[Dota] LookHowYouRuinGamesWithMassRapiers

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IWinIfyoulose

[Dota] LookHowYouRuinGamesWithMassRapiers

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:30 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 475820.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #23
Your Warcraft III Username: onetimeluck
Violator's Warcraft III Username: crazed-@useast.battle.net , superman@useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Afk
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (46:04 / Allied) Onetimeluck: -kickafk 9
(46:04 / All) CraZeD-: CraZeD- has left the game voluntarily.
Any further thoughts:
I would also like to report thic@europe.battle.net for "game ruin" because he get 3rapiers+ phaseboots (1khp bounty) then dies. But guess itembuilds like this allowed, so here you got the perfect way to ruin, change a game.
(07:21 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
About this time he pause in fight:
(08:12 / All) Onetimeluck: Pause in fight min 6:40
(10:21 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
(15:59 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
(20:56 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
Superman clearly upset early when he argue with oz, end up ignoring him. Well also belive that all that voted for no reason also did wrong. But its 4 votekicks. Patito, Vandud, i'm_noob voted, Patio voted in all , vandud in atleast 2.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: [Dota] LookHowYouRuinGamesWithMassRapiers

Postby Kappa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:51 am

Upon review I found that Superman and Ozoisa began the game with regular dota trashtalk. Superman ignores Ozoisa at 5 minutes as a result. Ozoisa dies bottom lane twice, however, it is clear that these deaths are not on purpose. As Ozoisa dies again, Superman continues to votekick and gains more and more support of other players who probably think he is feeding.

Spoiler!
(05:06 / Allied) Superman: !ignore oz
(07:21 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
(07:21 / All) CraZeD-: A votekick against player [Ozoisa] has been started by player [Superman]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

Spoiler!
(15:03) ThiC killed Ozoisa
(15:59 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
(15:59 / All) CraZeD-: A votekick against player [Ozoisa] has been started by player [Superman]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(15:59 / All) CraZeD-: Type !yes to vote.
(15:59 / All) CraZeD-: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(16:03 / Allied) Vandud: !yes
(16:03 / All) CraZeD-: Player [Vandud] voted to kick player [Ozoisa]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(16:07 / Allied) Patito: !yes
(16:07 / All) CraZeD-: Player [Patito] voted to kick player [Ozoisa]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(16:09 / Allied) ThiC: !yes
(16:09 / All) CraZeD-: Player [ThiC] voted to kick player [Ozoisa]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(16:11 / All) Ozoisa: kick abuse
(16:13 / All) i'm_noob: !yes
(16:13 / All) CraZeD-: Player [i'm_noob] voted to kick player [Ozoisa]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(16:13 / Allied) Onetimeluck: votekick abuse

Spoiler!
(20:56 / Allied) Superman: !votekick oz
(20:56 / All) CraZeD-: A votekick against player [Ozoisa] has been started by player [Superman]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(20:56 / All) CraZeD-: Type !yes to vote.
(20:56 / All) CraZeD-: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(21:00 / Allied) Vandud: !yes
(21:00 / All) CraZeD-: Player [Vandud] voted to kick player [Ozoisa]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(21:03 / Allied) Patito: !yes
(21:03 / All) CraZeD-: Player [Patito] voted to kick player [Ozoisa]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.

Given that Ozoisa is not intentionally feeding, I see no reason why Superman, Patito, and Vandud should have attempted to votekick him multiple times as they were on the same team and fully aware of the situation. I would recommend a 1 day ban for these players.

While 3 divine rapiers may not be the best build on Gondar, I do not see him intentionally farming these items only to feed them over to the other team. He should not be banned in my opinion.

Cheers!

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [Dota] LookHowYouRuinGamesWithMassRapiers

Postby BeerLord » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:40 pm

7:42 <Superman> 0x01: Pause game
4 votekick attempts initiated, all were abusive.
Superman was the initiator on all 4 and is banned 2 days for votekick abuse and pause/save abuse.
Patito voted on 3 of the 4 attempts and is banned 1 day for votekick abuse.

Return to “Processed Requests”