[DOTA] Review of beerLord decision

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

N4Games
Forest Walker

[DOTA] Review of beerLord decision

Postby N4Games » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Replay Link:
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

I want this reviewed by another mod before i can complain about it. And this should ofc not be one of the mods friends.

/Add i just reviewed the processed requests, and it seems that had i been an mod here, i could have grandpa- banned for alot less, than i am submitting him for now. But here you say its vk abuse. That makes little or no sense.

Re: [DOTA] Ban request- understacker@europe

Postby BeerLord » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:05 pm
(09:04 / Allied) understacker: mid is a moron
(09:12 / Allied) understacker: he wont leave mid
(09:16 / Allied) understacker: and now he dies to gang
(09:18 / Allied) understacker: gj mid
(09:20 / Allied) GrandPa-: !ignore under
(15:34 / All) STUPID_B1TCH: A votekick against player [GrandPa-] has been started by player [understacker].
Votekick was abusive.
viewtopic.php?t=107169
viewtopic.php?t=101681
understacker banned 3 days for votekick abuse.

First of all Beerhorn, well i have previous submitted several who claims to be his friend. And he always seems to make decisions that are not rly objective as a mod should be. I wouldnt trust him doing this. This prb wont help the matter in the future. You are clearly in need for staff. I also know that this prb will be no use, because decisions are rarely overturned, eventhough they are not correctly made.

He says i am lower lvl and no kills - this is true, because i am teleporting all over map to try and help the team, 4v5 game, and as he says team is being beaten badly, so i tele around the map trying to salvage game, and i get less xp for doing so.... i had to do this because mid, the only lane that was not in danger would not help out. Not even for a def for 1-2 min. he did nothing. As showed above in beerhorns own submits.

You can see me teleporting to lanes to help. This should show some team spirit. Where as mid dosent care about anything but his own stats in a teamgame.

Saying moron one time, after we have been screaming for mid to assist team, is not being toxic (i have submitted similar and alot worse stuff being used about me and mods deem this is not being toxic there should be plenty of examples).

"Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively."

Nothing excessive here. Actually using the ignore is excessive here. All he uses it for is to ignore team asks for help. Which is not the intended use.

In this instance we have asked mid for several minuts, but clearly he knows rules, and mutes because he does not want to help team and uses this as an excuse so he cant see we ask him. Though we did ask him several times before this.... so that is not really an excuse.

He refuses to help or cooperate with team, and when he finally left mid he went out solo mostly. And by that time the game was already over. Whole team was low level, except grandpa-, and he mostly didnt join teamfights or came late to lasthit. If someone was in wood and refusing to help other lanes or team he would be banned for it, and you know it.

It says you can use votekick if someone is impacting game negatively, i dont see how this is NOT true here. It does not specify any length of game has to transpire. So look closely at how desperately we ask mid for help and how he does not want to help or even answer. In essence a gameruiner = legit vk. Its a team game, you have to expect ppl are obligated to actually play for the same team.

"Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruiners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game."

Negatively impact game. He does, can it be more clear? He dosent write anything but he refuses to help team after we got a disconnect from start.

"You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. " It says i have to initiate the VK. Since he wont help team.

Toxic is this really that?
If this is the case any time moron/noob or anything similar is written, then you would be able to ignore and choose to play solo and ignore if team asks for help. Super, then i will reference this every submit comming, and im sure that will be alot. Fun days.

He claims in writing this that i am typical abusive. But he needs to go back 2 years to find an example. Yeah i have like +4000 games... thats not rly typical. I can look up any random account and show you alot worse on of any account on a more frequent basis.

In his examples - one posts saying you dont have to annonce mode, its not in the rules, but it is in the rules, and it WAS WRITTEN directly by NET staff into the bot. So clearly this example should also be reviewed... but who has the time this these decisions.

"Do not lie about modes. If you intend to choose a non-default mode or if there is no known default mode, announce the mode in lobby or vote ingame/in lobby."
Last edited by N4Games on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Re: [DOTA] Review of beerhorn decision

Postby sl4ck » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:50 pm

@N4Games Looks like you would like to appeal your ban, so I moved your topic to the appropriate forum section.

EDIT: moved back to original place as requested by n4games, still looks like an appeal to me but maybe I am missing something here

N4Games
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] Review of beerhorn decision

Postby N4Games » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Nope, i want you to review it. I submitted Grandpa- for killing game for us. But this seems to have gotten little or no attention.
I want the submit to be processed. But i am expecting this will eventually turn into a complain because i have lost confidence in the decisions.

// Ups sry - i didnt see that the link to the other submit was not included - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133016
// Plz move it back
/// Yes thx

Refusal = he dosent have to write no i wont help (come on mcfly!!!) he just have to not help team which is the case here.

The ban itself - well they are kinda connected, if you deem i am right and he is impacting the game negatively (which you should since he wont help team, a prerequisite for a teamgame, and the underlying basis for all ENT rules e.g. to ensure even and fun games, then you also know the vk is legit).

Plz note i reviewed some submits who where new, just before, falenga etc. who played and banned ppl in games, for what seems to be alot less gamekilling that what i am describing here. But i cant ban ppl i can only start a vk, it actually says im obliged to if people impact game negatively, but here i get banned, for something i am obliged to do, whereas there the players are banned.

