val
(00:24 / Allied) DoYouEvenDraw: no
(00:27 / Allied) DoYouEvenDraw: i dont cross

and then the conversation turned to what I listed above.

So when it was obvious that I was building for oracle and that I was clearly holding while the others were all leaking profusely he decides to drop an LOD in my oracle slot seconds before round 10 with no time to unignore and tell him to sell. But you want to state I never stated anything. Sounds like you are covering for yourself or a friend.

You also referenced that I complained that admins take too long to respond to my requests. This complaint was not a part of this ban request. It was on several requests that you obviously read and yet still refused to act upon despite reading them even though they were submitted four days ago. Yet they sit with NO action or comments from you. Interesting.

Meanwhile ANY ban request made on me for even the smallest of infractions ends up with immediate action with five day bans. But there's no fucking favoritism going on. And I can say fucking often because if fucking talking about buttfucking in the game is fine with you in a game that children play then using the word here shouldn't be a fucking problem.

So the fucking precedent that you admin assholes are setting is that whenever I play people can fuck with me relentlessly and you fucks will do nothing about it as the rules don't apply. I believe you pussies feel you have to cheat in order to keep me out of the higher ranking matches where everyone is forced to play straight up as you know I would hand your asses to you.
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 pm

He mentioned he woulnd't sell due to the fact he would be losing value due to it, and considering you never asked him to sell it, i won't judge him for keeping it - Yes he did break the rules when he built on your side (i never said he dind't), but he dind't do it to killsteal you or to troll, he did it to help and he said it several times ingame - Next time ask him to sell it, instead of instantly attempt to kick him (Your logic of communication has ... issues)

Flaming is flaming ... true - However it is the internet, so you can expect some, and they were talking random bullshit (not directed at anyone): Did you ask them to stop it? Nope, you simply ignore, and thats it.

"And everyone immediately saw that he built in my lane and I made it obvious to everyone that this was not by my permission. Which is clearly a server rule and refusing to kick a known game ruiner is also a bannable offense yet you refused to address this." -> Again, to make it "votekick-able", you'd have to ask him to remove it (He did build without consent, altho he asked you, but again, you dind't read cause you ignored him and never removed it to talk to him, but did you ask him to remove?) - A votekick meant he was breaking a rule, indeed, however if you don't even ask him to sell, can you really blame them for it? specially after the chat ingame where they saw u telling them to kick, yellow mentioning he did it with good intentions and ur team not confirming your theory (actually green even stated "we cant talk, since everyone muted each other")

Just saying, your brqs look messy (most of the times), that's all, but if you feel i crossed the line there and felt offended by my opinion, sorry for it..

Anyways, not gonna lose more time on this, as you are just seeing it from your point of view (and being "stubborn" about it - You immediately wanted to kick yellow, who had good intentions, so that for me simply shows how you lack teamwork)

Just wait for a moderator to review & process afterwards

Have fun.

PS: Don't compare forum rules to ingame rules, as they obvious aren't the same; Also i'm not a moderator myself (ex-moderator perhaps), so throwing your tantrum over my "attempt" to help get this processed faster, doens't help you neither.

Ah, and no, i'm not covering for myself or a friend - I wasn't playing in your game, nor do i know anyone from that game (besides your name, that is)

If you prefer that my review is excluded, just say so and i'll gladly remove it

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:59 pm

I appreciate any input which remains objective but you continue to announce the offender's intentions as though you know what they were, while applying a presumption of innocence which is not warranted by his behavior. You did not mention that I was pinging the shit out of the placement from the time he dropped it. You did not mention that I specificly stated in ALL CHAT what was going on and if the party "wondered" why I had initiated a votekick against him he would have been notified of the situation. But as you saw he did not wonder and in fact bragged that he was going to keep it there. He did not say anything about losing his value. That was something you interjected into the situation while stating it as a fact. Which shows that you are attempting to coerce a favorable decision for the offender. Not my first fucking rodeo. And we all know that removing your comment does not mean it won't be available for the admins to see as it will still come up for them. Nice try though ;)
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:03 pm

(27:07 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: yr and lose value
(27:13 / All) DoYouEvenDraw: we lsoe value cause of that

He did mention what i said lols ...

