[ID] tesla US.east& schnuts US.west & chaospere US.east

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Gothm0g
Resource Storage

[ID] tesla US.east& schnuts US.west & chaospere US.east

Postby Gothm0g » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10384931
Game Name: ISLAND DEFENSE
Your Warcraft III Username: Gothmog
Violator's Warcraft III Username: tesla & schnuts & chaospere
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 23m37s
Any further thoughts: I came back to your bots after a really long break, this has happened to me at least 5 times if not more, the players that play Island Defense have formed a small community of bullies and votekick anyone they like, this time in order to give my spot to an observer friend of them. My faul mouth was the only defense i had since i know from bitter experiences that they tend to votekick out of the whim. PLEASE PROTECT US from these bullies

Schnuts
Aura Tree

Re: [ID] tesla US.east& schnuts US.west & chaospere US.east

Postby Schnuts » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm

We vote kicked you because you fail to give ctrl while inside my and |c00483d8bdoro@europe.battle.net's base.

(21:25 / Allied) |c00483D8BDoro: share mag
(21:44 / Allied) |c00483D8BDoro: MAG
(21:46 / Allied) |c00483D8BDoro: share

Unfortunately cannot speak for chaos as i do not recognize his name but from past game i have never seen Tesla votekick out of whim. For me personally I have always asked for reason before voting, or have a good reason for starting votekick. In this case you were asked several times to share ctrl and you did not comply hence why we voted you out. This was unanimous so I would appreciate if you weren't pointing fingers and trying to cry wolf. It rly is immature.

Schnuts
Aura Tree

Postby Schnuts » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:38 pm

Just to add too this, i did not see any of your comments from around the time of kicking as i had ignored you previously in the game due to all of this:

(03:47 / Allied) Gothmog: stfu idiot
(03:49 / Allied) Gothmog: you died once already
(03:54 / Allied) chaospere: bla bla bla
(03:58 / Allied) Gothmog: what bla bla
(03:59 / Allied) Gothmog: facts
(04:01 / Allied) Gothmog: you died like an autist

(04:10 / Allied) Gothmog: down syndrome gray
(04:11 / Allied) Gothmog: ape
(04:15 / Allied) chaospere: haha
(04:17 / Allied) schnUts: !ignore goth

etc. etc.

osug
Treant

Postby osug » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:47 pm

I can proof that mags behaviour wasn't good in that round. While he wasn't doing anything wrong the time before he entered our base, he refused to share or to leave our base afterwards.

Even tho I was short in language I asked him to share
(21:25 / Allied) |c00483D8BDoro: share mag
he didn't.
he even built his shelter w.o asking.

he was asked a second time by me then
(21:46 / Allied) |c00483D8BDoro: share
still nothing.

After that we tried to votekick him
(22:07 / Allied) schnUts: !votekick goth
It didn't worked since 1 vote was missing

he was asked then by chaosphere a last time
(23:35 / Allied) chaospere: share
still no share

(23:22 / Allied) Telsa: !votekick goth
Since he refused to share to our base we kicked him. It was in my opinion a legit votekick

Edit: I might add that I was in the game and owner of the base. I also did vote for kicking him. I hope the facts are standing for itself even tho I am a member of those super brutal bullies here
Last edited by osug on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not kiss the girl who has a cold.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:53 pm

@Gothm0g They were quite in their right to votekick you, since you were refusing to share control and/or refusing to assist in their base.

If they wanted to, they could make a ban request against you for such, and there would be a higher chance of it being approved than this one.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Gothm0g
Resource Storage

Postby Gothm0g » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:02 am

I never saw Schnuts talking the whole game, actaully i don't know where he got these chat logs from, when the votekick started i start running out of their base since i realize they don't want me here but everyone kicked me, did you watch the replay?
None told me to leave either, how can i see their chat logs if they ignored me? and once i start going out of the base they kick me? how can they report me if they want. The real reason they kicked me was so blue can take over he even says it himself one minute before i'm kicked

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:10 am

That's because he had ignored you within the first 4 minutes of the game, and it's irrelevant to make a note of you starting to run out of their base when they started the votekick against you. For however long you're staying in a base, you are obligated to share control of your builder with the base owner the moment you get there/ask permission to stay in base/assist with base defense if you are allowed, which you clearly didn't do such, hence the votekicks.

There's only one exception to that, and that's if the Titan had chased you to a base, and is attacking the base to prevent you from successfully leaving (or if your escape skills are on cooldown) if they didn't want you in their base.

