[ID] OnlyMak@USEast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

FrankieMoney
Basic Tree

[ID] OnlyMak@USEast

Postby FrankieMoney » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:49 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11193903
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #21
Your Warcraft III Username: FrankieMoney
Violator's Warcraft III Username: OnlyMak
Violated Rule(s): Griefing in Island Defense. Do not ruin the game on purpose: Rule 1. Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Around 19-20 minutes in.
Any further thoughts: Griefing in Island defense for no reason. Trolling on purpose.

pacoquerak
Aura Tree

Re: [ID] OnlyMak@USEast

Postby pacoquerak » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm

There is one other builder in the game, i'm litterally begging for help, titan is level 9, and this guy starts solo basing, but i'm the griefer. It's okay. I have no business being here. I will enjoy my ban. Thanks. Down with ent. I remember when warcraft three was a game and you could host any map you want and play any game you want and there were no bans. I miss wc3 sadly it doesn't exist anymore.
These users thanked the author pacoquerak for the post:
Panopticon (Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:57 pm)

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:37 pm

As difficult as it is to believe, even if you think the game is over and you've lost you're still expected to play the game out and not ruin it for others.

Yes sure the titan probably was going to win, but as it was after the 15 minute mark you could have simply left. Instead you attempt to destroy the other players buildings and even admit to it in chat. If you had simply not done that or left the game, you wouldn't be banned at that point.

You did the one actual thing that *WOULD* have gotten you banned in that situation. I'm assuming you're onlyGob, and I've played with you enough to know you should know better. It's only about a 3 day ban if this is the first time this has happened, and you're welcome to appeal after this is processed.

Edit: Wait, it's fucking Icekang. lol. Yeah he knows better.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Return to “Processed Requests”