[DOTA] LucasPride@europe.battle.net, Kuzan@us.east.battle.net Unsharing Courier, Rehusing to play

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Vostok_The_Kurd
Aura Tree

[DOTA] LucasPride@europe.battle.net, Kuzan@us.east.battle.net Unsharing Courier, Rehusing to play

Postby Vostok_The_Kurd » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:37 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 569197.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #9
Your Warcraft III Username: Vostok_The_Kurd
Violator's Warcraft III Username: LucasPride, Kuzan
Violated Rule(s): Unsharing courier after i upgrade it, not defending mid rehusing to play.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 15:07, 32:14, 28:45
Any further thoughts: 15:07 Bara unshared his courier after i upgrade it, asked him the reason and he don't replay anything but share control again, later on 32:14 he unshared again till the end of the game without reason.
Kuzan go afk on fountain while the other team was killing mid rax, when i told him i'm going to report him for rehusing to play/defend the base, he move again, clearly throwing the game by rage.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: [DOTA] LucasPride@europe.battle.net, Kuzan@us.east.battle.net Unsharing Courier, Rehusing to play

Postby Astros » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:10 am

LucasPride banned two days for unsharing.

As for Huskar refusing to defend, he states he was lagging and he played well for much of the game. It wasn't like he just cried all game and went AFK at the fountain. Legitimately played, started lagging, and probably went to the fountain to try and fix it.

He's got a high stay rate and rather clean history (none for afk/game-ruining).

He didn't rage at all. Never said anything other than that he was lagging before you started provoking him.

Giving him a warning as I do think he was legitimately lagging but at the same time, he didn't defend mid because of that.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”