[ID] Icekang Useast Being Racist,Game Ruining

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

XENOMORPH
Resource Storage

[ID] Icekang Useast Being Racist,Game Ruining

Postby XENOMORPH » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Replay Link: um i uploaded reply? hope that helpss
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #17-18
Your Warcraft III Username: xSoulx UsWest
Violator's Warcraft III Username: IceKang,
Violated Rule(s): Constantlly calling me The N word just bitter sour player Ruined the game for me i was just about to leave cause i shouldnt have to defend myself or give a reason why i dont want somebody using the N word.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): The very first 30 secs of game play i wanna say
Any further thoughts: Pretty much everything is chill game starts everyone is getting mad cause he keeps pausing cause there are afk Builders i guess idk i said omg stop plz then titan leaves i said great u ruined the game for everybody then he just Unloads callling me a N****** over n over then continues in the Lobby of [ENT] Island Defense #18 and the start of 18 the whole first 10 mins just him going on n on... then Rhal jumps and is trying to justify it saying there nothing wrong with that word dont let it get to me So hes Pro racism and i asked him not to use that lang there is NN "no need" for it and now im getting attacked from a few people in the game asking me why does it bother me so much its just a word that Means BLACK and blah blah blah i dont recall much what rhal said i just ignored him in the game cause im in the wrong for asking somebody not to use Racial speech hate w/e nn for it in this game let alone this world.. So id like to see something done here..
Attachments
RACIST SHIT.w3g
this is [ENT] Island Defense #18 in game
(422.87 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

pr0totype
Treant

Re: [ID] Icekang Useast Being Racist,Game Ruining

Postby pr0totype » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:24 pm

You have to supply the replay or this will not be reviewed.

Go to the stats page, input your username and copy and paste the link of the game into your first post by using the pencil/edit icon.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [ID] Icekang Useast Being Racist,Game Ruining

Postby Merex » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 pm

Banned for 12 hours.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”