HHTD [DoIt EU Bnet]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SL1M
Basic Tree

HHTD [DoIt EU Bnet]

Postby SL1M » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:38 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 232637.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #89
Your Warcraft III Username: |c00ff4000-|n+
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dolt
Violated Rule(s): wrong mode, very wrong behaviour
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: So - since I'm streaming I finally got here to report someone.

First of all. I don't really care if people put wrong modes sometimes. If you are not able to draw - you simply gotta play it out. I was not the only one telling red it is not allowed to go with any mode you want without announcing it in the lobby. Here is where the real story begins. The first reply of red to that was simply "cry quietly you son of a bitch". I don't even wanna go further into the things he wrote through the whole game - it's in the replay anyway. But he was constantly writing absurd stuff like I mentioned. Later on he decided to play solo ( pushing 9-15 b4 20, sending solo 10, sending solo 16, 17) and in the end when Blue and I decided to go 19 because of red he said that he wouldn't send and rather lose with me (us).
So the thing behind this. I don't care about a lose. I get sniped / ghosted each and every day I stream. But I simply can't stand a fucking AIDS kid like red who think they can insult everyone in the game and ruin it.

This guy does not deserve to get banned for only putting wrong mode and 12 or 24hrs ban. This guy deserves a lifetime ban for the insults and gameruining shit. I know it's probably not possible but give him at least a longer ban than usual.

It is written in german so make sure to have someone there to translate.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/216993033?t=03h31m51s

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: HHTD [DoIt EU Bnet]

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 am

DOlT is banned 3 days for picking an unannounced game mode & toxic behavior.

Return to “Processed Requests”