[ID] Monrogue#useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

e0e0e0e0
Forest Walker

[ID] Monrogue#useast

Postby e0e0e0e0 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:15 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11085625
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #38
Your Warcraft III Username: pipeME#useast
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Monrogue#useast
Violated Rule(s): Teamkill, Obvious Trolling, Gameruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 11:00
Any further thoughts:

Teamkills way into JUMPBASE, that which only supports 1 person to be held in base.
Clearly knows me personally and does this to antagonize.
Doesn't care about being ban reqqed.

Sarcastically implies he would've rewalled and supported me in a base that has no space for him, blah blah blah.

I stated that if he apologized and identified his main I'd forgive him, but he is not willing to do so, doesn't care about rules/ban request.

(17:09 / All) pipeME: Apologize and identify yourself
(17:13 / All) pipeME: Or ban request
(17:22 / All) Monrogue: Post it and link. :D

(18:22 / All) Monrogue: I offered to rewall and upgrade. Wouldn't call that teamkill.

Checking chatlogs prior to offense, he did NOT "[offer] to rewall and upgrade." He teamkilled way into base and said "hi"

Please ban for teamkill and trolling, player does not care about following rules and is delusional about the course of events

Player is @Yarragon

Also please note, I reduced my flaming/toxicity in this match to ~0, except for a joke to Fuggo : ) @Kappa
Last edited by e0e0e0e0 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yarragon
Treant

Re: [ID] Monrogue#useast

Postby Yarragon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:26 am

All I'm going to say on the topic:

1. Yes, I destroyed a 50 lumber wall to enter the base with Poe.

2. I immediately say hello, and tell him I'll leave if he wants (then build the walls needed to jump and leave the area)
a. All he has to do at this point is build a 10 lumber shelter at the same point I build a shelter or wall, and I'm outside the base. He knows this.
3. He instead uses this an an opportunity to "blackmail" me into sharing my aliases. the chat logs confirm this
"appologize and share main or ban req."

4. Rather than share who I am, I tell him to go ahead and post it knowing there is no real basis for a ban here. I even offered to replace and upgrade the walls he didn't have upgraded - saving him 750 lumber at the time.

5. I share control with him and he then says that he's just going to wait to die since the game is decided.

If you do decide to ban me, please take into consideration the toxicity and general insults in previous games by the player, as well as his intent to get players banned simply because he is upset.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

e0e0e0e0
Forest Walker

Postby e0e0e0e0 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:29 am

@Yarragon I don't want to ban request you and I will take down this if you decide to apologize, if not, you broke the rule for teamkill, and that is a bannable offense.

You baited me into ban requesting you, when I clearly did not and still do not want to. Your self-righteousness is now the only thing holding back this ban request from being taken down by myself, as I do not want you banned but you feel as if you're in the right for teamkilling and trolling.

In full honesty, I forgot you could've jumped out had i built a shelter during this match. Regardless, you are not in the right for your actions. Teamkilling your way into my walled out base was wrong, and can not be justified given the conditions of the match at that time, as Titan was seen NOT near the base recently. This meaning that the conditions outside the base were not dangerous and you did not need a "safe place."

I do not expect an apology as you are stubborn, self-righteous, and like wasting the time of the moderators because you find it funny, but I still do hope you do. Thanks.

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 am

Keep the ID drama out of the ent forums. @e0e0e0e0

Seriously, if nothing goes your way or does something you don't like, ESPECIALLY when it's something done to you after doing it to everybody else, you come to the forums and expect/demand the ENT staff to bend over backwards and ban them for you.

