[DOTA] YurM0mGaveMeSTD@USEast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

LucidX
Basic Tree

[DOTA] YurM0mGaveMeSTD@USEast

Postby LucidX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 249347.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #50
Your Warcraft III Username: Bearzzz
Violator's Warcraft III Username: YurM0mGaveMeSTD
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to help team. We made numerous push attempts while this player farmed jungle the entire time - from about 20 minutes onwards. I had this player ignored due to his poor attitude a few minutes after the start of the game, so I couldn't provide directions. But it was clear that we were pushing and had several team fights while he jungled and ran around. Blue even asked:

(34:11 / Allied) Live_iLL: aba why wont you play
(34:21 / Allied) Live_iLL: why do you refuse to help

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 20ish minutes onwards.
Any further thoughts: Please also review players that didn't votekick. I explained the situation clearly and no one votekicked this player who showed obvious signs of game ruining.

(35:07 / All) Atsuya1: A votekick against player [YurM0mGaveMeSTD] has been started by player [Bearzzz]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(35:07 / All) Atsuya1: Type !yes to vote.
(35:07 / All) Atsuya1: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(35:10 / All) Bearzzz: he's refusing to help
(35:12 / All) Bearzzz: i'
(35:20 / All) Bearzzz: i'm reporting those who don't vote to kick at this point

(36:06 / All) Bearzzz: it's explaining why you should votekick
(36:14 / All) Bearzzz: and since you haven't, i'll be reporting you

As pointed out, this player has a history of this type of behavior:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=120720&p=469145#p469145
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=122871&p=477671#p477671

Also, has another active BRQ from a few games after this one: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=123116

Please review this with the context of his past behavior and his current display of trolling across most games. If you just pick any game in this player's game history (not many, new account) - they all flame, troll, and basically look like this game.

Thanks.
Last edited by LucidX on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] YurM0mGaveMeSTD@USEast

Postby SDKev760 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:36 am

1: minute mark. I ping bear to support. He watch and did not support at all. 2nd attempt, When he was level 4, Chase a hero and started to attack different hero, Cause my death. I was pushing after blue requested, I got bottom tower, Tank on top for 2nd tower. However bearzzz was also farming most of the game, When they pushed, He never tank for the team, Just watch and stand back.

He did 2 votekick abuse during the game. How can he communicate when he ignore me. After he just watch me attack and not assist one bit.

He clearly doesn't know the rule. When asking for a votekick ( You have to support a reason ). The other team will check if player is afk or not pushing.

I got 3 towers, While you farm! and watch your team dying for your greedy gold. That why none voted, I was pushing.

In the other hand you did 2 votekick abuse.

Since you don't know the rule. Did illegal vote kick abuse. While not filling out the forum correctly. I am U.S West by the way

LucidX
Basic Tree

Postby LucidX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 am

Do you care to explain why you didn't push with us for 20 minutes? Mods will decide.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:56 am

20 minutes are you kidding? Do you care to explain why you didn't support on gank? That why you can see i got 3 towers and you didn't even get 1 or tank for the team. You didn't even provide a proper time stamp while creating this non-sense banned. You also edit the forum, which is also not allow.

In the other hand you did 2 vote kick abuse. How can they decide when you don't know the rules, Or given a proper time stamp. Just making things up, While editing the forum.

LucidX
Basic Tree

Postby LucidX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:07 am

Maybe you think this was a different game? Either way, you should not respond with this nonsense. Mods will decide.

EDIT: After reviewing this player's forum history, it seems this isn't the first time this has happened. Here's some examples:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=120720&p=469145#p469145
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=122871&p=477671#p477671

Thanks.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:19 am

Maybe you realize to provide time stamp, While providing accurate detailed and replying to my reply. Just like in the game, When you ignore team support at 1 minute stamp and beyond. Mods since he clearly know some rules, Better check if he is range banned. He has created all new account.

LucidX
Basic Tree

Postby LucidX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 pm

I've watched the replay and from 20ish minutes to 35is minutes, it's pretty clear you refused to play the game with your team. I think once you realized we were going to win anyway, you finally started (barely) playing again. Or maybe you're just that bad? Based on the way you talk to your team and opponents in-game, I'd assume you're just trolling.

Anyway- Admins, can you review this BRQ with his other active BRQ as context? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=123116

In this, he continues to troll and flame his team. I think it's a game where he gets people to report him on the forums for some public display of trolling/stupidity.

No one wants to play with this type of player on ENT.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Admin: Just watch how he sat there and not support his team in gank at 1 minute, Even when he was ask too by ping. He also farm all game. If he watched the replayed, He clearly can see that i took out 3 towers, Tank top pushed for the win, While they were feeding ( failed to provide correct time stamp ). He was just mad and held a grudge after I talk back to him. He showing banned request when player like has no clue about "dota". Just like that banned request.

In the mean time he has a new account. Check for his range banned please.

Player like you who watch team dies without support, Trying to kill steal. Is the reason why I Die. You should consider asking yourself that question about being bad. If you know how to play, I am tank. None of you supported me during team fight. All just scatter and run around, While trying to hit the last kill steal.
Last edited by SDKev760 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slarkye
Aura Tree

Postby slarkye » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=123116

This guy is mega toxic! I hope i could help

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Slarkye: You were banned for 10 day's destroying item, You're bad in every game. Every game you played, Player are pissed. Just look at your history. Enough stated. I am talking too a noob ( Pick slark with zero assistance ). While a guy who has zero identity on ent without helping his team during gank.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:50 pm

BTW: I wasn't banned for that.

admin impersonation I was banned for false accusation. Now i am reporting him for not knowing rules. By making false lies

Also taunting me in private chat ( Being toxic )

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Aba feeds early twice, blames his allie, and spends the rest of the game flaming and playing solo.
Min 24 team is pushing mid, aba creeping woods then goes to top lane.
Min 28 team pushing mid to try and rax aba goes bottom.
Min 30 team pushing mid to try and rax aba goes to creep woods.
Min 32 team fight top lane aba creeping woods.
Min 34 team trying to rax mid aba creeping woods.
Min 37 team pushing mid to rax aba goes bot lane.
Ive seen enough.
Previous ban for same:
viewtopic.php?t=120720
Currently banned for 5 days for admin impersonation: viewtopic.php?t=123116
Adding 5 days for game ruin/failure to cooperate, second offense, for total of ten days.

Return to “Processed Requests”