[DOTA] furion[k:d] @ europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

3andommo
Aura Tree

[DOTA] furion[k:d] @ europe

Postby 3andommo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11610233
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #31
Your Warcraft III Username: 3andommo
Violator's Warcraft III Username: furion[k:d]
Violated Rule(s): throwing
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 37:40
Any further thoughts: all game long he was stealing kills, then near to end he started to throw, not participate in fights and blinking at their fountin

Letbell
Treant

Re: [DOTA] furion[k:d] @ europe

Postby Letbell » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Hi, this is 0gry5m0k3(Centaur).

I can confirmed that teleportation is not sudicide-attempt, but rather he's trying to steal bloodstone recipes from tinker in order to delay tinker's item progression.

I watched the replay multiple times, and also can confirmed that is his intention since he got birds near within our fountain area.

Furion broke no such rules. He's been participating team-fights and ward for his own team ever since the start of the game. It is his own team that do no understand his intention & fail to communicate.

PS: You can also try checking his click on tinker's circle. It is clearly he's trying to delay tinker's item progression by stealing recipe.
Attachments
WC3ScrnShot_120418_121404_05.png
WC3ScrnShot_120418_121404_05.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 988 times
WC3ScrnShot_120418_121356_04.png
WC3ScrnShot_120418_121356_04.png (2.07 MiB) Viewed 988 times
WC3ScrnShot_120418_121353_03.png
WC3ScrnShot_120418_121353_03.png (2.03 MiB) Viewed 988 times

3andommo
Aura Tree

Postby 3andommo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Thank you man

let them check the last 5 min of the game to check it more and more

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Letbell wrote:Hi, this is 0gry5m0k3(Centaur).

I can confirmed that teleportation is not sudicide-attempt, but rather he's trying to steal bloodstone recipes from tinker in order to delay tinker's item progression.

I don't usually make bloodstone, but the few times I did, I remember it is soulbooster and perserverance... all items from secret shop and also does not require an additional "recipe."

I didn't watch this replay, but everyone knows this player. He has a long history. Frankly I was surprised to see him back in the games after returning this round b/c if I remember correctly, he was banned for a year last time. But the mods here seem to be very forgiving.

trashplayer
Basic Tree

Postby trashplayer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:14 pm

kekistan

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:23 pm

@nitromon
1. you didnt watch the replay
2. your comment regarding bloodstone is wrong. It now requires a recipe.
3. said player has never been banned for one year.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:35 pm

nitromon wrote:I don't usually make bloodstone, but the few times I did, I remember it is soulbooster and perserverance... all items from secret shop and also does not require an additional "recipe."

can you please say something relevant?

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:09 pm

BeerLord wrote:@nitromon
1. you didnt watch the replay
2. your comment regarding bloodstone is wrong. It now requires a recipe.
3. said player has never been banned for one year.

Ah, yes, Furion[k:d] is the forum member "ultrakill" known for game ruin. He's on my "do not play with" list. But yes, you are correct, he is not the one that was banned for using VPN and dodging, that was forum member "pearson," also a game ruiner with techies and furion.

People like him ruin games "subtly" and gets away with it. I remember that one game I was ES, he claimed he was redirecting creeps to prevent enemy from pushing, but what he was really doing was deny his teammates creep gold. What made it game ruin is 1) team was turtling, depending on the creep push for farm and 2) Team asked him to stop on multiple occasions.

Just like this one. He claims to be stealing a recipe and even other players bought it. But he's just feeding, ruining, and not working with team. He has a history. People don't change.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 am

just from one of my recent games:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 615388.w3g

(05:04 / All) Peter_North: me too bro lag killed me
(05:27 / All) thatPROfurion: that pro furion killed you
(05:40 / All) Peter_North: you're not pro
(05:43 / All) Peter_North: you'['re super pro
---------------------
(22:21 / Allied) astroworld: furi u the real mvp
(22:32 / Allied) thatPROfurion: for real or sarcasm
(22:39 / Allied) astroworld: bro u the best

To all those noobs who say that I ruin and ks: I carry games. Ruiners are you bad people who cry that I ks and then go sit fountain half game, or go jungle for the rest of the game, or make pointless items like dagon which dont even work out on your heroes like they do on my furi. Also mom bara is a ruiner in certain situations, I can go on and on. But my ward game is always on the top.
Last edited by UltraKill on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 am

nitromon wrote: I remember that one game I was ES, he claimed he was redirecting creeps to prevent enemy from pushing, but what he was really doing was deny his teammates creep gold. What made it game ruin is 1) team was turtling, depending on the creep push for farm and 2) Team asked him to stop on multiple occasions.

Just like this one. He claims to be stealing a recipe and even other players bought it. But he's just feeding, ruining, and not working with team. He has a history. People don't change.

what are you talking about? I played ES maybe 3 times this year and I never redirected creeps.... Its not my style...
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:09 pm

OK let me tell you what I see here.

Furion seems to be a great teamplayer. He ganked with his team and warded.
Yes he got a lot of kills with dagon, but this is what the build does. You even said it yourself.
(25:07 / Allied) 3andommo: he is good np
(25:17 / Allied) 3andommo: teamplay

He went for a highrisk play and failed. He ended up dying while trying to steal items out of their base.
I do not see the reason to ban him. Yes the outcome was bad, but sometimes you fail, die or even feed. And this cleary does not look like intentional feed. It was a failed attempt to get Tinkers items.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”