[DOTA] ajp useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SDKev760
Forest Walker

[DOTA] ajp useast

Postby SDKev760 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 800949.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #17
Your Warcraft III Username: lRapeYurM0mHard
Violator's Warcraft III Username: ajp
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse and pause
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 17 min
Any further thoughts:

Zeratul

Re: [DOTA] ajp useast

Postby Zeratul » Sun May 20, 2018 12:41 pm

After reviewing:

You started provoking right at 4 mins (when sb announced the mia), and you died while cutting
You died again at 5 mins, after diving when 3 were top (rhasta, silencer and shaker)
Died again at 6 mins, to neutrals .. lol
Provoking yellow again at 7 mins

Until 10 mins, i saw bara ganking bot 2-3 times (on which 1 of them you were jungle farming right next to them, instead of helping)

You died at 12 on woods (you were low hp vs a seeker ingame ... that's just stupid)
And at 13 mins, after farming for a long time, you go for dagon as axe (instead of dagger/vanguard/bm) ... This added to your playstyle so far + your !ff attempts earlier on, id say u were throwing, not caring about your team

Literally your first "teamplay" was at 19 mins (where you went in just to ksteal with dagon lvl3 roflmao) ...
Teamfight at botlane around 21 mins, while ur top pushing/farming
Team gank at 25 mins, axe in jungle farming
team push mid at 26 mins, axe top
You went afk around 28-29 mins (waiting to finish your dagon lvl5), while your team pushed/fought mid
At 34 mins you saw your team engaging bot, yet you went top again, completelying refusing to help them
Team push bot at 38 mins, and where is axe again? TOP LANE obviously rofl
And then you tp mid still not helping your team

Thats when bara decides to vk you out (and paused the game)

The pause dind't hinder the gameplay at all (it was used during the votekick, most likely since they were sick of seeing you whining and not helping)

So quite frankly bara/ajp had every reason to votekick you (you never helped your team, you went for dagon lvl5 instead of normal axe items - which you most likely know - and you pretty much refused to play/help your team the entire game, throwing a tantrum)

This should just be denied (or if you're banning ajp for pausing, then ban OP for clear and intentional game throwing)

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:06 pm

I was in every team battle. Where as SB Was not, As a solo player, He should of charge. A Good SB would charge once he get bash on level 2. There is no rules against buying certain items. Hyo do you ever get a life? Or you like too follow me on every post? They were playing reckless, By not defending tower as creeps were getting stronger. So By me defending tower is consider throwing? After I defend I regroup with team? Bara decided to votekick I ask support, He refused and decided to take it personally. AFK for 1 min? possible going to the bathroom? Clearly I don't game throw, Since i played against stack games always and stay until the end. Ask your buddy beerlord.

By typing ff doesn't mean i don't care about team, As i do in some of the games. Still play until the end aka techie. Again get off my nuts, Go seek help and see sunlight.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun May 20, 2018 1:16 pm

SDKev760 wrote:I was in every team battle. Where as SB Was not, As a solo player, He should of charge. A Good SB would charge once he get bash on level 2. There is no rules against buying certain items. Hyo do you ever get a life? Or you like too follow me on every post? They were playing reckless, By not defending tower as creeps were getting stronger. So By me defending tower is consider throwing? After I defend I regroup with team? Bara decided to votekick I ask support, He refused and decided to take it personally. AFK for 1 min? possible going to the bathroom? Clearly I don't game throw, Since i played against stack games always and stay until the end. Ask your buddy beerlord.

Well i suggest you rewatch the game as you clearly weren't in every team battle (Your first "team battle" was at 19 mins where you just ksteal with dagon - Nothing wrong with kstealing, but your intention wasn't to help for sure.) - After that you helped them 2 another times max, where you died first (since you daggered in without any tanking items), so obviously what was gonna happen there -> Meanwhile your entire team with SB included kept pushing/ganking while you were farming.

Code: Select all

(40:22 / Allied) AJP: if u dont join
(40:25 / Allied) AJP: we kick again
(40:37 / All) lRapeYurM0mHard: stfu sb you havn't join all game, U come in for kill steal
(40:43 / Allied) AJP: stfu useless
(40:46 / All) lRapeYurM0mHard: been defending tower
(40:49 / Allied) AJP: only blame others
(40:50 / All) lRapeYurM0mHard: the whole game

You asked for support? oO Either you're blind as fuck, or i'm missing something there lol - He only took it "personal" after you kept calling him noob and provoking

And i havent posted on your brqs for a while - Just got curious (since you being votekicked out of the game isn't unusual), and reading that line of bara "if you dont join we kick again", meant you weren't telling the right story

Anyways, you whined, attempted to !ff, bought dagon (instead of normal items) - Nothing wrong with it, but adding it to the fact you refused to help your team (and your deaths early on), gives the context of what you showed in this game, so you were votekicked fairly.

PS: Ask my buddy beerlord what? This?
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 792949.w3g

Code: Select all

(28:57 / All) lRapeYurM0mHard: yah they need it
(29:06 / All) lRapeYurM0mHard: admin pink approved of this
(29:45 / All) jc_: beerlord. only became admin to block players -- who talks shit to him.

You should team up with that JC_ more often -> at least you only ruin one team ^^

I'm done with this, as clearly all explanations are given, and you're just gonna keep on QQ'ing - Hopefully the mods watch your behaviour/teamplay and realize the same i did

Cya

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun May 20, 2018 1:47 pm

As you did. You follow me through how many years. Yet you broken ENT Rules by spamming messages in my inbox. Clearly you were a bad mod. Since you broke your own rule by spamming on my inbox.

That game was unplayable ( It was against noobs, They were playing for 3 elo ) with beerlord. While his team was talking trash in the main channel before game started. Again get a life hyo ( You need real friend ) Since you have all the time to check up on all my games. You just answer your own question for being a hypocrite. SB didn't charge into 10 minute. SB is a early hero, If you base on certain item for certain hero. All player should be the same right? It is a rule to buy the same item all the time for certain hero right? Since SB didn't charge, That would be okay. When he does charge, He goes for ks. When I'm defending tower you get on my nuts like always? Look at all your post comment toward me. Funny and sad life you got kid

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun May 20, 2018 2:12 pm

SDKev760 wrote:Clearly you were a bad mod.

Clearly a bad mod xD yet i was the one who caught you dodging :roll:

SDKev760 wrote:Again get a life hyo ( You need real friend ) Since you have all the time to check up on all my games. You just answer your own question for being a hypocrite. Look at all your post comment toward me. Funny and sad life you got kid

Is that you bro? XD viewtopic.php?f=24&t=102690 you could be my friend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Denied. I Also agree that players saw you as greifing/refusal to cooperate since u did die several times some careless especailly vs bs.
Players do not have to follow your order everytime, you ask player for charge sometimes he will ,sometimes he wont but you clearly mention
"I hope we lose" , "ff" After not receiving what you want. I personally woudln't have thought that it was vk worthy but I also think they could start vk for that reason so this wil be denied

Return to “Processed Requests”