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Gothm0g
Resource Storage

Postby Gothm0g » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:17 am

Sorry how can i share control if i don't see him asking control?
And yes i teleported to their base who was the last base of the game when my previous base died it's not like i run to invade them.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:32 am

He doesn't have to ask for control, that's the part you seem to not understanding. That's a courtesy on his part for him or anybody else to ask for you to share control, as you're required to share when you get to or into a base owned by another player, provided they allow you. He wasn't even the one asking for control, though there were other players that had been asking you to share control while you were in their base, multiple times at that, which you had failed to do so each time.

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Gothm0g
Resource Storage

Postby Gothm0g » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Alright once again, since they both ignored me I never saw them asking control.Hence i did not share. Now let's see it from my point of view i did not block i saw anyone ask for control a votekick starts i kill my magna shelter who is the only building I have built in their base and start heading out. Then I am kicked blue even says kick him so I can take over. When they kicked me and blue took over he did not share any of them. So I don't think sharing was really the reason. Yes I was flaming but I read your ent wiki and it's stated that votekicking should only be used on game ruiners. I understand the base owners point of view but they should keep in mind that once they ignore someone he can't see their messages(it goes both ways) but blue and Gray the spectators who died again and again and took over other people's builders should at least get a warning.

osug
Treant

Postby osug » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Okay kid. I reviewed the whole thing for you.
[ingame times following!]

at 3:55 Doro (me) enters the base at top left. I build walls first therefore it is MY base!
at 5:55 after a short cut I built towers and other stuff
-> to this point it is a solo base owned by me.
Spoiler!
So since I asked you (proof already given, see top) that I wanted to share ctrl....

at 6:15 Schnuts join me. At this point it starts to become a double base.
at 17:07 Titan starts to siege maks base (within this base is also mag (gothmog)
at 18:xx Titan broke in
at 18:30 Mag uses a Teleport staff to come to our base. also he instantly builds a shelter without asking (18:41) and hinders fae from lumbering
at 19:31 Mag EVEN TK fae shelter so that he can rebuild his shelter a bit more closer to a tree and to train his pizzly (withoug asking. ofc.)
at 19:50 I am asking Mag to share or to gtfo (you can see the correct wording in the log) -> no replay no share no leaving
at 20:08 I am asking Mag again to share -> again no replay no share no leaing
at 20:31 chaos does a votekick against mag
at 20:45 mag leaves base for 2 sec and runs back in the base immediatly
(his claims that he was
start[ing] heading out. Then I am kicked blue
is totally wrong! He actually never left the base!

at 21:47 we tried a second votekick; at 21:58 2 votes are missing and chaosphere even said a final time that he should share -> nothing

Gothm0g
Resource Storage

Postby Gothm0g » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Since you ignored me I could not see anything you type, has already been mentioned 3 times in the above posts, and yes I am heading out of base during votekick why are you lying that I did not? Want me to post screenshots?

osug
Treant

Postby osug » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 pm

You might look deeper. you run out for 2 seconds. not more.
also u tked.

and even tho it's right that i muted you, the timestamps still show that you didn't shared the whole time

Gothm0g
Resource Storage

Postby Gothm0g » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Yes was running for 2 seconds and stayed to walls to see if the votekick would stop since none of the 2 of you was talking to me and i had no idea you had ignored me, was checking for some kind of reactions as to why YOU 2 would start it, i knew gray and blue the observers wanted to claim my builder but was clueless on you.
I tk'ed a shelter but i would help when Titan would come in exchange this does not need explaining, you have enough games to know this.
I never shared cause nobody told me to share in my screen 4th-5th time i explained this, when you !ignore me not you you don't see my messages i don't see yours as well( you did not bother to !unignore them tell me to share) and i even said since you had both muted me i understand your thinking thought i don't justify it. Now this ''report'' who is not a report anymore is more directed to gray and blue the observers who died repeatedly and were happy kicking me to claim my builder.
BTW like i noted before blue did not share you when he claimed my builder why did not you kick him?

Schnuts
Aura Tree

Postby Schnuts » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:30 pm

@osug @gothm0g This whole situation was caused due to miscommunication on both parts. I do admit that I had forgotten I had ignored you the start of the game @Gothm0g so for that I apologise.I hope you understand why i ignored you in the first place. Maybe it is good idea to try your best to avoid the name calling etc (regardless of whether or not another player is provoking you) in future so situations like this can be avoided.

Lets call this case closed and move on? agree? @osug @gothm0g
Last edited by Schnuts on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Processed Requests”