[DOTA] XsaintX Spoof script

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: [DOTA] XsaintX Spoof script

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:35 am

First off, I would like to mention how much I love the sheer amount of attention and traffic that is brought up in these forum posts when the name xSAINTx is spoken about; I got so many fans :D. Anyways, I cannot logically prove that I don't script, conversely, you cannot prove that I script simply on the basis of speed. I suggest you last pick meepo for a few games and test it out yourself before criticizing one of the best players on ENT bot, especially meepo player. I will not reveal how I perform the combo (I refuse to spoon feed information to pricks like yourself), as I had to learn the hard way and spend hundreds of hours perfecting it. Like HolyBear mentioned, I have ~2 seconds to poof all meepo clones to the main meepo that activated blink. Anybody with an average apm above 130 per game can execute the combo without issue (my apm ranges between 130-160 every game, even when not on meepo). Again, it is sad that you attack me when I am a legitimate player and have played over 1000 games over the past 6 months. also, using Warkeys and Autowarkey are not forbidden. To conclude, you are causing me to develop early stages of pancreatic cancer when you call meepo's spell "SPOOF". For a guy who complains about meepo so much, it's funny you don't even know the proper name of his spell. GG bro, get carried.

tanphuc
Resource Storage

Postby tanphuc » Fri May 04, 2018 6:27 am

Typical reaction from script user : oh i won t tell how i spoof all my clones in 0.2 secs because i have no others options than script.

Warkey or hotkey can t make geo allow do that. So saying bullshit is an option for you hahaha.

I have played enough games on other bots to know that you use script. You re far from being top player, playing
Geo / lc / arc. Only broken heroes

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 am

https://i.imgur.com/fpifMvE.mp4

It wasn't even that fast. If you practise it yourself for like 10 minutes then it's easily done.

His combo is just: blink -> Net -> Triple poof -> Net

Alt + w (or whatever hotkey for blink) -> Click -> Net -> right click/poof -> tab -> poof -> tab -> poof -> tab -> poof -> net -> net -> net

The alt + w is an inventory macro which is allowed by entgaming.

Very simple combo that all professional meepo players know how to do without macros.

E.G. Meepo player from pro DotA2 game: https://youtu.be/Cirf3jhyqEQ?t=1910

@xSAINTx1

!Denied.

-Burn

Return to “Processed Requests”