[ID] Shiga, theunnamedking

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Kishresgalza
Basic Tree

[ID] Shiga, theunnamedking

Postby Kishresgalza » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:15 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10931259
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #33
Your Warcraft III Username: Shiga
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Shiga@uswest, theunnamedking@useast
Violated Rule(s): - Intentionally stalling the game as either titan or builder in order to frustrate and waste time of the other players is prohibited. What constitutes legitimate stalling with game play purpose will be decided on a case by case basis with moderator discretion. -
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1:20:00 -> 1:40:00
Any further thoughts:

Using workers as walls in front of a base, so titan has to killed the -infintely- respawning workers. There are ways around that, (WW, windcatcher, Shadow Catcher). They also give feed. Titan can in theory farm that to level 20 for -infinite- gold. Either way, this is unfun for both sides. Simply put, I'm looking for a official answer to set a precedent. Is worker block bannable? The titan is both able, and unable to break the base at the same time. There are arguments for it being considered stall on both sides.

Yarragon
Treant

Re: [ID] Shiga, theunnamedking

Postby Yarragon » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:45 am

Kaz actually did this, huh.

@haunt @kappa @ben_t

tagging the ID mods cause this should be interesting. I played a similar game and ended up winning (because I knew what I needed to do to beat it) but a normal player would usually just die or get frustrated.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: [ID] Shiga, theunnamedking

Postby Haunt » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Worker block is not bannable.

It's a stalemate.
We don't ban the titan for stalling either. He isn't killing any builders and/or bases, so technically he is breaking the rules-
We don't ban the builders for worker block as it is a legit strategy, although costly in most cases.

Denied & processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”