[DOTA] Jupiter(r)69 - Racial Profiling, Verbal Abuse, Flaming, and Insulting.

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

letjing
Armored Tree

[DOTA] Jupiter(r)69 - Racial Profiling, Verbal Abuse, Flaming, and Insulting.

Postby letjing » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 550137.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #4
Your Warcraft III Username: letjing
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jupiter(r)69
Violated Rule(s): Constantly Racial Profiling, Verbal Abuse, Flaming, and Insulting.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(08:55 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: can we kick tinker?
(09:03 / All) Jupiter(R)69: can we kick tinker?
(12:22 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !votekick letjing
(12:48 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: yo chinese mofo
(12:52 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: can u fucking leave or help tema
(18:57 / All) Jupiter(R)69: fucking chiense people
(19:50 / All) Jupiter(R)69: fucking chinese people
(19:53 / All) Jupiter(R)69: always so fucking rude
(19:55 / All) Jupiter(R)69: doesn't speak english
(20:41 / All) Jupiter(R)69: fuck you china
(20:49 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: /w letjing fuck u china
(21:09 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap fuck you china
(21:09 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] throws 0Nomad0's slow, wooden computer at [fuck you china]
(21:28 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing is a fucking chinese
(21:28 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] slaps [letjing is a fucking chinese] with a tuna
(22:11 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap everyone hates china
(22:11 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] throws 0Nomad0's slow, wooden computer at [everyone hates china]
(23:23 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing fuck you china
(23:23 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] ties [letjing fuck you china] onto a bed and lights the bed on fire
(23:37 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing is a chinese trash
(23:37 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] hugs [letjing is a chinese trash] <3
(23:52 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing FUCK CHINa
(23:52 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] slaps [letjing FUCK CHINa] with a roasted turkey
(25:30 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing FUCK CHINA
(25:30 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] slaps [letjing FUCK CHINA] with a large trout
(27:07 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap fuck china
(27:07 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] slaps [fuck china] with a tuna
(28:18 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing FUCK CHINa
(28:18 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] uses the ban hammer on [letjing FUCK CHINa]
(30:55 / All) Jupiter(R)69: thank you and please fuck china
(31:14 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap china dies
(31:14 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] washes [china dies]'s car! Oh the irony!
(34:30 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCk
(34:31 / All) Jupiter(R)69: CHINa
(35:26 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINA
(35:47 / All) Jupiter(R)69: !slap yellow=chinese
(35:47 / All) Jupiter(R)69: !slap yellow=chinese
(35:47 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] drives a car over [yellow=chinese]
(35:59 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap letjing=no english
(35:59 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] washes [letjing=no english]'s car! Oh the irony!
(37:35 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: !slap fuck china
(37:35 / All) deteroc: [Jupiter(R)69] slaps [fuck china] with a roasted turkey
(39:04 / All) Jupiter(R)69: fuck chiense
(39:28 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINa
(40:08 / All) Jupiter(R)69: LOL DIE CHINA
(40:20 / All) Jupiter(R)69: DIE CHINa
(41:25 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINA
(42:41 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK
(42:43 / All) Jupiter(R)69: CHINA
(43:39 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINa
(44:24 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINa
(45:45 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINa
(47:05 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINA
(48:09 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK
(48:10 / All) Jupiter(R)69: CHINA
(48:59 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCl
(49:00 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK
(49:01 / All) Jupiter(R)69: CHINa
(49:41 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK
(49:42 / Allied) Jupiter(R)69: CHINA
(49:43 / All) Jupiter(R)69: CHINA
(49:58 / All) Jupiter(R)69: tinker is a cleary a plant
(50:09 / All) Jupiter(R)69: ksing me all game, ruining my mid solo
(50:34 / All) Jupiter(R)69: fuck you
(50:37 / All) Jupiter(R)69: FUCK CHINA

Any further thoughts: According to the ENT General Rules: Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.

Jupiter(R)69 was clearly and constantly violate the following rule. Flaming included bashing and harassing the player while continuously attacking (insulting) the player based on the default color (yellow) as Chinese. Personally i don't usually just report people if they accidentally bad mouthing one or two times, however, this guy simply doesn't care how other people think while they're trying their best to play the game. Any further reviews and investigations would be appreciates. Thank you.

cute-girl
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] Jupiter(r)69 - Racial Profiling, Verbal Abuse, Flaming, and Insulting.

Postby cute-girl » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Let me tell you something, letjing u are bad behavior too when I played with you. You reported some one for toxic behavior, but look at yourself what did you do to other people. We always ignored u while playing in the game, you know why, because we don't like the treat other people too.

letjing
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] Jupiter(r)69 - Racial Profiling, Verbal Abuse, Flaming, and Insulting.

Postby letjing » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:11 pm

cute-girl wrote:Let me tell you something, letjing u are bad behavior too when I played with you. You reported some one for toxic behavior, but look at yourself what did you do to other people. We always ignored u while playing in the game, you know why, because we don't like the treat other people too.

