[LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

KindDentist
Basic Tree

[LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Postby KindDentist » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:15 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 133764.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #18
Your Warcraft III Username: EvilDentist
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Legion90
Violated Rule(s): Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 28:10
Any further thoughts:
While someone else had control as the wave was crushing to mid, he took king and started controlling decently until he saw we can survive. This is when he started to stop focusing important targets, letting the king dance so we would lose. He also types "lmao" so it's not because he went afk, and he obviously knew how to control king since he was doing it a few moments earlier. As the reactions on replay chat show, it was quite obvious he was trying to teamkill, I wasn't the only one noticing it.
He also was 2/0 after wave 5, preventing us from any strong sends. He gave bad advice to teal early on who then had a dead lane and he refused to discuss anything with the team, just giving out orders. Globally bad attitude.

paschy90
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] Legion90 - EU West

Postby paschy90 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:08 pm

I just messed up cause i shifted a balli that wasnt in my reach. We would have not survived with good control. Ballis where blocking eachother in mid and mana was running down from normal units. I typed lmao cause my teammates flamed me. I never had a worse team in 1200 so i found it funny that the players that played so shit ended up blaming me for the loss.

KindDentist
Basic Tree

Postby KindDentist » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:11 pm

You had plenty of time (more than 30 seconds) to correct your king control, during which ballistas were in range. Are you really trying to justify it by one out of range ballista? We also would have probably survived the wave and won in a few. You saying you never had a worse team and "players that played so shit" while you were 2/0 after wave 5 yourself while our mid was already strong enough just shows how much a negative attitude you have.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:30 pm

Lame excuse tbh...

Banned 5 days.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”