[DOTA] [TheXim, meranuxa, HairyZu, dunimiguel, Gun3ling, Cold_Hunter,]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

speedkills
Resource Storage

[DOTA] [TheXim, meranuxa, HairyZu, dunimiguel, Gun3ling, Cold_Hunter,]

Postby speedkills » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 168670.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #61
Your Warcraft III Username: chedero
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Everyone else in game
Violated Rule(s): Malicious Votekick Abuse / Malicious Votekick Voting
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): around 23-25min and then the final VK at 26-27min
Any further thoughts:
Very malicious use of VK by theXIM, and then malicious voting by my own team and the other team. My guess is Xim got overly sensitive to my chat and decided to initiate this VK and everyone else maliciously voted for no reason. Xim initiated both times I believe, so he should get the most severe punishment. There's no place for VK abuse like that in this community. I'm looking forward to getting this blatant behavior banned. Thank you admins.

-CHedero

thexim
Basic Tree

Re: [DOTA] [TheXim, meranuxa, HairyZu, dunimiguel, Gun3ling, Cold_Hunter,]

Postby thexim » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi,

Chedero was flaming early game as you can see in the replay and he didnt stick with the team and decided to troll. instead of defending he would go farm in woods, which is why we all kicked him. It isnt abused or else nobody would have kicked him. He got as he deserved and please look at his comments through out the game where he flames us and targets me especially. Don't let his kind words here fool you as you can see he has a big mouth in the game

speedkills
Resource Storage

Postby speedkills » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:59 pm

I'm kind of confused Xim. When you initiated the first malicious votekick, you typed "balance" in chat. But in ur post u give random unsubstantiated reasons for votekicking. The rules clearly say no player should abuse the VK function unless you have a very good reason (feeding / afk / etc.) Instead you give vague rationales ( 'didn't stick with team / not defending') but i was clearly participating in the game and you give no timestamps corroborating your story. I'm interested in hearing what the admins have to say about this. You manipulated the 5v4 situation by telling the other team "for balance" while carrying out a personal vendetta against me by abusing the VK function not once but twice.

speedkills
Resource Storage

Postby speedkills » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:57 am

Bumping so an admin will take a look at this. Thanks admins for your time.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:01 am

Review:

Altho in some situations you can argue that fletcher wasn't around the team, he was playing (pushing, defending, etc.) + he ganked, warded (and it's not like anyone in that team asked for fletcher to team up with the rest: Tbh the rest of the team was split most of the times as well); Also ingame you claimed to "balance, 4vs4" so don't come with different reasons now (you could have easily !ignore, which you did so your votekick isn't justified at all - at most you could have simply reported him via brq after the game ended)

tl;dr - fletcher wasn't breaking any rules to justify a votekick ingame (and its not like any of them asked him to help either)

So:

TheXim should be banned for votekick abuse (started both)
HairyZuljina,meranuxapb(rus), Gypsy123, Cold_Hunter should be banned for votekick abuse (participated/voted in both)
dunimiguel7, Gun3linger, Jiinkx should be banned for votekick abuse (participated/voted in 1)

PS: You wanna talk about his language? did you see yours after you abusively kicked fletcher? roflmao

Code: Select all

39:18    [Allies] TheXim (Juggernaut): assholes
45:22    [Allies] TheXim (Juggernaut): IDIOTS
45:56    [Allies] TheXim (Juggernaut): idiot
46:01    [Allies] TheXim (Juggernaut): moron
46:03    [Allies] TheXim (Juggernaut): fuck your mom
Last edited by Zeratul on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:24 pm

speedkills wrote:Where are the admins? This is the easiest open-and-shut case to administer and they're more worried about their own reputation

You have a good solution: Become active, learn how to review brqs, and apply to become a moderator and process them (always reminds me of politics: people cant even move their ass to vote or do something about it, but they know how to sit still and complain about things lol)

anyways, theres a lot of brqs to be handled atm, also holidays (meaning that ppl do take time off + dont forget their work is voluntary), so just be patient: Yes its annoying that some of them are still ruining games (but if they are, just include those replays, and the ban duration is adjusted according to that), and things will eventually be processed.

thexim
Basic Tree

Postby thexim » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Zeratul it's not hard to see which way you want this to go but you forget that 7-8 other ppl wanted to kick him because of his language and not participating in game with the time :-) 7-8 + me is wrong? I don't think so. Look through the whole review instead of just pointing out 1 min ;-) He was insulting us and not helping team for several minutes.. Why do u think that's fair? Just because he maybe did something the first 10 min? That doesnt give you the right to ruin it afterwards!

The dude has multiple accounts as you can see in the following threads:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=114483&p=448277#p448277

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=114402&p=447960#p447960

It's funny how he use fine words in this thread but if you read the chat log for the game he's not so kind to anyone ;-) Asslicking wont help him

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:54 am

If we could ban or kick for being an asshole there would only be 6 players left on ENT. His flame was minor, he did nothing that warranted a kick. At the time of the first one there was no episode of failure to defend. He farmed and ambushed as a good clinks will do. The votekicks were clearly abusive.
I will not accept the notion that since everyone wanted him gone it was therefore justifiable.
TheXim is banned 2 days for votekick abuse for intiating 2 illegal votekicks.
HairyZuljina, meranuxapb(rus), Gypsy123, and Cold_Hunter are all banned 2 days for voting in both.
dunimiguel7, Gun3linger, and Jiinkx and all banned one day for voting on one.

@Zeratul thank you for the review.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 am

thexim dodged. TID: 123400

Return to “Processed Requests”