Kal7 get down kid. [ID]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Kal7 get down kid. [ID]

Postby pacoquerak » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:46 am

[bhttps://entgaming.net/customstats/islanddefense/game/9831054/][/b]:
[ENT] Island Defense #93:
DreadlordKush:
Kal7:
Maphack/ghosting:
18:00, throughout game?:
Not 100% but seems highly suspect, especially when he pops invis and then beast scroll on mini when he can't see goblin. He stomps all game, misses only 2 pearls the entire game, both in the same spot, does not pearl on cooldown almost ever but saves it for wherever he is headed to next, pearls any base that is created, stalks gnoll and pirate lumber bases, first pearl is to nuke base he has not yet scouted. Honestly I am not sure this is 100% proof, however I don't care, it is ample evidence that Kal7 either ghosts, map hacks or is extremely good at the game. Also I don't really want Kal7 or anyone to be banned, even though he is a jerk, poor team player when builder, I believe if you watch the replay, you will draw the same conclusion that I have, Kal7 is a maphacker. It's funny that he pearls the same spot three times, only the last time it revealing the only base having been started construction immediately before he pearls it, gnoll barely has time to upgrade his walls before titan is breaking them down. I don't think anyone is this perfect, if they were I think they would be less disrespectful assholes and more kind and respectful and good sports, not sore losers. Funny how demo wins the game who happens to be Red Mercedes who defends Kal7 and denies the notion that Kal7 maphacks throughout the game, because Kal7 leaves after all other builders are dead or left. Cheers. :

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: Kal7 get down kid. [ID]

Postby Hash » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:21 am

Hello pleasure provide specific time-stamps of where you thought that his plays were looked like map-hack, and explain why you think it looks like map-hack. I doubt that he ghosts considering that he is Korean and he can barely communicate to other players online. Now I have played hundreds of games with/against this player and I've looked into him before, and I am under the impression he doesn't map-hack, just today I played against him and there was a mag that afked in the seed to the right of the mound for the first 10 mins, which would have been a free kill to him if he map-hacks but he did not even go for the mag. That being said, if you can provide proper time-stamps through-out this game, and post a proper replay link, I will look into this.

osug
Treant

Postby osug » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:39 pm

I rewatched the Replay till Minute 8 therefore I can only say from what I have seen that far

From what I have seen it doesn't look like he mh in any way.
Some of his pearls provide nothing, also he could have killed a few builder (including nat and goblin) if he rly mhed.
His movements in the first minutes are strongly unorganized. he runs around in the hope to find a lumber base, since his pearls weren't so good.
Pirate seems to be pretty unlucky (might his own fault tho, since he could have walled a bit more to prevent feeding)

Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 831054.w3g
Do not kiss the girl who has a cold.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:29 pm

No response from OP with regards to the request for time stamps.

Denied.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”