[CF] dr.doom uswest.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

maxtheo2
Aura Tree

[CF] dr.doom uswest.battle.net

Postby maxtheo2 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:01 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 750136.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Castle Fight! #21
Your Warcraft III Username: maxtheo2
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dr.doom
Violated Rule(s): Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 16:44
Any further thoughts:
(15:36 / Allied) Ricky415: !votekick dr.d
(15:36 / All) maxtheo2: A votekick against player [Dr.Doom] has been started by player [Ricky415]. 4 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(15:36 / All) maxtheo2: Type !yes to vote.
(15:36 / All) maxtheo2: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(15:58 / Allied) maxtheo2: teal
(15:58 / Allied) maxtheo2: here
(16:02 / Allied) maxtheo2: where we build
(16:03 / Allied) Perun: i likdem turtles
(16:04 / Allied) Dr.Doom: fuck you
(16:08 / Allied) maxtheo2: why?
(16:08 / Allied) Dr.Doom: just trried to kick me
(16:11 / Allied) maxtheo2: i did not
(16:20 / Allied) Ricky415: AIR!!!
(16:24 / Allied) maxtheo2: blue did
(16:25 / Allied) Ricky415: DUMB NOOB
(16:30 / Allied) maxtheo2: and he can even be banned for it
(16:32 / Allied) maxtheo2: if you report
(16:33 / Allied) Dr.Doom: shut the fuck up
(16:35 / All) maxtheo2: A votekick against player [Dr.Doom] has expired.
(16:44 / Allied) Dr.Doom: !votekick max
(16:44 / All) maxtheo2: A votekick against player [maxtheo2] has been started by player [Dr.Doom]. 4 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(16:44 / All) maxtheo2: Type !yes to vote.
(16:44 / All) maxtheo2: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(16:48 / Allied) Dr.Doom: !yes
(16:53 / Allied) maxtheo2: now i report you

Kunert88
Treant

Re: [CF] dr.doom uswest.battle.net

Postby Kunert88 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:10 am

Ricky415 never learn , even tho its not the request for him, he was banned over half year for votekick spam and bad behavior
He starts it all over again

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Fri May 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Oh god has he turned back to his old ways again? I've seen him around for a while but seems hes behaved alot better.
Will someone else pick up the "vendetta" or will the staff handle this without a major investigation post?

@maxtheo2 What/where is the spam you report dr.doom for? he typed 10 things in 1 hour. thats like 1 little line of text every 6 min I would not call that spam :P &
1 attempt for a VK on you, Unsure why'd hed try to VK you even tho it was ricky who tried to VK him.

No spam, 1 VK
Without checking replay seems abit more like you 2 tried to VK him for not doing what ricky(and maybe you?) wanted.
Still it's not againts the rules to be new/bad, and with only 18 games its understandable one is not super pro then.

Seems abit harsh to post a BRQ for 1 failed VK tho.

maxtheo2
Aura Tree

Postby maxtheo2 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:22 am

@wTc[JediMaster] I posted the entire line from wiki. It states all the way votekick can be abused, that doesn't mean they ALL have to apply.
I'll highlight the part which apply here
Spoiler!
"Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning."

I did not try to kick him since I didnt see sufficient reason to, sure he was not listening to his team but he was trying to win just being very stubborn.
Ricky415 started the votekick on him and he wrongly assumed it was me and tried to kick me in response. Which is completely against the rules, for Ricky415 you can atleast make the arguement that the person he tried to kick wasn't playing as a team and was hindering gameplay that's why I didnt include him in the report.

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sun May 13, 2018 7:25 pm

@maxtheo2
Well CF isnt like the DotA or LTD cults tho when you can be banned just for not doing what your allies tells/orders you to, aslong as they dont ruin or forfeit. Beeing new or bad isnt really something that you can or should be banned for.

However he didnt really say "woops" or "sorry" for trying to vk you or announce a reason, a mistake that ricky is very known for.
So ye you are within your rights to post a BRQ on him, just seems abit odd that your fokus is on him rather then ricky or atleast both of them?
But well this is your BRQ and youre free to post it. Good Luck! :)

maxtheo2
Aura Tree

Postby maxtheo2 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:55 pm

@wTc[JediMaster] Well I already explained I wasn't trying to get him banned for being new/not listening. And ofcourse he didn't say "whoops" or "sorry" since it was not a mistake but a conscious dicision. I like to help new people advice them etc., I was trying to do that here by saying the votekick against him was not really justified but in response I got a votekick against me. That's what pissed me off and why he gets a report.

As to why I didn't include ricky, his reason for votekick was questionable sure, but a bit of a grey area imo. I didnt agree with it but I saw where he was coming from and did not find enough reason to report it. I believe you can still do this yourself if you feel the need to.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Tue May 15, 2018 12:58 pm

He seemed to get confused as to who was votekicking him. I don't think it's fair to give a warning for that since I'm not sure he was trying to abuse votekick on you, he didn't have any reason to do that.

As for ricky415, banned 1 year (9th offence)

Is still doing this all the time, e.g'

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 753022.w3g here as well.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:14 pm

No dodge detected.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”