[DOTA] fcxxsxx04 massive vk-abuse (without reason)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

creepyy
Basic Tree

[DOTA] fcxxsxx04 massive vk-abuse (without reason)

Postby creepyy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11480458
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #6
Your Warcraft III Username: than0s-
Violator's Warcraft III Username: fcxxsxx04
Violated Rule(s): vk-abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): vk-abuse in first 5 mins without a reason (no flame no nothing) after 2nd vk-abuse i provokated (this allowes him not to vk-abuse me 4 times)
Any further thoughts: the flame should be watched too

Ziadoma
Treant

Re: [DOTA] fcxxsxx04 massive vk-abuse (without reason)

Postby Ziadoma » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:48 pm

The first Votekick was because you sat on axes lane leeching and stealing lasthits, without providing anything for the team. He thought you are trolling. But he did not announce why he wanted to kick you.
(04:37 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: bara
(04:39 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: Noob
(04:41 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: go awy
(05:06 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: charged
(05:07 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: Omg
(05:09 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: go awy
(05:19 / All) FCxxSxx04: !votekick Than

The other votekick attempts where made because you harassed him verbal:
(12:36 / Allied) Than0s-: axe is feeding
(13:37 / Allied) Than0s-: axe is throwing
(13:37 / Allied) Than0s-: gg
(13:44 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: kick nbara
(13:47 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: pls all
(13:50 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: !votekick Than

And a few more times to provoke him:
(14:16 / Allied) Than0s-: y axe go in like a beginer
(14:18 / Allied) Than0s-: we cant do smth
(19:50 / Allied) Than0s-: axe feeds to hard
(33:38 / All) Than0s-: axe feeds u early :D

After your comments on him axe started to flame and tried to votekick:
(14:25 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: i fuck you
(19:55 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: moorn
(20:02 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: !votekick Tha
(21:56 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: You are my puusy blue
(22:17 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: Fuck you hard noob
(22:24 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: You ban hahahahahahahahhaha
(22:27 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: I ban you mooron
(22:49 / Allied) FCxxSxx04: I a fucker you moron

I can understand that he tried to kick you, because he felt harassed. But lets go to the rules he broke:
  1. Code: Select all

For flaming/verbal conflicts, use bot command, !ignore <name>, and/or Battle.net command, /squelch <name> , instead. Squelching will also block whispers.

It would have made the game much more pleasurable for both players if they just ignored eachother and focus on the gameplay. Like the rule above says it makes his votekicks attempts an abuse.
  2. Code: Select all

When you initiate a !votekick, you should clearly explain "Who" and "How" the violator is game ruining via all chat.

He also missed out on that part, if it would have been a legit votekick.
  3. Code: Select all

Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.

And as I have shown above with all the quotes from the chatlog he was very immature after Blue confronted and provoked him.

So despite me understanding that he tries to votekick Than0s-, which was clearly a overreaction, he lets himself get provoked and flames in a very immature way and tries to abuse votekick, which should be punished.

Offtopic: This is not the first time I have see Than0s- provoke other players: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136264. @creepyy you should also use the !ignore command instead of provoking other people into breaking the rules for a better and healthy community.
Last edited by Ziadoma on Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

creepyy
Basic Tree

Postby creepyy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:50 pm

this ziadoma is not objektive (every admin can see - i did nothing and he tries to kick, what i did on other games is not relevant to this game!!)

u are provoke her hard (i did nothing and he tried to kick me) -> why i should leave his lane? where should i go ? your arguments are stupid ! but ok and after he tried to kic kme its normal i will provke (dont be such a nerd) u think u do here some good work for admins but u are not objektive

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:54 pm

If you would read my text you would notice, that I did not say that provoking him made the situation different or that he should be less punished for the rules he broke.

creepyy
Basic Tree

Postby creepyy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:55 pm

You are not objective! This in no way facilitates the work of the admins. You sting much more than you help. The game started quietly. Nobody did anything to get a provocation. But he was so offensive that of course I started to fleam him.

But since you have nothing better to do, I'll let you enjoy it here! But my feeling tells me that you will never get a job as an admin (and I think that's why you do that). Someone who wants to help has to act more de-escalating than escalating.

SaberArturia
Armored Tree

Postby SaberArturia » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Going to have to admit it, from my perspective, you should kind of take part in the planning. While I do agree this yellow is the one at fault here, I really suggest that to avoid this kind of situation, at least give your take on what you plan to do to make it easier. The fact you kind of kept quiet the whole time at the beginning until yellow gets pissed at you, it could be easily avoided if you took some time to communicate

creepyy
Basic Tree

Postby creepyy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:07 pm

anti-denseman:
I agree with you. It would have been easier to wait and see what happens next and then to set up a REaction. What I try every day! Sometimes it is more difficult, sometimes easier.

But this Zodiamo behaves incorrectly and tries to make his mark here by making others bad. What the link to the other thread clearly shows.

Yes, I also flame every now and then. I find that to a certain extent that is not bad.

But things are going in the wrong direction now. We'll see how the admin decides. But I do not consider myself guilty in this game! I did my JOB on the lane without damaging anyone. And it was a VK-Abuse !!! (that's 100% clear)

What came afterwards (can not be reproached, since I was a little entitled to) He could even manage to kick me. What would have happened then? Alone the attempt is not ok!

And Zodiamo does not deserve the attention that is currently part of it.

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:20 pm

So all I did in the beginning was analysing the situation and after that I gave my personal opinion, which agrees with your banrequest. I made it bigger for you, to show that this is the important part.

creepyy
Basic Tree

Postby creepyy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:22 pm

That's not quite the case. YES, you tried to underline a page. But you try to put a person in a bad light. What your link shows (be objective) and leave this shit.

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:05 pm

fcxxsxx04@uswest.battle.net Banned 2 days for vk - abuse + flame.

@creepyy No need to be so aggravated ^_^ . I would also advise you to use the !ignore command in the future.

Return to “Processed Requests”