Petra (Europe) AKA Falenga

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Petra (Europe) AKA Falenga

Postby 1B_Fantom » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11415795
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username: 1B.Fantom
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Petra (Falenga)
Violated Rule(s): !slap abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 35:37, 38:40, 41:03, 41:26, 41:56
Any further thoughts: I tried posting on the earlier ban request made on this account, and all posts were deleted by Falenga. I think this speaks to a higher level of administrator abuse that is a little upsetting. We recently had made a big deal about users abusing this !slap function, and he used it repeatedly at the end of the game just to troll another player.

Another point he made is that when an administrator is not on his account, that they are no longer "admins". While yes, he never claimed to be an admin, to say that just smurfing excludes them of having any command decency or standards is an alarming standard to have, if this is the case I would like ENT to clarify.

Falenga is one who has taken a hard stance on many former players and friends such as slark and xsaintx, and for him to try to brush my comments under the rug as "spam" is rather sad.

Whether this is bannable or not is up to interpretation, but I think ENT mods need to be held to a higher standard and not just skate by because they were on a smurf, that is ridiculous. I hope you guys stand up and hold someone else accountable for once, as whenever we bring up past references they are shot down as "irrelevant" or "spam" unless the shoe is on the other foot.

P.S. here is the other account posted, and I do not think Falenga maphacks, but just for reference, I commented here and all posts were deleted.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=135642

Zeratul

Re: Petra (Europe) AKA Falenga

Postby Zeratul » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Technically you are right (5 !slaps were used for no reason, other than to provoke/flame), and given how they are reviewing/processing (Just take a look at all the recent processed slap cases - and they weren't even mods), this is definitely bannable, however you weren't a part of this game - so honestly this should have been posted as a complaint (instead of a ban request) imo

EDIT: I skipped the rest of the text, so decided to reply now:

I tried posting on the earlier ban request made on this account, and all posts were deleted by Falenga.

I would have done the same - It has nothing to do with the present ban request (which is a mh report): If you wish to report the command abuse (!slap), you do it in a different topic, to avoid confusion/spam towards that topic.

Another point he made is that when an administrator is not on his account, that they are no longer "admins". While yes, he never claimed to be an admin, to say that just smurfing excludes them of having any command decency or standards is an alarming standard to have, if this is the case I would like ENT to clarify.

I don't think he meant it the way you're interpreting - Yes, he was smurfing and therefore he was just trying to have "fun" - Trust me, sometimes all you want to do is join a game, and enjoy it, without having to worry about the fact that ur a mod, and that if ur on ur main, or they know ur a mod, their behaviour is different (aka shitty) towards you - Of course, he knows that, at the end of the day, he's still a moderator, and can't just go around the bush, breaking the rules and behaving like some people (you know who they are), but honestly, i dont think he meant it that way (Note: the command usage is still abusive imo - and shoulnd't go unnoticed, given how previous cases got judged)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:34 am

I'm calling it, one day merex on a smurf will unknowingly ban falenga on a smurf for slap abuse.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Panopticon (Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:57 am)

Peachtree
Aura Tree

Postby Peachtree » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:49 am

I was not aware that using !slap command on ignored user was such a nono. Thank you for letting me know.

There are literally nobody anyone else who handles these requests? This guy just can do whatever he wants and he deletes half of the posts that make valid points as of spam.

Man i love a dota community where the defendant is judge jury, and the executioner. :lol:

Brb soon this will be deleted too as spamhihi
Last edited by Peachtree on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:09 am

!Slap is only bannable if it's used to harass/flame/insult. This wasn't even remotely the case.

Sure, it was light trolling, brought to him because he kept accusing me of map hack and generally talking about me ( i knew that by gray's responses on all chat , but again, nothing excessive.

People these days can't handle words like cute and nope. Grow up.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Peachtree (Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:36 am)

req
Aura Tree

Postby req » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:42 am

FalenGa wrote:!Slap is only bannable if it's used to harass/flame/insult. This wasn't even remotely the case.

Sure, it was light trolling, brought to him because he kept accusing me of map hack and generally talking about me ( i knew that by gray's responses on all chat , but again, nothing excessive.

People these days can't handle words like cute and nope. Grow up.

question. If some other player uses 5 times like you did the !slap command in a row in order to bypass someones ignore, when exactly is it "excessive"? at 6 times? 7? 10? 15? Agree it was light trolling, but it's not about the trolling or words, it's the fact you deliberately used the slap command to make sure that he sees your msg.
"brought to him" ah so this basically excuses the !slap usage correct? I hope you realize that's dangerous logic and let me explain why, the same way you say "he brought it to him because he kept accusing me of map hack" the same thing someone else can use as excuse. They all have a reason of why they use the !slap function.
ES wasn't even being rude to you or spamming or anything, the guy did a mistake and he genuinely thought you had mh. But you weren't able to see his msgs anyways thanks to the !ignore. Perhaps you should leave it this way and not use !slap.
And mind you, other people that use the !slap function too are not necessarily being rude, they will happen to use light words too.
Don't get me wrong, I'm really puzzled regarding the !slap usage. I thought that it's something that's not allowed to be used at all to bypass someones ignore. So i guess it's not always punishable?

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:00 am

As i said above, !slap is only bannable when it's used to flame someone who has you on ignore.

If he ignored me, then i started flaming or insulting him using the !slap command, then that would be bannable. It falls under the "Do not flame/insult excessively" rule.

As you can see in this game, i only had an issue with earth. That's because he was the only one who kept talking about me.

(22:26 / All) PeachTree: fucking greeks
(22:27 / All) PeachTree: XDD
(22:47 / All) Youlittlecuunt: petra could be italian name lol
(22:55 / All) PeachTree: he greek
(22:56 / All) PeachTree: 100%

You see your teammate typing "petra could be italian name lol". Only one person has you on ignore, so that obviously means that this person said something in all chat. And what he said was made obvious by my teammate's response to him.

So, yea, he ignored me and kept accusing me of map hack in all chat, and talking about me in general. That's the reason i used slap. As you can see, i never said anything to the rest of his team. That's because the rest of his team never talked to/about me.

And for the record, he is the one who used that rickroll first, when he blinked on me and killed me early on. Another gank i missed because my map hack was turned off at that point, i guess.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
req (Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:29 am)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 am

Agree with others, would be good to know how much you can use !slap command

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:41 am

On a sidenote - it seems like blizzard is just interested in throwing everything down the pipe, so this wont mean anything when the patch comes live, and kills the rest of warcraft 3 (And god strike the dumbos that say that wc3 was better before hostbots rofl .. you simply have no idea how the hostbot system helped managing warcraft custom games & communities)
Last edited by Zeratul on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

kasper699
Treant

Postby kasper699 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:03 am

year is a example where 2 slaps was a ban viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133536

i kinda think Falenga broke a rule Bypassing ignore via !slap (abusing bot vulnerability)

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Why is there even a !slap command? I dont see any good purpose.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:46 pm

petra@Europe banned 2 days for !slap abuse (4-5 slaps) to taunt and bypass the !ignore function. There is no reason to do this, especially when the other player is on the opposite team.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Zeratul wrote:...however you weren't a part of this game...

This. We only ban users for serious cases when OP is not a player from the reported game. For example, massive teamkilling or maphack. This is not a serious offense.

However, that behavior is not acceptable from a mod in any capacity (shouldn't use such commands in the first place imo) and @falenga has been told not to do that again.

Ban nullified.

@amnon

Return to “Processed Requests”