DOTA - cutin2711@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

DOTA - cutin2711@europe.battle.net

Postby DoTAisDead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 066820.w3g
Game Name: DistortReality
Your Warcraft III Username: DistortReality
Violator's Warcraft III Username: cutin2711@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Griefing
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Very end of game. 30m 20s through 30m 29s
Any further thoughts: At the very end, this guy playing Tiny purposely makes his way towards me and tosses me into well causing a death.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Re: DOTA - cutin2711@europe.battle.net

Postby DoTAisDead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:22 pm

...more correct would be team killing, for the rules. Both apply I believe?

Godrik
Armored Tree

Postby Godrik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Believe it or not you're allowed to toss team-mates into enemy fountain if ur fountain farming lol
These users thanked the author Godrik for the post:
attacdemarco (Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:41 pm)

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:37 pm

No, you're not, it's team killing. Which is in the rules.

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Do not ruin the game on purpose:
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 pm

You might wanna check the rules then http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :DotARules

The following are fully acceptable:

You may use spells/items on teammates to push them into the fountain when they are fountain farming.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:39 am

Something tells me this attacdemarco likes pushing people in fountain.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:45 am

Sylvanas wrote:Something tells me this attacdemarco likes pushing people in fountain.

I join that club ;) In fact, i brought this to their attention back then viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38258 ^^ I hate fountain farmers, so if you wanna fountain farm, do it at your own price (and let's face it - Nothing beats the laugh when you see a raging kid, after you throw them into the fountain xD)

EDIT: After watching the game, it confirms - Sniper came towards fountain, with the intention of fountain farming, therefore tiny toss is acceptable (You got the kill, but you also died) :lol:

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Fountain farming and suspected intent to fountain farm are two different scenarios here. If this is upheld, I will start doing the same to others.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:32 pm

It sets a precedent. That anyone suspected of fountain farming can be forced into well. Meaning I can walk up to anyone and toss them/force staff them in, whether they've done anything or not.

attacdemarco
Aura Tree

Postby attacdemarco » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Sylvanas wrote:Something tells me this attacdemarco likes pushing people in fountain.

I am a penis
ignore the below
--------------------------
Hey, buddy. I don't know who you are and I have no idea why you are bringing me into this conversation as I was not involved in this game. Furthermore, I don't use any other accounts either on the forum or on battle.net.

To the best of my knowledge, the rule is pretty clear on this one that you are allowed to throw people who are fountain farming into the fountain. So I don't even agree with OPs grievances.

So. . .idk what to tell you. Have to say I am just surprised to read something about myself on a random post that I clicked on a whim because it had a lot of replies. It is even more baffling that it is such a weird accusation. Just really strange all round. . .
Last edited by attacdemarco on Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Ok, so if I just SUSPECT you're going to fountain farm, I can toss you in? Is that the common sense logic we're applying here? Because that's gonna open a whole new can for everyone.

Forget actually breaking the rules. Let's just start votekicking people we SUSPECT will game ruin. They don't have to actually DO it, no no, we'll just do it on paranoid suspicion with no proof backing it. Good job.

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:40 pm

attacdemarco wrote:

Hey, buddy. I don't know who you are and I have no idea why you are bringing me into this conversation as I was not involved in this game. Furthermore, I don't use any other accounts either on the forum or on battle.net.

To the best of my knowledge, the rule is pretty clear on this one that you are allowed to throw people who are fountain farming into the fountain. So I don't even agree with OPs grievances.

So. . .idk what to tell you. Have to say I am just surprised to read something about myself on a random post that I clicked on a whim because it had a lot of replies. It is even more baffling that it is such a weird accusation. Just really strange all round. . .

Relax, you're taking his response way too seriously. He was politely joking obviously.

Also to the OP, this shouldn't be banned per the previous responses. It looks like the idea of fountain farming attracts a lot of attention but it really doesn't happen that often and when it does, it's usually the ones on offense getting owned by the fountain lol.
<3 Trashcans

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:42 pm

There's a difference between the rules (and comparing intention to game ruining, to fountain farming is just as silly and whining as it can be):

You were attacking towers/throne before this point - Yet you stopped and moved towards the enemy fountain (where the rest of your team was) - let me guess, you wanted a drink right?

Don't be silly, you know exactly why you stopped attacking the throne, and why you moved towards their fountain, so instead of bullshitting your way through, just take what happened as a lesson, and don't fountain farm.

PS: And before you decide to bash me, nope i'm not cutin2711 (nor do i know him) - Simply fountain farmers deserve what they get ;) and you can be sure if you happen to cross paths with me ingame, you will definitely end in there if i see you doing it XD

Anyways, anything that had to be said (at least from my side and relevant to the topic) has been said, so just wait for a moderator's response, but i woulnd't expect the outcome you're looking for, considering what happened

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 am

attacdemarco wrote:Hey, buddy. I don't know who you are and I have no idea why you are bringing me into this conversation as I was not involved in this game. Furthermore, I don't use any other accounts either on the forum or on battle.net.

I just noticed that someone who's uninvolved in this request and who hadn't posted in the thread was thanking every reply stating that people are allowed to push their teammates in fountain and I thought it was funny. I have no strong opinions about any of this, all I know is that you really seem really enthusiastic about the right to throw people in fountains. Any better? It was just an observation, not an accusation.

Zeratul wrote:I join that club ;) In fact, i brought this to their attention back then viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38258

Interesting, that thread happened shortly before I made my account here. I remember one of my first ban requests was coincidentally against a then moderator who had tossed or staffed me in fountain and I assumed it was malicious item/spell usage. So it happened shortly after it was officially allowed. I always had the feeling they kind of "adapted" the rules to make what he did "legal", but this clears it up.

To answer your question, I wasn't going near fountain to have a drink, by the way. I wanted to complete some item before game ended (Zeus). I still say it was a dick move.

attacdemarco
Aura Tree

Postby attacdemarco » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:51 am

Sylvanas wrote:I just noticed that someone who's uninvolved in this request and who hadn't posted in the thread was thanking every reply stating that people are allowed to push their teammates in fountain and I thought it was funny. I have no strong opinions about any of this, all I know is that you really seem really enthusiastic about the right to throw people in fountains. Any better? It was just an observation, not an accusation.

My bad. Apologies if I came off as hostile. I had no idea you could see that I was thanking people so it just caught me completely off guard that I was being mentioned. I just thought to thank good contributions to the thread relating to the rules on this bot rather than declare a passion for fountain farming :lol: . With the proper context, your comment was actually pretty funny.

Return to “Processed Requests”