They're not your fucking maids whose job is to clean up after your bullshit. It's actually surprising that you haven't been officially warned/banned for the severity of your flaming and general toxicity towards everybody else. You've already been told numerous times to quit it over both the ENT and Azeroth/ID discords, and yet you still continue this petty behavior, not to mention that the level of respect towards you is ever so dropping because of said pettiness.
[hr][hr]
With that said, @Yarragon I haven't watched the replay just yet, but I have high hopes that this is getting denied.
These users thanked the author Panopticon for the post:
Kappa (Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 am)
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 am

Also note, I was not "trolling." I think it's fairly obvious when I'm trolling, and this was just me running around the map waiting for more resources and keeping busy.
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

e0e0e0e0
Forest Walker

Postby e0e0e0e0 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 am

Apoth wrote:Keep the ID drama out of the ent forums. @e0e0e0e0

Seriously, if nothing goes your way or does something you don't like, ESPECIALLY when it's something done to you after doing it to everybody else, you come to the forums and expect/demand the ENT staff to bend over backwards and ban them for you.

They're not your fucking maids whose job is to clean up after your bullshit. It's actually surprising that you haven't been officially warned/banned for the severity of your flaming and general toxicity towards everybody else. You've already been told numerous times to quit it over both the ENT and Azeroth/ID discords, and yet you still continue this petty behavior, not to mention that the level of respect towards you is ever so dropping because of said pettiness.
[hr][hr]
With that said, @Yarragon I haven't watched the replay just yet, but I have high hopes that this is getting denied.

I am not trolling, nor is this bullshit. Player broke rule and I reported, if he apologizes then will take down. But he wants to see it denied, regardless of him breaking the rule.

Please state an example of "something done to you after doing it to everybody else,[/i] you come to the forums and expect/demand the ENT staff to bend over backwards and ban them for you."

I do not come here to cry, I come here to report rule violators. I expect no special treatment.

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:13 am

Let's just break this down for a moment here... Yes, I broke a rule. I killed a building worth 50 lumber, that you can make any number of very quickly.

I told you I would leave. You chose to get angry and assumed I was "trolling" you specifically.

I offered to rebuild the same building, and even UPGRADE said building for you, saving you a total of 750 lumber - compared to the 50 lumber spent to make it in the first place.

You then threaten me.

You then come to the forums and make this post, claiming that I'm the one that's wasting time.

Poe, I told you in discord. I'm not going to apologize when I objectively didn't break any rules. I was not being malicious. I did everything I was supposed to. You are the one that chose to let the game end because I was keeping busy while unable to base myself.

You feel I broke a rule, and while word for word I did - it had 0 impact on the game overall. If whoever reviews this feels that a 50 lumber wall is worth the ban, I'll accept that. I'm simply asking them to also consider the overall context of what happened.
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

e0e0e0e0
Forest Walker

Postby e0e0e0e0 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:52 am

Yarragon wrote:Let's just break this down for a moment here... Yes, I broke a rule. I killed a building worth 50 lumber, that you can make any number of very quickly.

I told you I would leave. You chose to get angry and assumed I was "trolling" you specifically.

I offered to rebuild the same building, and even UPGRADE said building for you, saving you a total of 750 lumber - compared to the 50 lumber spent to make it in the first place.

You then threaten me.

You then come to the forums and make this post, claiming that I'm the one that's wasting time.

Poe, I told you in discord. I'm not going to apologize when I objectively didn't break any rules. I was not being malicious. I did everything I was supposed to. You are the one that chose to let the game end because I was keeping busy while unable to base myself.

You feel I broke a rule, and while word for word I did - it had 0 impact on the game overall. If whoever reviews this feels that a 50 lumber wall is worth the ban, I'll accept that. I'm simply asking them to also consider the overall context of what happened.

You objectively broke a rule: teamkill. This is fact, not deniable as you killed my wall.

You proceeded to enter my base without permission knowing it takes effort to leave.
Subjectively, you feel as if you did not break a rule, or that whatever you did, did not have an adverse effect on the game.
If I was able to leave my base I could've made a new lumber base.
If you hadn't entered you would've been alive after I died.
Your actions had an adverse effect on the game.

All I ask is that you apologize and acknowledge that, objectively, you did wrong, and we move on. Please & thank you.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:30 am

Locked till review.
These users thanked the author Haunt for the post:
Panopticon (Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:35 am)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:04 pm

Banned for 3 days.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”