[LOD] oleja_eu@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

seveneightnine
Basic Tree

[LOD] oleja_eu@europe.battle.net

Postby seveneightnine » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 399189.w3g, http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 399425.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod2fn #66, [ENT] LoD -sds6bod2fn #71
Your Warcraft III Username: dafuq
Violator's Warcraft III Username: oleja_eu
Violated Rule(s): drop hack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (Game One) 40:44, (Game Two) 49:15
Any further thoughts: This probably won't do much even if it goes through. He will probably reset his IP address. However, I never lost connection to battle.net. I was able to view the WC3 lobby after being dropped from the game. Two games in a row with this troll, two random drops with my reliable isp. We were clearly going to win the second game. He dropped myself and our carry, and of course he continued to troll the allied and all chat after the drop. Feel free to look at the chat in both games, it's almost a joke... I'm not sure how you detect drop hacks, but one was definitely used here.
These users thanked the author seveneightnine for the post:
KilAzoR (Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:22 pm)

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [LOD] oleja_eu@europe.battle.net

Postby Unitil » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 am

There is no evidence to suggests the user intentionally did anything to cause you to disconnect.

Do note, Warcraft III is a 15+ year old game, with no built in reconnection tool. Unless you're using one, you run the risk of being disconnected.

Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Denied.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”