[LTD] konrad.curze@europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jay-
Armored Tree

[LTD] konrad.curze@europe

Postby Jay- » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10224827
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #83
Your Warcraft III Username: JaySmith
Violator's Warcraft III Username: konrad.curze
Violated Rule(s): Flame , shitty attitude all game long, always aggressive, tried to make solo calls and so on. best thing is to watch from the end of lvl 5 .
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from the end of lvl 5 till the end of the game
Any further thoughts: this guy always flames always tries to intimidate players and overall games with him in are unplayable. He needs a long pause as a wake up call.

Konrad_Curze
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] konrad.curze@europe

Postby Konrad_Curze » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:23 pm

@Jay- Did you mention that you forced a send lvl 7 (me and green didnt agree to the send, also we had Wave on our king and no holder)?
And also made overall crappy calls while calling me a noob and not cooperating (I was right on basically every call but you just disregarded my opinion along with your friend Aighiun)? You told green to push after lvl 10 when the other team skipped the send that level (obviously going for a 12 send vs our units (wolv/skeletor/etc.)). When I told green to stay low for holding (at least something) you called me a noob and told green to disregard my call although it proved to be 100% true. Seems like a shitty attitude. Worth a lengthy ban imo.

Jay-
Armored Tree

Postby Jay- » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:51 pm

konrad.. let admins analyse my request. if you want go open ur own topic where you can say whatever you want , but hey.. ill explain to you here.
1. me and aighiun said send 7. green didn't say shit. as long as 2 ppl agree on send its not forcing.
2. why i told wolverines guy to push? well even if they send 12.. not like he is hardcore holder for that lvl.. best thing was to push there.
3. ur a flamer . all you are.. you think ur best.. but hey.. the reality is that you are one of the lowest here. Every game with you is a nightmare. Every game you flame and try to bully ppl into your shit calls. Only way i can go with u in same team is if i go afk .. hope you get a long ban that you deserve and you wake the fuck up to reality. Its a game. start treat it like a game. No need to flame every fucking time if it's not like you think it should be,.

Konrad_Curze
Aura Tree

Postby Konrad_Curze » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 am

I am giving mods some food for thoughts.

1. The majority of the team has to agree to send. 2 people are not a majority. Green could be afk or whatever.
2. It was obvious they send 12 considering our towers. It's better to take your chance and try to hold with 7/3 than just TK push and die without trying.
3. Funny thing is that all my calls that game were correct and your force-send with your friend costed us a heal on 7 and didn't do shit to them (something around 20 leaks) as I predicted. The same with you saying they send 14 - they actually have sent 12 as I predicted.
The idea is, the team has 4 players, not just the two of you. The decisions have to be made by a majority. If you want to decide all the calls with just your mate go play Legion TD 2v2. Else it just turns into abuse.

Also, I have the same shitty expirience with you - every game you and your friend play together completely ignoring the remnant of the team and speak your own language instead of English - does not look like teamplay or cooperating to me.

Karils
Treant Protector

Postby Karils » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 am

Denied.

Most of what was said by konrad was simply being vocal about calls. I'd rather see someone overly invested in their calls and ability to do so than 90% of what I see on these games where players don't say a single word. Furthermore, IMO while some of what he said was debatable as far as how disrespectful it was, none of it was what I would consider to be over the top/ban worthy.

Don't get into arguments in the BRQ section, it only leads to threads being locked and potentially overlooked for longer than they would otherwise be.

Return to “Processed Requests”