[LTD] multiple bans

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Goomoonryong
Resource Storage

[LTD] multiple bans

Postby Goomoonryong » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:27 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 403480.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #94
Your Warcraft III Username: HornPub@useast.battle.net (MingLee or VieilleCrapule)
Violator's Warcraft III Username: strangeclown, brookhart, kirkland.ind, rufus7557, escobar
Violated Rule(s): not kicking and selling all units
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): around 10 minutes
Any further thoughts:

During round 5 I told escobar that it was useless to go holder with outcast and meliai, because I already told him I was going holder round 1 with blasters. He then proceeded to say that he was going to sell all his units and that I fucked with the wrong guy. Then before round 6 he sold all his units.

For the other 4 players, When I tried to kick escobar because he had no units they did not votekick him for 2 rounds in a row because they were sending 7 and they wanted to kill us. no sportmanship at all.

Karils
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] multiple bans

Postby Karils » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:47 am

I kinda don't feel like I can justify punishing the enemy team for not voting on it instantly when you say it, and I'm not convinced that it really changed the outcome considering it would have been a 2v4 and neither of you held on 7 regardless.

That said, selling units is certainly an offence and I'll deal with that.

escobar banned 3 days for selling units prior to level 6. EDIT: adding on to his 2 day autoban.

processing

Return to “Processed Requests”