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:07 pm

His reasoning for keeping it is outweighed by the rule that you must have permission to build in another's lane. I can't drop something in your lane and then after You attempt to kick me for it LEAVE IT because I don't want to lose it's value... While you claim my decision making is skewed. You are proving your position of favoritism for the accused.

You are attempting to set the precedent that someone must be drawn out of an ignore situation to use the magic word "sell" to make it clear that building in their lane (after the other clearly refuses to cross at the beginning (stating they "don't cross")). Otherwise the immediate continuing multiple pings over the exact tower location and votekick initiation meant nothing. Since you are fond of quoting the offender why don't you show me where he asked why he was attempting to be kicked.
Last edited by donotpingme on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:13 pm

I never said it's okay to do what he did - just saying his intention wasn't to killsteal you but actually help (he wanted to merge with you, not killsteal as you mention)

And yes, he did built without consent as i've said many times (and even mentioned he should be banned for it) - Just saying, i don't judge them for not votekicking as you never asked him to sell it, and your team dind't kick either (to the enemy team, it looked like a case of miscommunication all along, even if they voted)

PS: And actually if i edit my post and remove the content, my opinion is excluded - Admins can't restore it, in case u dindt know (deleted posts are viewable yes, removed content by editing the post, isn't), so again, if you want it, just say it, as it seems you dind't like like it.

donotpingme
Forest Walker

Postby donotpingme » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Do Not Build In Anyone's Lane Without Permission. Is this phrase unfamiliar to you?

Show me where permission was obtained or where anyone could conclude it was remotely agreed upon.

And I want it because as you said I appear to have a communication problem with initially expressing what was going on and interacting with you I believe both brings out what is going through my mind and the level of frustration I am at. I just ask that you remain honest and objective. If I have offended or if you feel I demeaned you in any way I apologize.

Others in the past have mentioned Asperger's when referencing me and I have not been able to mount a viable defense against it.

And my thanks for your posts are sincere. Thank You. Seriously if I knew how to do it I would add you to my list of friends here... never had a friend here so never had to reference how to do it.

Done. Now I officially have a friend's list and a friend. I also learned there is a foe list... This could populate quickly.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Initial problem starts with multiple people being muted.

(01:45 / Allied) donotpingme: !ignore DoYou
(02:43 / Allied) donotpingme: !ignore Coogs <<<Opposite team and ended up leaving regardless
(17:40 / Allied) donotpingme: !ignore Tacos4

This is not to say that communication with the individuals ignored was not possible.

doyouevendraw@europe.battle.net
User uses anti-stuck, stealing creeps much too soon on level 2 as donotpingme was still alive
User builds LoD in donotpingme area without permission. Understands user is unhappy when votekick was initiated, and did not sell unit. Was not asked to sell, only was voted to be kicked.

User DoYouEvenDraw@Europe.Battle.net banned 3 days for building in allies lane without consent.

coogshouse@useast.battle.net, cerberus44@server.eurobattle.net, tacos4life@useast.battle.net, takeoflsd@uswest.battle.net, darkjonas@server.eurobattle.net
Failure to votekick
Coogshouse@useast.battle.net had left before any of this started. Denied.

(05:13 / All) Tacos4Life: CoogsHouse has left the game voluntarily.
(05:13 / QUIT) CoogsHouse: Left

takeoflsd@uswest.battle.net user missed the first votekick, however, initiated the second votekick. Denied.

(25:48 / Allied) TakeOfLSD: !yes
(26:08 / All) TakeOfLSD: !votekick doyou

darkjonas@server.eurobattle.net player voted to kick on the second attempt. Denied.

cerberus44@server.eurobattle.net knew about the LoD and refused to votekick.

(19:51 / Allied) cerberus44: lucky orange got lord of death

tacos4life@useast.battle.net ignored both votekick attempts, however, was muted. Regardless, was on team and should have seen the unit being built in his lane.

Overall, allies would have seen that the individual had built in his lane, and also seen the chat messages.

(23:53 / Allied) DoYouEvenDraw: he really does not like
(24:12 / Allied) DoYouEvenDraw: sry i will have to keep that lod

Players cerberus44@server.eurobattle.net & tacos4life@useast.battle.net banned 1 day for failing to votekick a game ruiner.

Return to “Processed Requests”