[DOTA] Dingdong1@uswest + multiple

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

raedric
Forest Walker

[DOTA] Dingdong1@uswest + multiple

Postby raedric » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:04 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 474531.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #47
Your Warcraft III Username: Frankenstein
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Dingdong1, rzw6nb_, WLF-666, Flip, Anopia
Violated Rule(s): TKing (dingdong1), griefing(dingdong1), refusal to VK thrower(all the rest), and illegal VK (dingdong1)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): as creeps spawn tells me not to suck, runs into three and dies, blames me. This isn't a violation, just indicative of what happens next. 1:10 tries tossing me on drow, hits creep. I didn't really notice this until replay. 1:28 as im yellow hp, walks right up to me and throws me on drow at tower, TKing me. He even moved forward to block my run path. I immediately called for a vote as he clearly did it on purpose with his attitude and the fact I was nowhere near any creeps. Only our lich voted..whatever it's first vote, maybe they just didnt believe me as people abuse votekick every game. 7:06 is back mid lane and trying to toss me on teal, I notice what he's doing and move away. As I move back to lane in the next five seconds I popped my invis rune and sure enough as soon as I was in range he kicked me on drow again. 8:40 again runs straight to kick me into the middle of enemy team. Started another vote, this time enough people were there to clearly see him attempting it. 18:57 ruiner attempts to illegally VK me as well. No one voted on me. Only Tenerock, Egze3, and our Lich voted on him. At no point in time did more than two people vote for the obvious ruiner and I kept trying to kick him throughout game. Only when we were down a rax did we manage to get only two votes away.
Any further thoughts: This kind of behavior is toxic and absolutely should be punished

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] Dingdong1@uswest + multiple

Postby BeerLord » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Dingdong1 banned 3 days for game ruin/malicious use of spells on allies.

Return to “Processed Requests”