Repost

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Repost

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Replay Link:
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

viewtopic.php?f=24&p=472549#p472549

@Chew please can you take care of that report.

I am not agreed with dread , this guy went multiple times afk , he obviously ruin our game , and please i want the 2 guys who failure to kick him banned.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Repost

Postby FalenGa » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 pm

You'll need to provide more than 1 timestamps, as "plenty times" and "whole game' won't cut it. Thanks.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 pm

FalenGa wrote:You'll need to provide more than 1 timestamps, as "plenty times" and "whole game' won't cut it. Thanks.

Since hes more than 10 times afk in the game and it means whole game it is enough to watch the replay i think ye?

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Except mods arent here to cut formalities and do your job - As someone would say "You post and report the evidence,the moderators review and process".

If you cant be bothered to provide the timestamps, i wonder why you ask for 2nd opinion lol

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Zeratul wrote:Except mods arent here to cut formalities and do your job - As someone would say "You post and report the evidence,the moderators review and process".

If you cant be bothered to provide the timestamps, i wonder why you ask for 2nd opinion lol

Hey please go away , you got nothing to do here first of all , if you wanna be mod GO AND WATCH REPLAY AND POST TIMESTAMPS OKAY?

I believe that mods have to watch full replays sometimes.
If you cant be bothered to provide the timestamps, i wonder why you ask for 2nd opinion lol - BECAUSE I WAS WITH HIM 1 hour in the game and i dont want to waste more time with this GAMERUINERS

Oh and btw Hyo here, and since you were so constructive on your feedback towards me - let me give you one as well "As an ex moderator, you should know how to post a proper ban request" =)[/quote]

I dont really care if your hyo or not boy , our story end long time ago , go try once again on OHS.

Hyo - Today at 2:10 AM
Lovely to see that you became another ENT asshole, but again, cant expect much more from followers :smiley: hf

Wow nice message boy , do you really think i am mad? If those guys dont get ban imma just stop reporting peoples thats it.
Last edited by Lord-Miles on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Lord-Miles wrote:Hey please go away , you got nothing to do here first of all , if you wanna be mod GO AND WATCH REPLAY AND POST TIMESTAMPS OKAY?

I believe that mods have to watch full replays sometimes.

I guess some people just never learn - Mods might watch the entire game to understand the full picture of what really happened ingame, however that doens't cut the fact that you failed to do your side of the report (aka giving timestamps): Again you're whining about a ban request decision (that should have been denied in the first place, since you failed to do your side), and even on the 2nd report, you continue to fail to provide the necessary evidence ... lel

Oh and btw Hyo here, and since you were so constructive on your feedback towards me - let me give you one as well "As an ex moderator, you should know how to post a proper ban request" =)

EDIT: Jeez, someone definitely mad lel - and here i was thinking Jiminy was my best LoD fan

broud3r
ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 am

Lord-Miles wrote:BECAUSE I WAS WITH HIM 1 hour in the game and i dont want to waste more time with this GAMERUINERS

Alright proceeding due to lack of provided timestamps.
Feel free to repost with some evidence if you want it to be reviewed.

Return to “Processed Requests”