[DOTA] round100 uswest.battle.net,followpikachu uswest.battle.net,theespaniard uswest.battle.net,Iteach_Ulearn

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Now2
Forest Walker

[DOTA] round100 uswest.battle.net,followpikachu uswest.battle.net,theespaniard uswest.battle.net,Iteach_Ulearn

Postby Now2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:47 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/10670069/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #21
Your Warcraft III Username: unpuckingreal
Violator's Warcraft III Username: round100 uswest.battle.net,followpikachu uswest.battle.net,theespaniard uswest.battle.net, Iteach_Ulearn@useast
Violated Rule(s):refuse to kick, admin impersonation
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): I know u hate when people say all game but damn... so lets say from about 15-end
Any further thoughts: this is the most outragous game ive played where they didnt kick...

he musta been sitting afk for 25 min in base overall throughout the game.... i think u have a timer that shows.
explained to enemies too many times that he was base sitting.

round100 and follwpikachu refuse to votekick
theespaniard is a noob, but being a noob is ok if u are actually playing, he was afk almost the entire game sitting in base. enemies were aware of this as they never saw him, based on his level, and the fact that I told them so many fucking times

Iteach_Ulearn@useast for admin impersonation
Last edited by Now2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ochez
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] round100 uswest.battle.net,followpikachu uswest.battle.net,theespaniard uswest.battle.net,Iteach_Ulearn

Postby Ochez » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:04 pm

First of all, your Warcraft username is missing. after reviewing the game log i can tell right away that theespaniard was indeed NOT AFK. He was often asking your team for help as he was new to Dota 1. He adressed to the enemy around the 15 min mark that he was new to Dota 1 but familiar with Dota 2. Seconds after he is being Votekicked. He was not afk after and played throughout the game as far as i can see. I also see that the !votekick command were used quite frequently which is an offence. The enemy team were absolutely right in not voting to kick theespaniard.

When it comes to new players, especially in this instance where he actually had knowledge of the concept of the game as he was playing Dota 2 it is important to try and brief him of the basics of Dota 1 as he most likely would have had a much better game. I personally enjoy giving new players tips and tricks as i watch them learn and evolve as players. I understand that getting a "noob" could feel unfair but instead of trying to votekick new players you should rather try lead them through the game as for the "noob" would have a much better experience.

-It is possible to game ruin by being new. In this case, votekick will only be valid if the new player refuses to learn and cooperate. Just because someone is a newbie or bad does not mean he is intentionally game ruinning.

Would you care to drop your username?
“Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.”

Now2
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] round100 uswest.battle.net,followpikachu uswest.battle.net,theespaniard uswest.battle.net,Iteach_Ulearn

Postby Now2 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 am

oops put it in violated rules section, there it is.

and trying to learn is one thing. but he was in the base 3/4ths of the game. no excuse for that

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Pudge afks:

9-12, 19-23

theespaniard banned 3 days for afk.

round100/follwpikachu banned 2 days for refusing to kick.

Iteach_Ulearn banned 3 days for staff impersonation
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”