[DOTA] pinheadlarry dota refused to help/defend

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Prime987
Aura Tree

[DOTA] pinheadlarry dota refused to help/defend

Postby Prime987 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:18 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 548356.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #59
Your Warcraft III Username: prime987
Violator's Warcraft III Username: pinheadlarry
Violated Rule(s): refused to help, did not defend, farmed for 18 minutes straight
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): minute 1-18, did not help other lanes or try to push. simply farmed all game. no problemo there as alch is a farming hero but he did not even try to help or notify us of his status. 31 of replay time, he is at bot while enemy team is attacking rax. he does not have a teleport but keeps his quelling blade when he should sell it for a teleport at secret shop. here he even admits he did not want to sell it to help defend base. check replay chat as well.. many players in the game both sentinel and scourge did not even realize alch was in the game because all he did was farm in jungle.
(34:08 / Allied) prime987: cause ur quelling blade
(34:10 / Allied) prime987: is so useful
(34:14 / Allied) pinheadlarry: it is
(34:17 / Allied) pinheadlarry: goblins greed
Any further thoughts: not his first time for refusing to help. read chat, he seems to think he is invulnerable. please ban this guy.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] pinheadlarry dota refused to help/defend

Postby pinheadlarry » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 am

I'll respond to save the mod reviewing this time.

Here are a few points to note:
- it was a 8 elo game (stacked against)
- My strategy with alch is to farm hard and exploiting goblins greed. In a good game, I can 6-slot in 32mins and steamroll the enemy team. In a game like this, a less-than-stellar outcome occurs
- Prime has a history of posting vindictive bans against me that have been rejected every time: (An EXACT same alch-play ban attempt example) viewtopic.php?f=24&t=80901&p=324356&hilit=pinheadlarry#p324356

-Note I was tied for the most kills and assists on our team (one more of each than Prime) which indicates I did indeed participate to atleast the level of Prime

-Yes, i was not able to make it back in time to defend. I Honestly thought they wouldn't get obliterated in their base as fast as they did (bad judgement) but you can see that I did defend profusely after that until the game ended. The culling blade is important on alch to quickly rack up goblins greed money.

- I maintained a level of decency addressing Prime despite the fact he flamed and raged all game.

- Ultimately this is a game where my alch-farm strategy didn't pan out. Not surprising when Prime and our clinks were vying for the most deaths. For the first 24mins, prime was racking up deaths at the rate of 1 death for every 3 mins. Hard to salvage a game in that circumstance.

Hopefully these details will expedite your review of this ban request.

Prime987
Aura Tree

Postby Prime987 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:04 am

it seems you are terribly confused, my young son.

A) 8 elo game is irrelevant. your gameplay was poor and unhelpful. so much that our own teammates didn't even realize we had an alch. Can you explain that?
B) so your strategy is to farm for 32 minutes and not even try to help teammates?
C) that is not even me haha..
D) tied for most kills and assists is meaningless considering it was a 4v5 for most of the game and of course you had the most farm to get kills. totally irrelevant.
E) lol nice one trying to defend having quelling blade 30 min into the game via "goblin greed" haha
F) no decency. you refused to help and mocked my score but most of my deaths were due to no help from you and their team simply having teamwork
G) it didn't pan out because you refused to help early into the game and thus led us to being outnumbered all game. your item choice also doesnt help considering your first item was to make midas and not radiance - which expedites farming x100.

mods will see you clearly refused to help and didn't defend base when you could. no excuses, next time help and don't farm all game. this is not your first ban for refusing to help and going farming for long periods.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:44 am

32 mins? I left the jungle at 18 and then rarely went back in to scoop some more gold.

If it was a 4 v 5, then I would only have kills, no assists. I need to be with team to get assists. And I'll say it again, I had one more kill and assist than you indicating I was definitely engaging with team. Do the math. We have 15 kills total so I was apart of over half, and that is something you can't say for yourself.

I'll 100% agree with you that not buying a TP was a stupid move. But a stupid move and a throw are 2 different things. To imply that I "refused" to defend would suggest I literally did not defend and ignored the situation entirely. However, you'll notice that I was running back the whole time and clearly shows I had the intention to defend. Like I said, I didn't think you guys would get destroyed that fast. Yes it was a bad call on my part, but none of my gameplay shows any intent to throw a game, it only shows at best, a risky alch strategy and a couple of poor decisions. For as much as you belittled me in-game, you sure seem to hold me to a high standard of gameplay to suggest a poor decision I made constitutes a throw...

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:26 am

(14:35 / Allied) prime987: our alch isnt even doing shit
(14:55 / Allied) prime987: hes been top not doing or saying shit
(15:30 / Allied) prime987: literally is like a disabled idiot

He wasnt in the jungle from min 1-18. It was 7:44-min 17. Not quite ten minutes. I dont find this unreasonable. I dont understand why you communicate with allies in that fashion and expect a better outcome. Maybe if you had asked him, rather than the third person comments and insults, the team communication would have been better.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”