[LTD] jednoreki7@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Karils
Treant Protector

[LTD] jednoreki7@europe.battle.net

Postby Karils » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 890437.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #75
Your Warcraft III Username: karils
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jednoreki7
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to cooperate by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Solo sends 3 times this game, at 11 minutes (wave 7), 17 minutes, and 26:30 for i believe wave 11, sending wyverns each time.
Any further thoughts: Player also did not push lumber/build when told - did not even have 7 wisps until after the arena, also waited for the last minute to send with us when we actually asked him to. At about 30 minutes in, when we are going to send for 14 teal does not send prior to income as we tell him, waits until the very last second and then sends while saying "I fuck your mother" ":D" (31 minutes at that point)

Seems like he's a blatant troll, appears to know english, doesn't talk, solo sends, doesn't push lumber when told, builds prior to arena instead of pushing, etc. Perhaps evading a ban given that he seems to know the game (despite playing poorly) but has 1000 score and had no prior games played before this one.

Karils
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] jednoreki7@europe.battle.net

Postby Karils » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:35 am

Bumping this because I found further info on the person I'm reporting:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=55828&p=231813&hilit=jednoreki#p231813

Supports my opinion that he's a troll/doing it on purpose. Has already been banned previously for extensive periods of time for maphacking, probably just came back and this is his behavior.

I'd just like this to not be ignored considering his prior and seemingly recurring behavior.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [LTD] jednoreki7@europe.battle.net

Postby Unitil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Confirmed player solo sends multiple rounds.

Player jednoreki7#europe.battle.net banned 2 days for refusal to cooperate/solo sending.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”