[LTD] SpeedyRookie

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

[LTD] SpeedyRookie

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Replay Link:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=10104605.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #31
Your Warcraft III Username: legiontdgrrr
Violator's Warcraft III Username: SpeedyRookie
Violated Rule(s): pause game at 0.0, ruin send to them
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 05:14
Any further thoughts: he pause the game at time 05:14 , because of that 1 guy on our team waited too send bo , SpeedyRookie pause this game at 0.0 exacly , so my team fail too send because of pause , i dont know if he make it on porpose or no , but we ruin our game , only 3 sends on lvl 3 for them , i mean he must get this ban , plz watch replay , sadly i did same thing ( pause game at 1 sec before lvl start ) and i get 7 days ban for this ,ty
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Re: [LTD] SpeedyRookie

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:17 pm

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 pm

hw shoud get ban for this

ghery
Treant

Postby ghery » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:37 pm

^_^ :)
He always do that ,
He need time to check rolls , afks & strategy.
^_^ ;)

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 pm

Okay let's go:

1st of all : on skype with wezy he ask me for emergency "pause". I did a "panic pause" and it was 0s on round 3 start.... I didn't made it on purpose, and i really apologyze for it.
Failed send lvl 3 but red would had eat BO since he was ob 515val more/ and he receive bo lvl 4 and leak so ennemy team got a 3 colors scout.

(05:14 / Allied) legiontdgrrr: green
(05:14 / Allied) legiontdgrrr: go
(05:14 / Allied) legiontdgrrr: frub
(05:14 / Allied) legiontdgrrr: try be fast
(05:14 / All) Mutation: i need countdown

(05:14 / All) legiontdgrrr: i unpause
(05:14 / All) jacklinks: not done on purpose lets calm it down
(05:14 / Allied) Mutation: k
(05:14 / Allied) legiontdgrrr: yu are readdy?
(05:14 / Allied) Mutation: do 3 21
(05:19 / Allied) Mutation: DUDE
(05:21 / Allied) Mutation: I FUCKING ASKED
(05:22 / Allied) Mutation: ONE THING
(05:23 / Allied) Mutation: DO
(05:23 / Allied) Mutation: 3
(05:24 / Allied) Mutation: 2

NB : a furb would not made him leak at all

2nd: camban in his team (legiontdgrr friend since they played together) went afk for no reason for more than 6 or 7 minutes.
I asked team 2 (where the afk was) to do a clear report (because pink aka camban is always afk in game), and then we ll draw. Because im a player with manners, but draw isn't mandatory. None of them wanted to build the report on entgaming.net.....

3rd: after some failed send like lvl 6, they keep talking to /all and orange is afk. So at this stage of the game we spent 15min in game 20min waiting the afks. No one wanna report again, so we keep playing. They realize he is afk on lvl 8 after a good send from us.

I think the guyz baneable here are : Yellow for trashtalking and bad manners (legiontdgrr) / Pink (camban): for afk during more than 7 minutes / orange for afk more than 11min. They just got a flaming team, afk team, bad rolls, bad push and this go into a report for me oO

In my concern, i really apologyze for the pause lvl 3, it was not intentional at all, and as you know me, i've never be banned on this game because i never exploitbug or whatever. My only bans = autoban after some disc.

So instead of banning me, bann the real cause of this failure bot ent31 (the one always afk)

NB: I have several acc, and i always manners, but nowaday one goes afk and we are forced to draw (when draw isn't mandatory). I just expected 1 of them report the real afk "on purpose", and i would had drawn. I don't play for elo, but i play for win as every competitive ltd player should. Here, the disrespect from some people and the negative attitude of yellow (legiontdgrr) are totally dumb. I ll never pause at 0s on purpose.... It's the same as players doing a mistake of 120+ corner delay for first time.... well i let you staff decide,

Gl hf best regards,

Speedy
Last edited by speedyrowky on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:41 pm

ghery wrote:^_^ :)
He always do that ,
He need time to check rolls , afks & strategy.
^_^ ;)

hum??? when? link me one replay? you ghery are just mad because no one likes you. please don't come here to ruin a post where several players deserve a bann.

I pause before round 1 start to see if afk, and not to pause ruine game like you do sometimes

ghery
Treant

Postby ghery » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:44 pm

U mad becose I smile ?

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:55 pm

i say go furb , because of you pause , you all create this , i did same thing sadly , and feel really bad for that i get 7 days ban , so you must too get , its simple like that you ruin a game , no1 know the outcome of this game, you just pause on send man

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:56 pm

for def , atleast for me , he did it once on my last game , but that doesnt change the thing that you ruin hole game

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:57 pm

and ghery how you know this about stateg and rest , i dont think really he does that , i mean that just bad thing too do really

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:01 am

and last for , afk on my time he is right idk why they go afk or just idk , but its not my faut that , i cant do anything about this , all woud be good if theyjust draw this for start when he ruin atleast our game , and they didnt , only teal i think draw red/blue/purple no1 did

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:01 am

on my team

Wezygoopie
Forest Walker

Postby Wezygoopie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 am

Hi,

I was in the game, Speedyrowky make the pause for me because i get an urgent stuff (first time it happened).

The staff you can see what happened lvl 2-3, but if you watch all the stream you will se really bad behavior from the other team and clearly around 15 min pause cause of "AFK" we waited as fair players and so far we would have draw if one of them report this kind of behavior.

They didn't want to report so we just wait 15 minutes (in pause) and we decide to play the game.

You guys decide what will happened.

Regards,

Wezy.

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:02 am

legiontdgrrr wrote:and last for , afk on my time he is right idk why they go afk or just idk , but its not my faut that , i cant do anything about this , all woud be good if theyjust draw this for start when he ruin atleast our game , and they didnt , only teal i think draw red/blue/purple no1 did

as i mentioned, no need to !ff, i would had draw and my brother also. Just you didn't took time to report your afk players in your team, and you did to report me for something i didn't do on purpose..... that's kinda sad.

Well gl&hf, and good manners plz

Speedy

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 am

bad behavior ?? lol two on my team were afk , its not my fault that , me behavior was fine , i was mad ofc of what he did, who woudnt be , i was never out of line , if what i say was )are you for real??you pause game at send on 0,0 , that is bad behavior idk really they jus want make sometihng so you dont ban him , and you can look easy i dont care about ello also , i did ff 4 times becase of afks , that isnt my faut
ty hope you will make corect choise and ban this guy

Return to “Processed Requests”