[ID] dsfgrrw#useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Merex
Oversight Staff

[ID] dsfgrrw#useast.battle.net

Postby Merex » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:44 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 629560.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #83
Violated Rule(s): Maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:
5:20 - Heads in direction of pink's workers/lb (broken fountain) and pearls on it to nuke.
7:12 - Uses orbs (volt) to scout over nature workers/nuke them with no vision prior. - Minor suspicion
15:20 - Heads in the top direction of bot-mid/left lb (2 entrance lb) instead of going for walls on the right entrance - Minor but it does further prove suspicion seeing as no vision of the wall at top entrance.
*Note: Lots of pearling over feed on this mark. First 15 minutes of the game and maybe finds feed in atleast 95% of his pearls. Watching the first minutes even can be self conclusive. It slowly escalates from convenience to suspicious.
16:40 - Finds fruits/walls in the bot bot left base.
19:44 - Finds walls right of the top right entrance by demo. (Minor but again, this is all stacking up seeing as he went directly for them)
23:00 - Pearls over yellows base - Again, this is just one of many instances where most of his pearls reveal something.
28:03 - Pearls over top left when his generic spot is bot right/top right and euro conveniently as a base is being made.
30:28 - Finds taurens arc despite no vision.
33:12 - Was gonna send mini back to base but immediately turns around and heads back to main when satyr is heading up the same pathway.
42:28 - Finds tauren in seed next to mid, no vision/pearl beforehand.
45:40 - Finds mag in a seed bot left of mound, no vision/pearl beforehand.
46:27 - Pearls directly on top of mag after he tp's.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 633625.w3g
[ENT] Island Defense #49
17:56 - Sits outside broken fountain for an extended period then proceeds to get in position/nuke murlocs lb with no vision prior.
26:00 - Pearls over 2 bases as they're being made.. again coincidence to suspicious.

dsfgrrw/coco banned 1 year.
Attachments
coco-id49.w3g
(208.04 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
dsfgrrw-id83.w3g
(284.49 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by Merex on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Replays added.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [ID] dsfgrrw#useast.battle.net

Postby Quetra » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:35 pm

User dodged. TID: 126794

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 am

@Haunt @Kappa @Hash

It's been over 48 hours. Can we review & process this please? I'm getting 100 million PMs a day about this.

-Burn

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:41 am

[ent] island defense #83

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 629560.w3g

Spoiler!
My thoughts based off of av1on's time-stamps:

5:20 - Heads in direction of pink's workers/lb (broken fountain) and pearls on it to nuke.
-This is not suspicious at all considering at 3:48 titan pearled top left and it gave vision of one of pinks workers so he knew that lumber base would be there.
7:12 - Uses orbs (volt) to scout over nature workers/nuke them with no vision prior. - Minor suspicion
-I personally don't find this that suspicious considering that is one of the most common seeds to nuke as titan and he was walking in the area so why not use orb to scout.
15:20 - Heads in the top direction of bot-mid/left lb (2 entrance lb) instead of going for walls on the right entrance - Minor but it does further prove suspicion seeing as no vision of the wall at top entrance.
-Titan walks up to the wall, and once it's in vision titan pearls over that area. I don't see this as suspicious considering that pearl he used was wasted since titan didn't get an opportunity to nuke with it
*Note: Lots of pearling over feed on this mark. First 15 minutes of the game and maybe finds feed in atleast 95% of his pearls. Watching the first minutes even can be self conclusive. It slowly escalates from convenience to suspicious.
16:40 - Finds fruits/walls in the bot bot left base.
-Not suspicious at all considering titan pearled bottom left of the map at 14:47 which gives vision of the walls and shelter in that lumber base, which the titan was going for, he happened to find the fruits there as well.
19:44 - Finds walls right of the top right entrance by demo. (Minor but again, this is all stacking up seeing as he went directly for them)
-I don't see how this is suspicious at all considering around 18:50 titan pearls on top of the mound and at 18:59 the pearl ends but you can see demo is walking into vision as the pearl ended so titan knew demo would be in that area. Titan just destroys the walls he doesn't even go south from the walls like the demo did so it seems legit to me.
23:00 - Pearls over yellows base - Again, this is just one of many instances where most of his pearls reveal something.
-This is probably the most suspicious one I've seen so far, titan pearls yellows base as it goes up. After watching the replay multiple times I notice that titan was walking and scouting in a counter close-wise direction of the map, as he was top right of the map, pearls top left, teleports middle, then pearls middle left, so it's consistent in the direction he was going although either lucky or suspicious.
28:03 - Pearls over top left when his generic spot is bot right/top right and euro conveniently as a base is being made.
-It might seem a bit suspicious that he finds another base as it is going up, but something to consider was the amount of blank pearls that I listed below (24:30, 26:18, 26:51) before he found pearled that base. Previously to finding the base at top left, titan pearls bottom left of the map, top right of the map, and hes at mid-bottom right of the map clearing up a lumber base. So, naturally the next area to scout would be top left since his pearls as bottom left and top right showed were blank, and he walked by euro as he was clearing up the lumber base at bottom right.
30:28 - Finds taurens arc despite no vision.
-Not suspicious at all, at 30:21 titan walks down the hill into the water, which for a brief moment gave vision of the tauren arc.
33:12 - Was gonna send mini back to base but immediately turns around and heads back to main when satyr is heading up the same pathway.
-Titan's mini is running away from demo summons, but I don't believe his plan was to send his mini to mound, but to just send it away from the summons. Why I say this, is because his minion was at full mana, titan was at a high level and mana for heals, as well as a ward, so he had no real reason to completely send his minion back to the mound to heal. I don't see this as suspicious at all considering that at 33:02 you can clearly see the Sat is going top left from the mound towards the minion.
42:28 - Finds tauren in seed next to mid, no vision/pearl beforehand.
-Not suspicious at all considering titan pearled middle left 41:21 which gave vision of the tauren so the titan knew he was there. The tauren was also lumbering in that same spot for the past 10 minutes, when titan killed yellow around 38 minutes it gave vision of that tauren then, even before he pearled middle left.
45:40 - Finds mag in a seed bot left of mound, no vision/pearl beforehand.
-Not suspicious at all considering when titan killed the satyr like 30 seconds before that, it gave vision of the mag.
46:27 - Pearls directly on top of mag after he tp's.
-I don't see this as suspicious since titan knew the mag was there but had no clear proof that the mag had teleported away so he pearled to check if the mag was still there or not.

