[DOTA] Sephvr@uswest -- FEEDS 25 Times!!

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IFightForHumans
Armored Tree

[DOTA] Sephvr@uswest -- FEEDS 25 Times!!

Postby IFightForHumans » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:29 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 353587.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #44 --- https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11353587
Your Warcraft III Username: SimpleLife
Violator's Warcraft III Username: sephvr@uswest.battle.net, robzomby@uswest
Violated Rule(s): Grieving, Afk, Item sell, feeding purposefully.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 7:39 things begin to go sour. Top lane needed to be dealt with or Axe would just run over lane. Troll could have jungled after lane was controlled. He continuously feeds down mid and kill himself. I did not see the regen rune he wanted but ya it sucks but you can't try to throw whole game cause of it. Gotta get over it.
Any further thoughts: Mirana refused to kick him -- not sure if they are buddies. Troll feeds 25 times not sure if that's why he picked the hero to "troll" us.

Zeratul

Re: [DOTA] Sephvr@uswest -- FEEDS 25 Times!!

Postby Zeratul » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 am

Sephvr should be banned for ban dodging viewtopic.php?f=8&t=134898 (hes currently banned on sephv, and looking at how he plays dusa, im sure hes the same user - The typical picks dusa, builds rapier for first item with courier always following to pick it up, and goes for skadi after)

IFightForHumans
Armored Tree

Postby IFightForHumans » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:55 am

Thanks Zeratul - I knew his name looked familiar. I just can't believe how careless he is to make another account so similar to his main... Makes me think someone is out to get him. Regardless - we've all raged and we all deserve second chances, the ban for dodging penalty is very harsh in my opinion, and the 2 day bans for other things seem a bit lenient. In admins we trust.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:42 am

game ruin confirmed.
sephvr banned 3 weeks.

Multiple votekicks attempted.
22Tango and robzomby failed to vote on the first 4 attempts and are each banned 2 days for failure to votekick game ruiner.

Return to “Processed Requests”