[DOTA] dontworry. (no realm)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

[DOTA] dontworry. (no realm)

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11545045/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #46
Your Warcraft III Username: QuantumRage
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dontworry.
Violated Rule(s): sabotaging the game
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): several times but you can go around min 17 and check him sleeping me
Any further thoughts: He made the game very long as a result of trolling like this and of course also made us lose. several times we tried to kick him but some of the other team's players did not want to vote. do they get ban too? i know one that didnt want to kick was named wizard-. does he get a kick too for not voting?

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] dontworry. (no realm)

Postby dONTWORRY » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Its true I slept this guy several time for his abuse vk … He vk on me 3 times.. cuz I asked him to start his aura. The second.. he was lefting dying alone while I got attack. He kept distance, even I tried earlyer to save him many times (thats dota team about).
You can watch the replay and judge… I wish him to get a ban for his Abuse vk.. and the others whome votted.
I dont deny my action to sleeping this guy§!!! But it was only a react for his abuse vk.

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:58 pm

I will send a ban request on this guy later!

My regards

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:59 pm

i submitted a VK after he kept sleeping me. if he got a vK before it was from someone else.

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Thats not truth.. you have the replay & watch! Im working on the buse vk.. ban request now

my regards

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:43 pm

I don't believe you get a ban unless the vk comes through. in your case the vk didn't unfortunately. Everyone in your team wanted to vk you for trolling.

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:04 pm

I was absolut not trolling in the team.. I did very well… in teamplay.. soo try ot be honost for once!
Dont act a hurt little girl!
My regards

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:09 pm

You need to know when the whole team fails.. they needv to belame someone or each others! its absolutly not my fault in team loosing.. I acted a real player in the game... Sleeping you it was another case!

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:06 am

Given that Dontworry (bane elemental in the game) is doing his best to avoid a ban I will assist the admin further by going into detail of his violations specifically at given times during the game.

12 - 13: wanting to vk me and pausing the game continuously causing us to lose a kill as a result. Team mates call him out for it.
13:30 : first vk initiated by Hands-of_God (not me)
15:16 : sleeps me.
15:38 - 16 : sleeps me. i inform my team mates and as a consequence of me typing i get killed. Other team wants to vk him as well and they vote except Wizard-. Dontworry. admits to sleeping me by saying "I deserve it"
16:08 - I start my first vk against Dontworry and I believe the only ones that did not vote were Wizard- and someone else. Does Wizard- get a ban too? According to the rules he should.
17:56: sleeps me.
19:08: sleeps me.
23:28: sleeps me
34:01: sleeps me

I could go on and look for more times he sleeps me but i believe i gave enough evidence. Lastly, he refuses to play during the last part of the game starting at 49:50 until 52:49 while talking trash to his team mates from the fountain.

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:07 am

lol …
I didnt deny I slept you!
you dont need to repeat yourself…
The team needed some one to belame!
And you trying the same shit to avoid a ban by yourself..

soo stfu plz.. and behave by yourself!
your attitude can reflex over others!

My regads

Hands-of-God
Aura Tree

Postby Hands-of-God » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:39 am

I initiated a vk because he paused during a crucial battle, which is really an uncool thing to do
These users thanked the author Hands-of-God for the post:
Eyes_of_Fury (Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 pm)

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Which battle you were on? I have been aatacked by 4 of them by myself?
Were you attacking the 5th one? if you did I didnt notice that! My attention for pausing was to tell you as a team about QuantumRage Action, how he didnt try to help, when I got attack!

My regards

dONTWORRY
Armored Tree

Postby dONTWORRY » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:37 pm

He could at least help me by healing! I had a good chance to survive!

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Sounds like both of you should have waited a bit before posting to cool tempers IMO, as for the ban request I support it. Sleeping an ally to troll them is classic malicious use of spells, no matter what you're responding to. And if he attempted an illegal VK on you beforehand I recommend finishing your request and I'd support that as well. We have to get both of these kinds of trolling out of classic dota.

Eyes_of_Fury
Aura Tree

Postby Eyes_of_Fury » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:21 pm

I've been calm during this post. I'm just stating out some facts and I'm not even reacting emotionally to anything Dontworry is saying. I did not abuse vk in this game at all. The times I tried to vk him was due to him sleeping me throughout the game. I'm sure admin will be able to confirm that once they verify his ban request by looking at the replay.

To answer Dontworry's claim that I was being a bad team mate by not healing, given the fact that he was being ganked by 4 enemies he was already dead. I wasn't close to him in order to heal. I would have had to come closer to this gank which would have resulted in my death as well. Coming into this battle to heal would have not done the situation any better but worse resulting in my death. This happened between min 12 and 13. We both were cool with each other up until this point. After this moment began the sleeping.

Return to “Processed Requests”