[DOTA] Nerzul)@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

[DOTA] Nerzul)@europe.battle.net

Postby WolfPackMama » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 920177.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #76
Your Warcraft III Username: atonementarrows
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Nerzul)
Violated Rule(s): Griefing (Refusing to play, Destroying Items (Indecisive on intentional feeding, but I think he's just bad))
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): From his death at 33:45 to the end
Any further thoughts: Violator seemingly went AFK before last few teamfights, staying in fountain area. He also destroyed his items. Given the pace of game with the team trying to defend multiple raxes at once, we didn't notice until it was too late to initiate a votekick, since it wouldn't do anything at the given time. However, he has shown to try to escape at the very last fountain rush, using spells in an attempt to run, proving the point that he wasn't AFK per se, just griefing.
I'm indecisive whether or not he intentionally fed last deaths, always diving alone against entire enemy team (or in one case, staying at the exactly middle of middle lane, a message pops up saying the Scourge got the Aegis, and yet he proceeds to push it until they all dived him (30:07)). Maybe he's just that bad, which wouldn't be a surprise giving his playstyle.

Even tho it was the end of the game, a lucky turn of events could've turned the game enough for a staggered push and victory. Destroying items before last two teamfights is just unsporting behavior.
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

tomhumble1
Basic Tree

Re: [DOTA] Nerzul)@europe.battle.net

Postby tomhumble1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:59 pm

I agree with his assessment of Nerzul)'s play. He was also in my game where he went 0-6-0 before we forfeited (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 920009.w3g). He fed until he started griefing, and at one point was urging us to kick him.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] Nerzul)@europe.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 am

3450 respawns and sells hit items, and buys and sells to use up his gold.
Nerzul) banned 3 days for game ruin/item sale.

Return to “Processed Requests”