[DOTA] SupBro@uswest.battle.net,wall@us west.battle.net,Fre9useast,HaoHao-.-@uswest 9

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

[DOTA] SupBro@uswest.battle.net,wall@us west.battle.net,Fre9useast,HaoHao-.-@uswest 9

Postby ShinraCorp » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:12 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 254372.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #79
Your Warcraft III Username: ShinRaCorp@europe
Violator's Warcraft III Username: SupBro@uswest.battle.net (ruiner resetting afk timer), haohao-.-@uswest (vk refusal),
Violated Rule(s): refusal to kick a game ruiner (AFK ursa), AFK resetting
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.

You are free to refuse to votekick someone when there is lack of evidence/visible rule violation. However, communicate your decision via all chat, too.
If you are unsure that someone on the opposite team is game ruinning, ask the other team for clarification via all chat.

(09:53 / Allied) czapre9886: !votekick sup
(10:10 / All) czapre9886: kick'
(10:11 / All) czapre9886: the afkr
(10:40 / All) hankie00: he just ,moved
(10:43 / All) hankie00: he is throwing

[b]NOTE: So as we can see above from the chat; the scourge was informed that SupBro ( URSA ) was afking and resetting timer.

(11:52 / Allied) HaoHao-.-: no afk lol <---Okay so we informed this guy that he was resetting time IE.. (10:40 / All) hankie00: he just ,moved

Besides HaoHao-.-@uswest (PL); we have Fre99 (QOP) and wall@us west.battle.net (tusk) didn't vote either.

So the reason this BRQ bears some standing is because the impact such a ruiner had on the game. My opinion is that they feared the leaver gold would give us too much of an advantage. Does that justify NOT vking him? Well it being a rule, You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim, then NO it is not justified. But that's my opinion as to their intention for not kicking.

So, back to why this decision on them to disregard the VK had such a major impact. First of all some of these players on the scourge @ this point in time had undefeated records ie 10-0 and something like 11-2 idk but the stakes were high. So that merits mention.

Also, if you look at the overall out come of this game you'll notice we had AXE (hankie or w.e his name is) left @ about, 18:11 / All) HaoHao-.-: hankie00 has left the game voluntarily., so thnx to this ruiner (ursa supbrah) we have ppl on our team just all out giving up. Okay..

So then we look at what happens after axe leaves and I leave... 20 min I leave the game.. The ruiner stays.... LOL WHY?? wtf is that... IDK but this is my BRQ make what of it what you will I trust your judgement.
Those wings, I want them too.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] SupBro@uswest.battle.net,wall@us west.battle.net,Fre9useast,HaoHao-.-@uswest 9

Postby BeerLord » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:41 am

Prolonged afk of ursa confirmed.
supbrah banned 3 days for afk/game ruin.

With respect to the votekick, from the scourge standpoint it wasnt clear at the time the votekick was initiated. He had only been afk for a couple of minutes, there was a team fight going on during that time, and he reappeared in play just after the votekick attempt expired. More importantly, there was never another attempt made. Had there been, there would likely have been ample evidence to warrant a vote, and therefore a ban for not voting. I tend to give players the benefit of the doubt with respect to votekicks when there is much action going on at that time - ie team fight or raxing, where it is dificult to take one's attention away from the game.

Return to “Processed Requests”