These are my own time-stamps where I saw titan missed his pearls or his pearls were insignificant (didn't show feed).

2:35 titan blank pearled bottom left.
3:07 titan blank pearled bottom right.
7:02 titan blank pearled top mid except for one golblin rc.
10:44 titan used pearl behind euro base to check if tauren workers were still there, but they already detonated.
18:05 titan blank pearled nothing but walls.
20:50 titan pearled by euro and the seed next to it, nothing but walls.
24:30 titan blank pearled bottom left (continued to scout in the counter-clockwise pattern that I mentioned from above).
26:18 titan blank pearled bottom left again.
26:51 titan blank pearled top right except nature rc and mag walls.
31:10 titan wasted pearl on top of gnoll base.
37:00 titan pearled the base before he blinks into it.
39:03 titan blank pearled bottom middle.
41:13 titan blank pearled bottom left.
41:18 titan had a second pearl and blank pearled bottom mid.

After spending 3 hours reviewing just this one replay I really don't see anything that suspicious from this titan, based off of all the blank pearls I saw from the titan, it doesn't seem like the titan map-hacks. Considering this player has thousands of Island Defense games and hundreds of titan games, I think its just good intuition/strategy which may look like map-hack if not looked at closely.

[ENT] Island Defense #49

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 633625.w3g

Spoiler!
My thoughts based off of av1on's time-stamps:

17:56 - Sits outside broken fountain for an extended period then proceeds to get in position/nuke murlocs lb with no vision prior.
-Not suspicious at all considering titan pearled top left of the map at 17:15 which gave vision of the murloc workers, so he stood around there waiting for his pearl cool-down to be up and then nuke the lumber base.
26:00 - Pearls over 2 bases as they're being made.. again coincidence to suspicious.
-This may seem suspicious that the titan pearled the makrura base as it is getting made, but prior to the titan pearling the makrura's base, the titan pearled top left, pearled top mid, pearled top right, walked by euro, pearled bottom right, and went in his typical counter-clockwise scouting method and pearled bottom left next, as he already knew the dryad had been at bottom middle for some time now. The titan pearling bottom left is consistent with the movements he made in the prior game, as this titan tends to scout and search in a counter-clockwise pattern. Titan also had multiple missed pearls before he found this base, so it doesn't seem suspicious to me.

These are my own time-stamps where I saw titan missed his pearls or his pearls were insignificant (didn't show feed)

3:50 titan blank pearled top right.
4:23 titan blank pearled bot left except for one seed.
6:40 titan blank pearled top left except walls.
9:15 titan blank pearled bottom middle.
18:59 titan blank pearled bottom right.
22:00 titan blank pearled top right.
23:10 titan blank pearled top right.
25:00 titan blank pearl bottom right.

Based off both these other replays I would say this titan doesn't map-hack, I hardly found any of his movements to be suspicious, and even the ones that were could easily be answered by his experience in the game, as well as the pattern in his play-style. Considering that this player has probably played over 8,000 games of Island Defense between all his alts throughout the past 3-4 years of seeing him play, and who knows how many, hundreds if not thousands of titan games. I would say this is not nearly enough to ban someone of his skill level for map-hack. If anyone else would like to provide more replays where they think he might be map-hacking, I would gladly encourage anyone to post them also. After reviewing these replays I am pretty certain this titan doesn't map-hack. With that being said, this player did dodge his ban and there is a lot of controversy about that, I think @art)y or @hazardous should make the final call on how to go about this after other moderators review these replays and give their input.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Considering it's a 1:1 mod situation, the case will be denied for maphack until more replays are submitted and reviewed. Not much else we can considering we try to have high standards for bans based on suspicious behavior.

Regarding the ban for dodging, check the complaint.

@Burn Dont bump topics based on public pressure. This is a ban request like any other, too. Users and mods should take a step back and reflect upon that.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Processed Requests”