[DOTA] --hoder--

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

aimskjs
Forest Walker

[DOTA] --hoder--

Postby aimskjs » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:44 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11617842/
Game Name:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #78
Your Warcraft III Username: SoMac
Violator's Warcraft III Username: --hodor--
Violated Rule(s): trolling
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from begining
Any further thoughts: He stole stacked ancient from teammate and left lane empty on purpose which forced 2 teammates would rage quit and type !f f f instead of !ff to save time. its oviously trolling. all players on sentinel didn't even type !yes to kick this troll kid and let our whole team just sitting in fountain for 10 mins to get thorne instead of end in 1 min. we had 2 leavers at 4 mins cuz of hoder stealing ancients. and took all leaver items alone and bitching us. I hope this kids are warned and need to learn to kick troll player

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] --hoder--

Postby Bobalhao » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:44 pm

I see it the other way: gorgon was bot lane with me, against Tulkas (top ranked player).
Suddenly, with no heads up, she goes farm, leaving me alone outnumbered against a known pro player.

Well, since she was not worried about defending, i went to help her farm. Thats when you started crying like a baby, acusing me of throwing.

I ask you: would you prefer me to stay bot and feed hard (cuase thats what was about to happen) so you could blame me later, anyways?
I aske you: what gives her the right to farm and me not?

Think about it.

And stop whining during games, cause thats what you are: a blamer, a crying baby.

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:06 pm

I will say it again: you're a crying baby, the worst type of player,

Whats unfair to you is not unfair to others.

Keep crying.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:00 am

wtf who is tulkas? Hes not on my pro list

I will give the words back to you. Whats unfair to you is not unfair to others.
3 of teammates raging at you. And you are only one person insist on your innocent. Go read the chat and do not ruin other game.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 am

hmmm tough one here.

hodor's overall stat implies he's either very noob or a game ruiner. however, telangiectasia is also a known ruiner and has been banned many times in the past few weeks alone.

situation itself, can you "force" a teammate to solo lane and go off jungling? i mean, that actually falls under rule of "game ruining - not defending." you may think you are letting him solo lane, but not everyone want to solo, especially depending on the match up the of the lane.

in anycase, in most situations where a hero is solo jungling, it is common agreed upon in which the lane that was left soloing needs help, the jungler can come back to lane to help. for this reason, the 2nd solo lane is typically the lane next to the friendly jungle.

too many times we've all seen it, where selfish players go off to jungle all game, while a solo laner vs 2 heroes get tower rushed again and again and tower gets taken quickly.

so base on the premise itself, i have to say, no you should not leave a teammate soloing in a lane if they don't want to.

disclaimer: just my 2 cents on the topic in question, not an opinion on the BRQ itself as I have not watch the replay nor have the time to. cheers. ;)

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Postby aimskjs » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:34 am

he made same troll shit next game with me(not on same day). I don't think he is just nub. you also need to watch what he talks while we ask him not to do. It barely happen more than 1 player leave a game just because of one player. The situation was just like we all feel he just troll. as best my knowledge, he called "dusa isn't here now so its mine" when dusa went to pick up rune

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Agreed with nitromon. It's a double edged sword.

Nevertheless, no bans will be issued due to such.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”