Thank you for the kind-words but I don't think "ignore" is the right word to use at all in in Dota. I often make "decisions" that benefits the team rather than joining in mistakes that teammate "accidentally" made within the game. Warcraft III's Dota Map is a ARTS/Moba genre map-game and I'm pretty sure you have all the basic knowledge related to the game.

Not everyone is perfect at playing dota. Even among all professional or top players, they often lose or win and It's a way of Dota life. They learn from mistakes, they improves, they improvises, and they executes the strategies that they came up with.

Unlike Dota 2, players in Dota 1 often pursue their way to be the "very best" within the community as Dota 2 influences teamplays and mechanics. I came from a background where decision-making and teamwork as top priority. Not to mention, not all players are an expert in Dota 1 but most players often follow simple gameplay mechanic as they refused to learn new tricks to the game. I understand that most people play dota for fun and entertainment while other wanted to display their skills.

Here are a few examples:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 550849.w3g
The following link above provided a gameplay where i choose my hero as Tinker. My goal is to farm up from mid-lane resources as much as possible while providing vision for the team. I also used ping(s) to let my team know that the enemy bara is charging from mid-lane. As the game continue to progress, we made a huge comeback through Roshan, Mid lane, and counter initiation fights. If you watch the last part of the game, i teleport and immediate laser void to prevent him from killing my teammate under his ultimate. While providing crowd control support like Shiva and Silence.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 550779.w3g
The following link above provided a gameplay where i choose my hero as Storm. My goal is to farm for orchid/cyclone so i can initiate the fight for my team. However, it did not go well as our mid-laner failed to execute his role properly. He often run around and try to gank while our team composition doesn't have any crowd control nor support. Omni knight can support but he doesn't know how to. So that leave the team with a huge disadvantages as I'm trying to find a way to make a comeback. Teamfight is not an option since they have silencer and leoric to locked me down if i ever initiate.

Not to mention Dota 1 is lack of communication between players as there are many players from different regions, so having to deal with different languages can be frustrated as well . However, going back to your topic, If you think i'm ignoring players in-game simply because i don't want to waste time to a type a few word while focusing my role within the game. I believes this is a flaw logic to even compare to the statement that you made. However, since you wanted to prove your points of me "ignoring" other players, please provided some sources if possible.

As there is an old way of saying "Action speak louder than words" and clearly jupiter(r)69 is lack all of these knowledge since hero like Specter gain more benefits from off-lane rather than mid-lane.

cute-girl
Forest Walker

Postby cute-girl » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:49 pm

I understand jupiter had against the rules, but u always solo player and troll other teammate. Be honest with you, letjing ur not that good attitude also.

road-kill
Forest Walker

Postby road-kill » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:21 pm

I honestly think Jupiter needs to be warned because he does this all the time... He literally says things random things like "tranny"

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Wow this is clearly excessive flaming and racism. We cannot tolerate such toxic behaviors.

Why would a spectre demand mid anyways? Especially when his spe isn’t even decent after so many games, no talent at all. Anyways please teach this kid a lesson and hopefully he can think about his behavior and impact on others during the days off.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Did entconnect update ruin !ignore command??
MAGA

road-kill
Forest Walker

Postby road-kill » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:13 pm

no ignore works fine but he used !slap command which cant be ignored, also against the rules.

ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

Postby ShinraCorp » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:43 pm

!slap is not against the rules.... abusing it is
Those wings, I want them too.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:50 pm

If I recall, Jupiter(r)69 used to spam a lot of spectre and climbing hard elo back when DotaVoid hosting Dota v6.85m where spectre's desolate would still deal damage on heroes even if there are non-hero units nearby. That's probably why he always pick spectre and went mid due to this changes, but it works differently in patch 6.83d. Spectre is pretty much can solo against any mid-heroes, because due to this change from patch 6.85m.

EDIT: Dota 2 patches 6.85 and further version has similar changes to Wc3 Dota 6.85m
EDIT2: Road_kill and Shinra_Corp are correct, and also depending on situation.
Using !slap (or any other command) to bypass the !ignore command and keep harassing individuals will be considered as exploiting bot's vulnerability, and result in a longer ban.
Source: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=99584&start=15

EDIT3: Desolate in 6.83d does not work the same way as 6.85m - Clearly Jupiter(r)69 is onto something.

EDIT4: Too many edits.

EDIT5: Source for changes on spectre in 6.85: https://www.dota2.com/685

EDIT6: Last edit, did anyone saw that huge nerf on spectre in patch 7.19? The range to activate desolate is brutal
Attachments
Spectre.PNG
Spectre.PNG (36.62 KiB) Viewed 744 times

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:02 pm

cute-girl wrote:I understand jupiter had against the rules, but u always solo player and troll other teammate. Be honest with you, letjing ur not that good attitude also.

One doesn't have to do with the other. Don't get emotional.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

raedric
Forest Walker

Postby raedric » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:34 am

Back on topic, the ban request is pretty straightforward and I support it.
Also 12:22 initiates an illegal votekick

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:26 am

Banned 5 days.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”