[DOTA] mid0rfeed useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

STATS1STSKILL
Resource Storage

[DOTA] mid0rfeed useast.battle.net

Postby STATS1STSKILL » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:23 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11471244
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #47
Your Warcraft III Username: stats1stskill
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mid0rfeed useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): maphack
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 6:53 goes to bara in woods before bara is visible no fog vision very dirty. 11:11 ww before stun no vision bara coming. 12:40 ww before getting stunned no vision. 18:32 no vision straight to kill me in woods very dirty. 23:30 straight to me no vision in woods. 27:01 straight to me no vision in woods. 27:40 kills courier no vision 34:11 straight to mirana no vision very dirty. 39:31 to mirana no vision possibly for bara but he teleported out visible so seems like mh again.
Any further thoughts: just watched the replay clinz doesnt waste time in woods looking for ganks. its straight to enemies no wasted time makes it so obvious since its the same thing throughout the game. his ally calls him out for maphack. he also says he has maphack. not sure if their are similar complains on him in other games. looked at game history always clinz not sure if thats proof he mh but is pretty shady great hero to maphack with.

Ziadoma
Treant

Re: [DOTA] mid0rfeed useast.battle.net

Postby Ziadoma » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:21 pm

I watched the whole replay and I can understand that you are frustrated.But I will try to explain it to you with some examples that this was not maphack.
  • 6:53 goes to bara in woods

He does not go to bara in the woods. He goes into the jungle to use Death Pact, right after he hit level 6. And that was the closest camp.
  • 11:11 ww before stun no vision bara coming

I can only assume about this one, but he did it like one minute before. Uses Death Pact on a creep and does not finish the camp, so he can get the gold and exp from the lane.
  • 12:40 ww before getting stunned no vision

He finished the camp and went invis to gank rubick middle.
  • 27:40 kills courier no vision

He went to the secretshop to buy eaglehorn.

Overall he just seems to be a good player, with good gamesense. And from what I know there is no maphack for the recent version of wc3.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] mid0rfeed useast.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:33 pm

No evidence for maphack here.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”