[LTD] Dodonik

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bagofkittens
Aura Tree

[LTD] Dodonik

Postby bagofkittens » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:49 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10927296
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #88
Your Warcraft III Username: Bagofkittens
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Dodonik
Violated Rule(s): Solosending
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from start of 14 to 15.
Any further thoughts: He already forced us to send 12, and we told him right after 12 not to resend 15. he ignored us and solosent. he was also incredibly toxic throughout the entire game.

Dodonik
Basic Tree

Re: [LTD] Dodonik

Postby Dodonik » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:53 pm

I made a call knowing we would get sent and killed on 15 so we could have a chance to catch-up via income and I thought their build was bad vs normal damage. ,,Solo send" did not influence the outcome of the game and I started it with no standing call. Our call shots were bad all game, especially by the yellow player on my team with witch I played like 3 consecutive games where he had ideas like upgrading king on 3... I like playing legion td and I played to win this game too. I didn't t break the merit of this rule.

W0nderland
Treant

Postby W0nderland » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Dodonik wrote:I made a call knowing we would get sent and killed on 15 so we could have a chance to catch-up via income and I thought their build was bad vs normal damage. ,,Solo send" did not influence the outcome of the game and I started it with no standing call. Our call shots were bad all game, especially by the yellow player on my team with witch I played like 3 consecutive games where he had ideas like upgrading king on 3... I like playing legion td and I played to win this game too. I didn't t break the merit of this rule.

I was in that game too, American0 is me.

And yes u solo send 2 times. U can't make random calls and hope that the Team follow u.
if u can't team play, than go play ltd 1on1, there u can send when u want.

But on ltd mega u need to play in team and make team calls, not solo calls.

Pink shoud banned for refusing to play in team and solosend.
Who the f&#k is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dodonik
Basic Tree

Postby Dodonik » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:17 pm

W0nderland wrote:
Dodonik wrote:I made a call knowing we would get sent and killed on 15 so we could have a chance to catch-up via income and I thought their build was bad vs normal damage. ,,Solo send" did not influence the outcome of the game and I started it with no standing call. Our call shots were bad all game, especially by the yellow player on my team with witch I played like 3 consecutive games where he had ideas like upgrading king on 3... I like playing legion td and I played to win this game too. I didn't t break the merit of this rule.

And yes u solo send 2 times. U can't make random calls and hope that the Team follow u.

Thank you for your post but you did not argue any of my points. I see miss click sends, not agreed sends (random kodo-s on fast waves like 7 etc.)and true solo sends all the time and I m new here. If people got banned every time you saw just one colored minion in the send pile there would not be a community. I loved Legion td and returned to it after like 6 years and will continue to be an enjoyable member of the community. I feel like there is still room for strategy besides the 1200+ ones I saw on you tube. I especially dislike the crossing strategies and constant antistucking that I don t know how the community treats? I will definitely read more into the rules.

Best of luck in the games to come and I hope I meet you some more.
These users thanked the author Dodonik for the post:
W0nderland (Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am)

W0nderland
Treant

Postby W0nderland » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 am

Dodonik wrote:
W0nderland wrote:

Thank you for your post but you did not argue any of my points. I see miss click sends, not agreed sends (random kodo-s on fast waves like 7 etc.)and true solo sends all the time and I m new here. If people got banned every time you saw just one colored minion in the send pile there would not be a community. I loved Legion td and returned to it after like 6 years and will continue to be an enjoyable member of the community. I feel like there is still room for strategy besides the 1200+ ones I saw on you tube. I especially dislike the crossing strategies and constant antistucking that I don t know how the community treats? I will definitely read more into the rules.

Best of luck in the games to come and I hope I meet you some more.

Well ok, take the Time and read the ent rules, also Listen to teammember if the over 1300 elo. In the Most Games, they know what they do and Can give u some advice.

Pink Shoud Be just warned here, since it’s Looks like He learned about his misstake
Who the f&#k is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Banned 2 days

Return to “Processed Requests”