[DOTA] mysticzero

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Bigstinger
Aura Tree

[DOTA] mysticzero

Postby Bigstinger » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:01 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 669886.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #99
Your Warcraft III Username: Bigstinger
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mysticzero
Violated Rule(s): AFK
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: LC went afk for ~2.5 minutes around minute 42 when we were trying to push to end. At 47:57 after another failed push to win I realize both LC and huskar had gone afk. Either of these would have been game winning pushes, we ended up losing the game.

The entire game glitched out, items couldn't be bought, animations never faded, buyback wasn't working, recipes wouldn't combine, and buffs/debuffs were permanent. My entire team had permanent MS penalty from viper's corrosive skin. Spells stopped working etc. I want my ELO back!

Ochez
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] mysticzero

Postby Ochez » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:22 pm

After reviewing the game log I would not consider his actions as an offence, altough between 42-45 he did not let you know that he had to go, but did it afterwards when he got back. It also appeared that he had the same problem (His stommach) at 47, where he informed you that he would be away for around "2minds", in other worrds, 2 minutes. I have also been a Dota player for quite some time and nothing can be more irritating than being 1 man down when you are going for the final push, but again, he informed you the second time.

I
“Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.”

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] mysticzero

Postby Quetra » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Banned 2 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”