[LTD] _Diamorphin|

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

[LTD] _Diamorphin|

Postby Augustinus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10546180
Game Name: [ENT] [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #62
Your Warcraft III Username: MasterOfThePit@USeast.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: _diamorphin|@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): idling on the king, not upgrading it
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): minute 21
Any further thoughts: He was idling on the king and chatting with the east time instead of controlling and/or upping the king. He is a rather experienced player and while he is right that my build was suboptimal it is no reason to flame all game and even let the king die voluntarily just because of that. Since he has a lot of experience in LTD I think he should get a ban equivalent to teamkilling for his actions on minute 21 and his toxic and negative attitude during the game.

dia
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] _Diamorphin|

Postby dia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:52 pm

Must be a bad joke.....

1) This guy build 4 prisoner on lvl 3 after other team send wars in lvl 1 (talking about TK)
2) He refused to push (6/1 in lvl 6)
3) He send full in lvl 10 (to add here our rolls -prisoner -Hellrazers -Ygg - spawn )
I told multi times to send just furb 3 3, imo complete team send full into lvl 10.
King was almost naked sure we died, this must be a joke

If someone TK in this game then @Augustinus (MasterOfThePit), i controlled king i couldnt up king and imo i didnt could focus because we leaked all 12 bosses and a lot of creeps y i almost failed with controlling. But king was naked because they all send full into lvl 10 when it was clear we rip in 10.

I must support this brq: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=125969

This is new and dont skilled nothing to add about this (hopefully he will leanr in future) but his attuítude is unplayble, he have to listen to advices instend of TKing. His solo acting and dont follow calls makes us lost the game and then he report me....unreal

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:46 pm

I don't want to get into a discussion here and I did not even report you for excessive flaming. I will provide this BRQ with the timestamps once the ent server lets me download the replay again, so I can document how you made ff and draw calls out of anger and chatted with the enemy team instead of upping the king or controlling it.

EDIT: What you call teamkilling is bad judgement. Teamkilling = playing bad against better knowledge.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:36 am

Bad control don't think he was trying to teamkill though.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”