[DOTA] 2 griefers + 2 non-voters

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bansheex
Forest Walker

[DOTA] 2 griefers + 2 non-voters

Postby bansheex » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:34 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10673557
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #44
Your Warcraft III Username: readingrnbow
Violator's Warcraft III Username: fsds, o_qdieq_qfagnob
Violated Rule(s): lane overload griefing
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 3:00, 5:00, 5:40, 18:00
Any further thoughts:
lotta bans to process here, one of the wierdest things I've seen on ENT. Spectre and mort pick lategame heroes and go top. I then pick techies (to help them reach lategame and not get push-raped). I take mid since it's not taken. I buy for mid, courier. As soon as creeps spawn, spectre and mort go nuts that I am mid. Apparently 1300 elo techies is a horrid mid hero? Asked for and never got an explanation of why. Actually, spectre implies that they only way to play techies is to pick early and lay mines, but that allows counterpicks to happen. Anyway, spectre comes and tries to take my lane away. Mort demands I let him. Mort eventually sells items and goes afk for about 10 minutes. The votekick at 18 minutes fails because lEON1203 and polar do not vote.

Bans:
o_qdieq_qfagnob for doubling an established solo lane at 3:00 and trying to votekick me at 5:00.
fsds for selling items and going afk at 5:40.
lEON1203 and polar for not votekicking at 18:00.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] 2 griefers + 2 non-voters

Postby Astros » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:38 pm

1) PA never sold any items because he never bought any. PA banned for 7 days for afking early game. Doesn't move until min 17 and is level 4 minute 20 defending. Sentinel could see he was clearly AFK based on his level. 7 day ban due ruining early game for his team and causing a huge disadvantage

2) Spectre was kinda right. Techies solo mid is not a good strategy because techies is not a carry hero. You should have switched with brown when brown went to mid. As you said, Spec and Mort need to farm as they are late game. Denied on spectre

3) IEON1203 and polar banned 2 days for refusing to VK pink for AFKing.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”