[DOTA] Numrous violators

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

tobby231
Forest Walker

[DOTA] Numrous violators

Postby tobby231 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:04 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 392322.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #53
Your Warcraft III Username: Crepe
Violator's Warcraft III Username: terrywang@uswest.battle.net, sux_1@uswest.battle.net, pucku.@uswest.battle.net, ohmynaga@uswest.battle.net, gears@useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): terrywang, stealing item, hiding teammates item intentionally, feeding. The other four players failed to kick the violator.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
18:00 item stealing, on the bird first and then on him. Finally, the headdress was gone.
24:00 run to the tower and killed by scourge when they have a bara.
33:00 afk 2-3minutes.
37:00 again, run to top tower for nothing, killed at the tower by scourage.
40:00 again, killed at the bot second tower, when no one on the map, he just stood there and creeping.
Any further thoughts: The qop wanted to troll and throw the game since the beginning, solo mid as the worst player on the team, refused to return teammates item(headdress) from wl, wl cannot make mekan. He hided it somewhere instead of returning it, we tried to vote kick him twice, however, I guess Scourge wanted to win so badly, and refused to kick him.
She's back.

req
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] Numrous violators

Postby req » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:08 am

terrywang went mid first and apparently the guy wanted to take mid lane, nobody else said anything about going there first. Instead of either let him mid or explain why it would be best for him to go to another lane you guys started threatening him with report and ban for "ruining". How is it ruining in the very beginning of the game without doing anything wrong or dying? He started ruining later that's undeniable but you guys started it with threatening for ban and votekicks.The way I see it is that he wanted to play but since the start of the game he was getting votekick attempts and threats he apparently got pissed and started ruining lmao...

(03:37 / Allied) Crepe: purple u are game ruining (how exactly is it a ruin?)
(03:55 / Allied) celtic: purple if u liek playing come bot
(04:02 / Allied) celtic: or i report
(04:02 / Allied) celtic: u
(04:02 / Allied) celtic: n u get banned
(04:11 / Allied) celtic: come bot or i report u purple
(04:14 / Allied) celtic: n u get banned
(04:32 / Allied) celtic: !votekick terr
^this particular votekick wasn't good idea imo..

tobby231
Forest Walker

Postby tobby231 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:57 am

req wrote:terrywang went mid first and apparently the guy wanted to take mid lane, nobody else said anything about going there first. Instead of either let him mid or explain why it would be best for him to go to another lane you guys started threatening him with report and ban for "ruining". How is it ruining in the very beginning of the game without doing anything wrong or dying? He started ruining later that's undeniable but you guys started it with threatening for ban and votekicks.The way I see it is that he wanted to play but since the start of the game he was getting votekick attempts and threats he apparently got pissed and started ruining lmao...

(03:37 / Allied) Crepe: purple u are game ruining (how exactly is it a ruin?)
(03:55 / Allied) celtic: purple if u liek playing come bot
(04:02 / Allied) celtic: or i report
(04:02 / Allied) celtic: u
(04:02 / Allied) celtic: n u get banned
(04:11 / Allied) celtic: come bot or i report u purple
(04:14 / Allied) celtic: n u get banned
(04:32 / Allied) celtic: !votekick terr
^this particular votekick wasn't good idea imo..

This votekick is not a good idea, but after he stole teammate's item is definitely reasonable, especially following by feeding, afk. There are tons of reasons to votekick this guy, however, the scourge failed to make it. Because they are scared to lose, just want the easy win.
She's back.

Fortnite-Killa
Resource Storage

Postby Fortnite-Killa » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:31 am

I was actually in this game I believe. although we had no proof of him ruining, like stealing items, etc... the constant flaming didn't help your case. I voted because your team confirmed what you said with the item stealing, but I suggest in the future, instead of flaming the other team, you calmly explain what the problem is and 9/10 times it'll get handled through a VK. but flaming the other team just isn't a smart idea if you want something done. just my opinion.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:23 am

Fortnite-Killa wrote:you calmly explain what the problem is and 9/10 times it'll get handled through a VK.

From my experience, ruiners get kicked through VK in only 1/10 times. Usually the other team is using the advantage of not kicking ruiners, simply by saying "he is just a noob" or "he is not afk", when the guy is just resetting afk timer. However to me - being a noob is ok, but when a noob doesn't communicate at all, dies once every 2-3 minutes, thats more like a ruiner but it is impossible to prove it until the replay can be watched. I think votekicks should be limited only to the team the player is in, so that only teammates votes are needed to kick.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

IFightForHumans
Armored Tree

Postby IFightForHumans » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:47 am

Hmm I think perhaps the team you are in and maybe two more from the opposite team - I think that is fair. A lot of games noobs will go and die thinking it is time to push base while you as a carry need that bkb and they insist on rushing things.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:34 am

(04:32 / All) Crepe: A votekick against player [terrywang] has been started by player [celtic].
this votekick attempt is abusive.
946 warlock places his headress on qop's courier.
(18:30 / Allied) celtic: purple stole my item too
(18:34 / Allied) celtic: its in his courier
(18:38 / Allied) celtic: def banned
These statements are false.
(19:34 / All) Crepe: A votekick against player [terrywang] has been started by player [Crepe].
This votekick attempt is also abusive, since up to this point qop has done nothing that meets criteria for game ruin.
1948 qop takes the headress from the courier.
qop places the headress on the ground as she is ganked and bara picks it up.
At this point qop meets criteria for game ruin.
(21:39 / All) Crepe: Player [celtic] is saving the game.
(21:39 / Saving game ?) celtic: Save game.
(30:18 / All) Crepe: A votekick against player [terrywang] has been started by player [Crepe].
This votekick attempt is warranted.

terrywang is banned 3 days for game ruin/item steal.
celtic is banned 3 days for votekick abuse/save abuse, and lying to opposing players in order to convince them to vote ( there was no game ruin or item steal until after the second votekick attempt was initiated).
crepe is banned 2 days for votekick abuse.
No bans for failure to votekick, as only one attempt was made once the actual game ruining occurred, and this is not sufficient to warrant a ban for not voting.

Return to “Processed Requests”