[DOTA] bolcbba and bak-

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

[DOTA] bolcbba and bak-

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:06 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 346314.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DOTA apem US/CA #32
Your Warcraft III Username: Blood
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Bak-, bolcbba, boume.her
Violated Rule(s): Game Ruining/Failed to votekick, bypassing ignore command
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 11:18 blue bypassing ignore command twice, 27:44 SB afks for 3minutes at fountain and then moves and still sitting afk, 30:33 Bak- stating he won’t vote because “I threaten to post the ban request” after our whole team kept stating SB is afk moving.
Any further thoughts: Scourge team was already stacked yet they refuse to kick a game ruiner like SB? Please clear these toxic players. These people stacking teams plus game ruiners on my side is getting out of hand. Thank you Staff.
Blood@Useast

Bak-
Resource Storage

Re: [DOTA] bolcbba and bak-

Postby Bak- » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:11 am

No The afk command wasnt just being over ridden by moving he was charging around and if u check i kicked once for you and it failed then you got abusive and threatening saying your getting me banned because ur raging and he also charged me and got a kill on me with help from your team mate, if you were not so abusive and raging i would of kicked again. Manners is everything and abusing Vk because u will lose otherwise is not good.

P.S I was first in the game with Bdgr and we were on second team before anyone joined. Not stacked.

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

Bak- wrote:No The afk command wasnt just being over ridden by moving he was charging around and if u check i kicked once for you and it failed then you got abusive and threatening saying your getting me banned because ur raging and he also charged me and got a kill on me with help from your team mate, if you were not so abusive and raging i would of kicked again. Manners is everything and abusing Vk because u will lose otherwise is not good.

P.S I was first in the game with Bdgr and we were on second team before anyone joined. Not stacked.

Our whole team stated he was afk moving. Even blue said he only moved because of silencer ult. You wanted an easy win simple as that. Our whole team is watching SB afk and move yet you refuse to kick. By the time he came back from AFK Sb was only level 8. Manners? I simply stated facts that whoever is not going to vote a game ruiner I would simply post. Here you are trying to defend yourself now. Admins will see from the replay SB moving and sitting at fountain. You really going to tell me about Vk abuse? Lol, you are really dillusional.

That’s funny because we were winning the game and pushed all towers before SB starting afking. Don’t talk to me about who’s losing. SB simply threw the game. Get your facts straight. It’s sad too, you only play games stacked. Hence why your elo is so low.
Blood@Useast

Bak-
Resource Storage

Postby Bak- » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:39 am

Admin will see it like you say.

My elo is so low because of the umpteen Disconnects. Unlike u i dont make new accs when worried to play against a team.

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:46 am

Bak- wrote:Admin will see it like you say.

My elo is so low because of the umpteen Disconnects. Unlike u i dont make new accs when worried to play against a team.

Make new accounts? Blood has more games than you do. What are you talking about??? Stop lying already. You see one team better or if the teams are EVEN balanced you leave the lobby. Challenging games are a NO for you and whenever you can get a free win, you take it. You a compulsive liar too?

Me worried about playing a team? Lol, I only play vs stacked teams or I move to whatever team to balance the Elos so I’m always stuck with game ruiners that are 800-900 Elos that don’t care about winning. Please refrain from any further lying. It’s a bad look for you.
Blood@Useast

Bak-
Resource Storage

Postby Bak- » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:52 am

LOL I Have never left a lobby. Dont talk on which you know nothing about, i haven't lied once, You lost lump it quit whining if you were not abusive and demanding i would of like i did the first time.

Which was just to suit you at no point i type - afk and it was ever more than 0.5

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:47 am

bara respawns at 2512 and remains afk at fountain until 3136, being passively moved intermittently by silencer's ult.
bolcbba banned 3 days for afk/game ruin.

Two votekicks initiated, well explained to opposing players. Bara is very low level and his afk should be apparent to all.
All players voted on at least one, with 5 failing to vote on one. Bara then returned to play. No bans for failure to votekick, I need more than one missed vote.

Return to “Processed Requests”