[LTD] pele@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Indrial
Treant

[LTD] pele@europe.battle.net

Postby Indrial » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9951790
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #55
Your Warcraft III Username: Madao-chan
Violator's Warcraft III Username: pele
Violated Rule(s): All players must solo build: build only on own lane and cannot build a tower that will attack and pull a creep from the opposite lane.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): +-13m40s, +-31m20s
Any further thoughts:

Pulled creeps from the opposite line because of the unreasonable building close to the middle, especially long ranged units such as zeus.
After warning he pretend cluelessness of the rule breaking, which is kind of wierd according to someone having 1,6K elo.

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] pele@europe.battle.net

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:38 pm

This should get banned always same with him, also @pele if u dont know about rules THEN U HAVE TO READ IT
He cant get gold, but he can delay leaks or make no leaks with pulling.....

Scotland
Resource Storage

Postby Scotland » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:14 am

Die_Uhrzeit wrote:This should get banned always same with him, also @pele if u dont know about rules THEN U HAVE TO READ IT
He cant get gold, but he can delay leaks or make no leaks with pulling.....

This is what the rule states:

LTD 1200+
All players must solo build: build only on own lane and cannot build a tower that will attack and pull a creep from the opposite lane.

First of all, you cannot build out of your own lane, as the map doesn't allow you to. The last section states that we are not allowed to build towers that are bugged (some towers run towards mid lane after lane clearance). So this rule tells me that I am not allowed to build certain towers at all because they have a chance to run up mid lane and attack oncoming creeps to pull that lane because of game mechanics. So why are these units still in the game? Why have these units not been re-worked.

If anything, this rule needs to be reviewed and updated to be concise in conjuction to what units we cannot build if they are to "pull creeps from opposite lane".

Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 am

@Scotland
U can build one complete spot in darkgreen, and i think this rule means that it isnt allowed to build a range unit on darkplace for example Zeus will pull 100 %

Scotland
Resource Storage

Postby Scotland » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:25 am

Die_Uhrzeit wrote:@Scotland
U can build one complete spot in darkgreen, and i think this rule means that it isnt allowed to build a range unit on darkplace for example Zeus will pull 100 %

In this case, zeus isn't even built in the dark green area, it is 2/3 spots down from it. Zeus still pulled. So how far must you build for it not to pull?

Indrial
Treant

Postby Indrial » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Far enough not to ''accidently'' break the rule and getting banned. Dunno, for example i start build 1/2 spot at the middle of my own lane. Dont get why people have to build that close to the ''middle'' like it is mega bot.

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Postby Arcanium » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 am

Only two instances of where leaks were pulled. Barely any units were pulled anyway and it wasn't consecutive.

I see no reason to ban here. Denied.

Processing.
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

Return to “Processed Requests”