Other ban processed:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133121
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133206
(there is alot more)

Here the playes dont help and dont help def - as far as i see its the same, but different submit result
The player eventually did play, but ONLY after i said i was submitting, and by that time we (all but player) was too weak to defend rax - but at that point the game was in essence over. We had already asked for help several times to save towers... but couldnt hold em. In essence this was a 3v5 game. He didnt join before he felt rdy to and by then the other team was fed.
Last edited by N4Games on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zeratul

Re: [DOTA] Review of beerlord decision

Postby Zeratul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Can you at least fix the entire topic/title? Its beerlord not beerhorn - One would think you misclicked but given how many times u wrote it, its disrespectful

N4Games
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] Review of beerLord decision

Postby N4Games » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Okay disrespectful even hmm, one word.. It is fixed.
I edited because i review the processed submits. Which just made this even weirder.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:06 pm

I still see the word beerhorn throughout your first post, but i'll leave it at that (Honestly id hold this up till u fix the entire topic, including your post); Just edit your first post to include the link to the previous brq (I noticed it in your post after Slack, but might not be so visible/clear for everyone reading, so if possible just edit it to make the topic more clear) :P

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:28 pm

So i guess grandpa- just whispered me in a BK game dota.
Im used to ENT games so i went in to look at the replay list, but ofc it wasent there:/ :lol:

But the boob forgot to logout of his templar30 account before he wrote me, after that he made a understackersuc account and then wrote me from this again. Now the only game i played for a while with a submit is grandpa- and he wrote to gloat.

So it seems templar30 = understackersuc = grandpa- , just so you know what kind of player we are dealing with.

Now im not sure but templar30 is banned i saw some posts, whereas grandpa- is on a whitelist to avoid a IP range ban?
Nice trick to avoid if that is it.

This is just information for the mods, since it seems you dont like him. Seems especially falenga had som arguments with him.

Well its very simple - review the original post. Then no rearrangement is needed?
This one - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133016
The rest are just arguments and similar submits where ppl got banned for what im submitting him for grandpa- aka templar30

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Templar30 and grandpa- are 2 completely different users (which play different games afaik - Templar30 is a LTD player, while grandpa- is a DotA player)

The one who reported you and used the grandpa- account from your game is this one memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=74172 zcclark

The one you're talking about is this one memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=71675 , which was recently banned for a different reason (not related to your brq at all viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133033 ) + this one is already dodging.

PS: Just saying your original post looks messy (No brq link, no replay links, nothing that links to the previous brq - Mods appreciate the effort of filling in the information correctly, to avoid wasting time trying to understand what exactly is being requested, and the necessary information to process it)

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Why does a player whisper me from templar30 account, then 30 seconds after he writes me from understackersuc to gloat over a submit made by a third player (grandpa-)?

I thought i ought to inform you... since there is no other explanation to me. And you seem to make an effort regarding him. But you can do with the information as you like. I dont care if he dodges you or not.

Seems to me the orginal is filled in correctly in accordance with your wiki: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133016
The rest is just information, since it seemed the mod interpreted the rules in a odd way i submitted some explanations for him.
In essence - he wont help team - team is overwhelmed - game is killed in 14 min. Review the submit on the link and tell me he isnt negatively impacting the game. Then the VK was legit. Then two different submits are resolved. The two submits are connected you see?

But if your only purpose is to argue with me until i give up, i guess that is also a way to make sure there is no review.

Connorchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Connorchaos » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:15 am

first of all if you tried to vote kick in the first 15 min for him farming, that is abusive and not the whole game.....so even if he did it all the way till 45 min trying to kick him for farming at 15 min is still abusive. you do not know what he is going to do the rest of the game. Farming for 15 minis not out of the ordinary at all. no game is done in 14 min. Considering beerlord has been a mod for 3 years now I am pretty sure his interpretation of the rules is spot on.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:22 am

*SIGH*

Looks like beerhorn is at it once again. Damn you, beerhorn! Why must you do all those mean things that you always do? Won't someone put a stop to this god forsaken madness?
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:47 am)

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:36 pm

I was curious on why you are arguing so much on this, so decided to take a look at it myself:

[*]At 6 mins, he was heading top but called it off
[*]At 8 mins, he picked rune and went top to gank, and killed zeus/shredder
[*]Around 12, he helps defend top
[*]At 14, he goes pushing bot with the team
[*]At 14.40, he tp's top asap to help defend and helps killing zeus and shaker
[*]At 20.30, he ganks shaker botlane and kills him

And i'm stopping here cuz i just figured out that you even reported the wrong game to begin with rofl ..

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133015 The game was arem #12

On your denied brq and on this one, you keep linking arem #8, not arem #12

So basically on both brqs ( viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133016 ), you dind't even provide the correct information - yet you keep acting like you did everything right, and that we're just arguing with you... Basically you got the wrong replay link & wrong gamename, so either fix it, or this will be denied most likely due to wrong replay/gamename (as the previous one should have been - but beerlord still had the courtesy to review it, since he knew the correct replay you were whining about).

Gosh how to waste 10 mins looking at the wrong replay ftw.

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Original ban was justified. Beerlord did nothing wrong or abusive. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”