[DOTA] Ban Request R2-D2@Europe.battle.net Map Hack [Denied]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Silent-Slim
Basic Tree

[DOTA] Ban Request R2-D2@Europe.battle.net Map Hack [Denied]

Postby Silent-Slim » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/10068424/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #49
Your Warcraft III Username: silent-siim
Violator's Warcraft III Username: r2-d2
Violated Rule(s): Map Hack, Also suspected plant of Play4fun) (went afk and intentionally fed to r2-d2, who always knew where he was without wards)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Throughout whole game on Map Hack. AFK player 7:07, 12:12, many others.
Any further thoughts: Other team would not votekick after rules violation from Play4Fun), (AFK, intentionally feeding) Notable Grey, Brown, and pink. Not sure if that is a banable offense or not, they clearly knew.

Also, i know this game is from 2004 but anyway you can just keep a running log of everyone that cheats/uses VPN (not allowed according to rules) so that we can whiddle away the bad apples, a 2 hour ban doesn't do anything but a slap on the wrist. ENT is run for free and doesn't make a profit, correct? Maybe incorporate some features that are worth paying for, doesn't have to be much, $1/month from each user but if you are guaranteeing (to the best of your abilities) that IP's of known banned players won't be playing in the games it would be worth it. You won't get it from every player but I know a few who would pitch in and could make this a profitable business and a better experience for all. It would take time and effort to build up the list but if they are convicted of hacking, tampering, fake accounts, etc why would you want them back in the game ever? They won;t stop, they are undesirable players making it worse for everyone. You can give them a warning sure, but 2 strikes you should be out. This is a community that loves this game and ENT has done a great job on it but you have the power to make it so much better. I will get off my soap box now, thank you!

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] Ban Request R2-D2@Europe.battle.net Map Hack

Postby BeerLord » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:24 am

@silent-slim please provide time stamps and descriptions of when you feel play4fun) fed intentionally, as well as for instances of suspected maphack by player r2-d2.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:20 am

10:30 Somewhat knew that an illusion of Axe was coming, hence why he didn't react to it.
17:00 Takes DD and goes straight to Drow to kill her.
17:30 Runs back, sees husk but didn't seem to know. He then kills him. POTM arrows him in fog and he moves in a certain way to avoid it, seems like he saw it coming.
23-24 Doesn't know they have gem and dies.
26:00 Goes to Axe (farming) and kills him.
28:00 After Clinkz respawns, he goes straight to Axe who's farming Ancients. Kills him.
29:00 Axe is fogged yet Clinkz seems to know he's still in the lane and goes to him to kill him.
31:00 He backs from incoming Axe and Husk. Seems to know axe is about to blink or go to him and runs towards north (in the same creep spot) to hide/avoid axe.

All I got @BeerLord

Personally think he does but would need a confirmation.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:12 pm

Not enough evidence.

Denied for now.

@Silent-Slim

Return to “Processed Requests”